Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (12535 Views)

If You Got A Wife Like This / I’m Pregnant For My Lover Not You – Wife Tells Husband / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by EWAagoyin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yeligray:
I will walk away. But if she is sorry abt wat she has done i will forgive her aftaol...|luv_covereth_everything|.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Genea(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
somehowpenis:
I will take a picture of both of them, if the man who she was sleeping with is married I will give his wife the picture, and make every move to sleep with her, if it works out fine, if it doesn't then good.. I will forgive my wife tho, convince her on a need for us to get a private quiet divorce, so that she won't be embarrassed.. then I will tell her she shouldn't leave the house, that the divorce is just a temporary one, till I am able to forgive her fully.. Her guilt will pretty much make her agree to anything I ask of her within that period.. after the quiet divorce, I will keep banging her like no man's buisness, enjoying her in every way possible while wasting her time, I would low key too search for a new relationship with another lady, when things get extremely serious between me and my new lady, I will then humiliate my ex wife out from my life, smashing her hopes and dreams of a redemption, make her feel used and dumped... and I will have my Quiet divorce documents as proof and backup if any legal move is taken by her.. nonsense angry
this is heartless

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Gloria3389(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
UIA04:

So if u Were the innocent wife youlld want to be banged because of ur husbands sin

Shio

lol..
I only said I like the judgment, never said it was right
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by bluebay(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
golor:
If it happens after a stressful day ,you came back from work only for you to find out your wife is with a man on your matrimonial bed what will you do?
it's well arranged from 4 3 2 and finally 1.. grin
golor:
If it happens after a stressful day ,you came back from work only for you to find out your wife is with a man on your matrimonial bed what will you do?
it's well arranged from 4 3 2 and finally 1..
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
We will sing praise and worship
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by cocaineaddict(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Walk away forever.
ALBINO. Thats why u would always be a coward.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Sexxkillz: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
cocaineaddict:

ALBINO. Thats why u would always be a coward.
Coward like your father?

1 Like

Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by cocaineaddict(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Coward like my father?
yes! Both of you are cowards. Good you noticed on time
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by somehowpenis(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
this is heartless
i guess what she did wasn't heartless?
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by KAHNUL(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2016
THAT MAN WILL NEVER GO BACK WITH HIS DICK BCUZ I MUST CUT IT. AS FOR THE CHEATING WHOR£, SHE MUST GO AND I WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH HER. women are dangerous
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Genea(f): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
i guess what she did wasn't heartless?
mabinu
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Divorce straight.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Legitman22(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
I will not divorce her, i will marry another wife, and start treatin her as a nobody. I will rent another seperate house for her and start seeing her as my girlfriend, only to fvck her. As for d man i will lock d door, arrest him and he must pay me 100k before he is released. I will not divorce her, i will marry another wife, and start treatin her as a nobody. I will rent another seperate house for her and start seeing her as my girlfriend, only to fvck her. As for d man i will lock d door, arrest him and he must pay me 100k before he is released.
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by osuofia2(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2016
MyGeneration:
I would walk down stairs seat and watch tv like nothing happened.
Then when the man goes out, i ask her for my meal, when she brings it we wud talk like nothing happened.
I would sleep in the sitting room.
When am getting ready to leave for work i would politely tell her to join me. I wud drive her to sars office tell dem to arrest her nd pay them to torture her for one week.
After dat i wud cm back release her settle d sars men and drive her back to her fathers house.

She wont touch one thing as shes going i wud carry all her clothes to an orphanage and dash it to them.
wicked....you want SARS to disfigure her abi?
Re: If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2016
A smart man will give that man a bill since he's sharing it he should contribute half for the bills and her dowry. Simple logical solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / Emilydate Scam Or Not?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.