Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78378 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Mikylopez(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Dude should not be heartbroken but man up because I still remember vividly that my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate ones cool
really?.she also thinks of u d same way u know ryh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Mikylopez(f): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
buh dahs the truth tho.... u dont call text or get to see me for two weeks? I'll jes move on dahs childish biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think She like the ex.
at all i think the guy was the one pushing the relationship, she was after his money
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by MackBrooklyn: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
really?.she also thinks of u d same way u know ryh?

cheesy grin

Who you talking about, ma'am??
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Donpenny(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
fact be told , d girl is not actually in luv with d guy. if she does two Weeks is too small for her to move on. d guy might probably testing her to knw if d girl actually luv him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Troubleking: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
She was obviously already dating the other guy before the malice. Most girls have standby bfs. It is known.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Malice?, hehehehe, so she will call him,he will not pick,she will send him a message he will not reply, people don't know that bf and gf is everywhere, it's only husband material that is not common

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Bizibi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why keeping malice when she is still a free agent,I remembered an ex of mine who told me if I haven't paid fr her then I don't own her.
Sometimes guys shouldnt take em serious especially if u don't know were the r/ship is heading.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
A cheat is a cheat. .. guy or girl.... you either accept you would not be the only one and stay in the relationship... or move on. Someone that holds malice... a malicious person... guy or girl.... is a dangerous person. This is not the same as a jealous person. A girl may be speaking to an old class mate she hasn't seen in yearsss.... greeted him with a hug and be catching up in great conversation.... the jealous bf seeing this would ask about the guy after to find out if the guy was hitting on her or an ex. The malicious bf would not ask.. he'll quietly jump to his own conclusion and decide how he'll take revenge on/punish the gf. It can be not talking to her for two weeks. ... having brutal sex with her...or finding a reason to get mad and beat her up. Malicious partner... move on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think She like the ex.
Ur head dey there. she was lookong for an excuse to leave
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bizibi:
Why keeping malice when she is still a free agent,I remembered an ex of mine who told me if I haven't paid fr her then I don't own her
Sometimes guys shouldnt take em serious especially if u don't know were the r/ship is heading.......
Thats bullshit and its good you parted ways with such.
They are the same who cry foul if youtell them the same.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by jamalnation(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol u wicked
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
How does this make front page
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by lazeal: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
And the girl that got a new boyfriend within two weeks of separation should stop hoeing arround.
what could make a man stay 2 weeks without calling his girl. No smoke without fire bro. He has been doing and she has reached her elastic limit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by samsam2019: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

and what made you come to the conclusion it was a mere issue?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
I can bet my dog that the girl has been cheating with the new boyfriend. She was just looking for a reason
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by lazeal: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!
cos u hang around such people. I am still fixing puzzles of ur life style to ascertain ur kind of person offline.

My friends are focus on one lady at a time and it's ladies like u that flow with unserious guys with fun tags on them, then you scream "cheat" all around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by mployer(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
She got bills to pay cheesy

No time...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

That's if your a hopeless guy whose dating pool is now a puddle. in any relationship there will be quarell 14 days isn't too long a time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Rajosh(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Dude should not be heartbroken but man up because I still remember vividly that my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate ones cool
and your current one was used by someone else. hmm. love sucks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Zirah: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
FACT! Just that people don't like to hear the truth. If you feel you're old enough to be in a relationship, then you must be mature enough to handle your issues. Where's the sense in keeping malice with your girl and for two weeks? If the girl is childish like that must you show your immaturity too? Na wa o.

madridguy:
Good judgment for the guy. He need to grow up tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by lazeal: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
for where n? shocked
u don't believe? Stop hanging out with guys who party and club and u will see them.
I have come to realise that most of u who say "all men cheat" are those who fork dicks with wayward lifestyle.

Date a responsible guy u won't, or even see an easy going brother and groom him to ur taste, u won't. Na those wey dey smoke, shag trouser, club and have too many friends una dey like.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by lazeal: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.
correct!!! 3months? He was already tired of the relationship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Zirah: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls why? Hahahahahahahaha.

OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

He kant even kept malice. Come to Amarabe Kindred, Ezeugo Street of Ihiala and we show you how to kept malices. We are the malice master angry

This last girl Ooh Mpa bankulize see him with another shorry on top bed and she want to kept malice. Ooh Mpa shows her who is bosses angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own
She keep, Ooh continues keepsing. Her fada angry

She surrenders to Ooh Mpa mansion and ring for bell. Ooh opens door for her. She enters and kneeled down for Ooh Mpa to lerease his malices. Ooh Mpa said no angry

She come comot borbi (38D), come hold Ooh Mpa's weapon of destruction for troussies. Ooh Mpa said no, but Junior send yes embarassed

It's been 4 months and 29 bankulizings later but Ooh Mpa lefuse to lerease his malices. Don't mind Junior, he having mind of his own. Ooh Mpa wee still kept malices angry

#TheMaliceMaster angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by teebillz: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
falconey:
grin

ofcourse, she has bills to pay.

No time. Besides bills, some of these hoes are not used to going that long stretch without getting fuccked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Jacko1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
The dude should move on

Nigerian gals that can feel pass wetin i no knw

Evryday we r beggin evryday apologising.... Dey will use person n be laffin among their friends

Nigerian gals ehn..... If i neva ezperienc oda gals i no for talk

Congo... Ghana.... Kenya hav very loving caring gals

Nigeria gals.... I wonder who teach dem dis deir life

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by hedonistic: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:

Mr man it takes two to keep malice. If he didn't call her what stopped her from calling him? If she "needed" him, wouldn't she have called repeatedly during that period? What exactly is your point?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
The hoe ain't loyal!
Shes been cheating on dude all along..#bitter truth # talking 4rm xperience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Ngokafor(f): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
...Good decision by the lady...dump the silly boy and move on biko,no time for immature nonsenseangry

..let him come to nairaland to cry and be 'comforted' by his fellow unserious and childish 'boys' with their stuupid mind games and poorly thought-out opinion littered all over this forum..their cup of tea. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin some men are funny. Within the two weeks what if the guy too was camping another babe
Abeg the guy is not serious smiley
The funniest thing is that this might not be his first
madridguy:

Maybe the girl grew tired of his childish behaviour.
He should just learn the lesson and move on with his life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Ngokafor(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:

...Gbam!!!!...end of discussion!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.