Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78422 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
not really you but your stupidity, start displaying again, why should I miss a foolish man like you and also don't forget to upload your Dp.

MyGermanFriend: Do you think he went looking for a job. I mean it's a new year.

Me: You give him too much credit. You have have to know what a job is to have one. grin

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Do you think he went looking for a job. I mean it's a new year.

Me: You give him too much credit. You have have to know what a job is to have one. grin

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooool

next
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
next

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooooool.

Me: Looooooooooooooool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooooool.

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: What do you think will happen to him this year? Do you think he will;

A. Get a job? or,

B. Commit suicide.

Me: Zero for A but definitely for B grin.

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooooooool.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: What do you think will happen to him this year? Do you think he will;

A. Get a job? or,

B. Commit suicide.

Me: Zero for A but definitely for B grin.

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooooooool.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
try harder
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
try harder

MyGermanFriend: Seems you've turned him into a little bitc.h.

Me: Loooooooooool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Seems you've turned him into a little bitc.h.

Me: Loooooooooool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooool.

Me: Looooooooooooool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Me: Looooooooooooool
more...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Youngpo413:
more...

MyGermanFriend: He's really turned into a little bit.ch. You are bad men.

Me: Hey. What can I say. I'm that good.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: He's really turned into a little bit.ch. You are bad men.

Me: Hey. What can I say. I'm that good.
grin grin
ouch!
More.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Youngpo413:
ouch!
More.

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooool.

Me: Loooooooooooooool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooool.

Me: Loooooooooooooool.

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: You guys aren't going to get to a thousand pages with this m.oron being a little bi.tch cheesy.

Me: Very disappointing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: You guys aren't going to get to a thousand pages with this m.oron being a little bi.tch cheesy.

Me: Very disappointing.
we will get there just try harder, more...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Youngpo413:
we will get there just try harder, more...

MyGermanFriend: Lol. And he responds like the bit.ch he is at last. I hope he tries to find a job too.

Me: Daaaayyyyuuuummmmnnnn cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Lol. And he responds like the bit.ch he is at last. I hope he tries to find a job too.

Me: Daaaayyyyuuuummmmnnnn cheesy.
grin grin grin ;grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

Me: Looooooool.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
fkdmods:

Me: Looooooool.
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: He's like a little bi.tch now grin.

Me: Yup. Just like a little bi.tch.

MyGermanFriend: I bet you he'll be in church today praying to some imaginary God to get a job this year.

Me: Lol. He has a DP. He doesn't need a job.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: He's like a little bi.tch now grin.

Me: Yup. Just like a little bi.tch.

MyGermanFriend: I bet you he'll be in church today praying to some imaginary God to get a job this year.

Me: Lol. He has a DP. He doesn't need a job.

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more
MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooooooooooool.

Me: Loooooooooooooooooool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by enuk80(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Some people are saying for her to move on in just two weeks, she must have been cheating on him.
You agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-lady-dumps-boyfriend-after-2-weeks.html

things are not meant to be bw u guys..just give her time but don't call her again for any explanation..if she calls you fine, if she does not call, fine..just move on and don't think about her doing..though, you didn't actually say what happened and its very difficult to conclude
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooooooooooool. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooooooooooooool. grin grin

grin grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: I have to commend you. You've turned him into a little b.itch.

Me: I know right.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I have to commend you. You've turned him into a little b.itch.

Me: I know right.

more

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.