Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. (1091 Views)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2016
I have really gotten fed up of eating outside or doing just spaghetti and noodles so I took the bold step of learning how to cook some soup and other kind of meals. Now this is my first try and I want to know what you guys think about it.

Now my future wife can't make shakara for me in the kitchen or rather I can give some breakfast in bed once in a while lol

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by falconey(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2016
get a wife!!! will you?
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2016
NBossConcept:
I have really gotten fed up of eating outside or doing just spaghetti and noodles so I took the bold step of learning how to cook some soup and other kind of meals. Now this is my first try and I want to know what you guys think about it.

Now my future wife can't make shakara for me in the kitchen or rather I can give some breakfast in bed once in a while lol

I want you to include just five pieces of meat when serving me please.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by jopretty(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Biko, is that a veggie soup or veggie porridge? You tried sha seeing it is your first time. wink
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Doxie69:

I want you to include just five pieces of meat when serving me please.

It will be my pleasure.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Wow! Your soup looks very ROMANTIC
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by afanide: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Looks more like what these children cook with milk tin..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Adebash01(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
I can't just decided how it be because I have not taste it, may be you Add too much salt to it like that ooo
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Adebash01:
I can't just decided how it be because I have not taste it, may be you Add too much salt to it like that ooo

No I didn't, it actually tastes nice but probably just some more improvement.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by ever811(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2016
op..if you eat this type of soup for one month, na so your belle go dey...

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Op as i no sabi cook,let me rate u 10/10. grin grin coman serve me pls. tongue
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
U try,unlike me that per-boiled indomie
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op as i no sabi cook,let me rate u 10/10. grin grin coman serve me pls. tongue

If I hear that you cant cook, La believe La bend
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Stretchi:
U try,unlike me that per-boiled indomie

Pre boil indomie bro, how naaa
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2016
NBossConcept:

If I hear that you cant cook, La believe La bend
I am serious,i cant.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2016
NBossConcept:

Pre boil indomie bro, how naaa
Dnt wana talk abt it bruh

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Young03(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
no matter how a guy food tastes
I appreciate him
we are not ment for the kitchen
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Looks like vegetable soup, nice try.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by NBossConcept: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Benita27:
Looks like vegetable soup, nice try.

Thanks
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Youngpo413: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guy you try o.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Young03:
no matter how a guy food tastes
I appreciate him
we are not ment for the kitchen
Which part of the house are guys "ment" for please
And who are those "ment" for the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by seunny4lif(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
OP
You really tried cool cool cool

Most of our ladies are only good in preparing indomie and egg grin grin grin

Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by RoyalBlak007: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
.Nice Try.
bro.....nice try cool.
Re: Checkout The First Soup I Have Ever Cooked. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
My kinda guy

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Man Make Himself Appreciably Romantic To His Bae/wife / Nairadonate / This Photoshop Of Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.