Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? (1968 Views)

What Percentage Of Guys N Girls Like MouthAction? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by saphhire: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
1. Statistics
Let’s face it. Almost 70% of Nigerian men, whether married or not, end up cheating on their respective partners. The reasons for their infidelity ranges from the excitement of the act, to full-fledged adultery.

2. Age
Cheating is much more rampant for Nigerian men under 30. Experts believe that the recklessness of youth motivate most men to take risks on relationships that are secure just to explore a different flavour in life.

3. Class
When categorized according to the class structure, it is obvious that cheating is much more common in the upper and upper middle classes. Since the working class men are focussed on making ends meet, the luxury of entertaining or seducing other women is not viable. Therefore, the possibilities of infidelity in the working class are fewer.

4. Approach
The upper class approach to seducing women has become a lot more different than the usual movies-and-dinner style. Men are more upfront about their requests. An average request entails a short trip, sightseeing, a weekend getaway, or just a direct 'take-you-home'.

5.Factors
Infidelity in men is influenced by certain social and demographic factors like the tediousness of a long married life, a highly promiscuous sex life before marriage, one’s location in the city, and peer influence. One is likely to cheat on their partner when away and in a metropolitan city.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/12/04/What-Percentage-of-Nigerian-Men-Cheat
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by dacblogger: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
interesting .... shocked
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by ikp120(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmm, me I don't cheat o.wink tongue I only date one lady per day time cool cool

*** Singing ***
Jingolo Jingolo Jingolo Jingolo all the way mama, papa, brother, sister, everybody shout "Shuoi!"
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by franklynsunny(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
99.9% cheats
Am included in d 0.01% dat don't cheat at all
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Where is the actual research for this? Imperical research both sex cheat the difference is females hide it far better than men will ever realise there are whole families out there where the man is not the father of any of the children. Don't make this about Nigerian men people cheat period
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by falconey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

if I don't cheat on her someone else will. Raine80 thanks for beshieding our prestigious reputation.
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by ObioratheBully: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lol.. Did I read you say the working class men don't cheat?

Whoever made this statiscal report with you is mad..
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by dacblogger: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
franklynsunny:
99.9% cheats Am included in d 0.01% dat don't cheat at all
marketing 101... grin
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by KingRex1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
70% of men cheat?

Op are you tryna say I've being dulling cheesy
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by fammo: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Question begging for answer: when men cheat, do they cheat with other men or with women? If men cheat with other women does that no mean that both men and women are equally cheats?
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by afanide: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
The rate is getting higher by the day.....
I think it should be 95% now

1 Like

Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Working class men cheat less than upper class men? I dey laugh. grin
Re: What Percentage Of Nigerian Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
99.9%

(1) (Reply)

My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family / LADIES: Is It Just Adichie Or Do You All Want To Be Treated Exactly Like Men / Is There An Easy Way To Breakup With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.