Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Got A Wife Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Got A Wife Like This (3447 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Some of you younger sisters are poorly behaved in your marriages, acting as if you don't care, oblivious of the fact that your marriage is about to crash. Even to know how to make use of the female organ, you are ignorant.

Wake up sister's, most of you men and women acting I don't care in your marriages I am talking to you right now.

Let me tell you this all important point why your marriage shouldn't break

1. The children which both of you brought forth together into the world needs both parents for nurturing and DNA growth. The parents are the grown DNA which is transferred into the tiny embryo mammalian.

There is no one better than your partner. Someone will object, that's okay. In the journey of life, there comes rocky mountains and forests and climate change, all you need to do is live your eternal life which God Almighty is given by Christ Jesus to all men, as many as believe will receive freely.

Wherever that life goes is healed. Yes, have this confidence and travel through life exploring the goodness and sure Mercies of our great God Almighty.

The secret of lasting relationship, enviable marriage is good conversation. Knowing how to converse with the other. The tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity, defiling the whole body and sets life on fire and is set on fire of hell.

What are you going to do??

Be constructive and guiding in your conversation with your partner and you will witness good times multiplied and cordiality expand rapidly.

SAY A BIG NO to DIVORCE#@

Share...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by culf: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Nice write up, I don't believe in divorce also....
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
culf:
Nice write up, I don't believe in divorce also....

Please share. Sweetheart

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sharon
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by InfernoNig: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
What if sshe bleeped someone else Or want to kill me with her wahala?
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2020
InfernoNig:
What if sshe bleeped someone else Or want to kill me with her wahala?

Marriage is final
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Get
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by InfernoNig: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Marriage is final

No be only...

1 Like

Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2020
InfernoNig:

No be only...

Till death do you apart
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Surely
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Awesome
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by paulolee(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2020
nice post but atimes divorce is the only option to get ur life back on track, gone are those days that people see divorce as a strange sin but with the ways marriages are going this days, divorce seems the only perfect way to redemption..
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by chinchonglee(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Super story!
If we ain't compatible, we re divorcing.

If u cheat and get caught, we are divorcing.

If u later turn into a drunkard(yes i ve women who are drunkards), we are divorcing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mcslize: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2020
The Bible didn't condemn divorce. It is clearly stated that you can divorce your partner only on the ground of adultery.

That one is a no bargainer. But if you feel you can live with that horrible mark in your life of an infidelity partner, then you are free to forgive him or her.

But the truth is that, I can never live with an adulterous wife in the same house. That's why one needs to watch very well before jumping into marriage cuz if u enter marriage with the wrong type of person, you will regret it big time especially for cheating wives.

Most issues that result in marriages come about as a result of infidelity. 90% of marriages that crash is either as as result of infidelity or domestic violence.

So, watch before you jump into marriage with anyone. Court yourself for not less than 1 year or more before you even think of marrying her. During this period you will get to know each other and decide whether to proceed the relationship to marriage or not.
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Mcslize:
The Bible didn't condemn divorce. It is clearly stated that you can divorce your partner only on the ground of adultery.

That one is a no bargainer. But if you feel you can live with that horrible mark in your life of an infidelity partmer, then you are free to forgive him or her.

But the truth is that, I can never live with an adulterous wife in the same house. That's why one needs to watch very well before jumping into marriage cuz if u enter marriage with the wrong type of person, you will regret it big time especially for cheating wives.

Most issues that result in marriages come about as a result of infidelity. 90% of marriages that crash is either as as result of infidelity or domestic violence.

So, watch before you jump into marriage with anyone. Court yourself for not less than 1 year or more before you even think of marrying her. During this period you will get to know each other and decide whether to proceed the relationship to marriage or not.

Divorce for the hardness of your mind
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mcslize: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Divorce for the hardness of your mind

Majority of women who cheat will counter a man divorcing his wife due to adultery because those type of women are doing the same.

Will you prefer to bring another man's child to your husband without him finding out but later on discover the child he has been a father to is not his? Most of you ladies always want to eat your cake and have it.

Many are married but still want to Bleep around like hoes. Madam do know you cannot Bleep around in marriage. That's why it is called marriage not boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Even a mere boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that will lead to marriage, you don't even have that gut to Bleep around cuz the guy will just dump u when it is time for him to settle down.

And no sane man will put up with a cheating wife unless such man doesn't know his self worth.

You mean a woman should continue to Bleep around in marriage and the husband should continue to put up with her? If that's what you meant by your counter reaction, then woman have really gotten so bad in this generation.

Was it not yesterday here a guy created a thread that a newly married young lady in their neighbourhood has almost bleeped all the guys in their neighbourhood? This was someone a sane man got married to fucking all the dicks in the neighbourhoods and sending nudes to all the guys on WhatsApp. Now, if that young innocent man finds out that his wife has been fucking all the guys he rolls with, you think he will just act like a puppy and push such grievous sin under the foot match?

Birds of same feather flock together, I know. This is how we know them. They will always support adultery in marriage because they do it.

If u are married and u still Bleep around and ur husband caught you, he has every reason to divorce you cuz no sane man will put up with an adulterous woman. That thought of his wife fucking another man will always pop up in his mind and he will never love her the same again.

You can't serve two masters. He will divorce you so that you can face hoeing around at will. Cuz if he doesn't divorce you, you are still legally bound to him. To give you that freedom to hoe around and prevent him from living with regret with a hoe in the same house who will never repent from her shameful hoeing lifestyle, the right thing to do is divorce you so you can have the whole freedom to Bleep as many men as possible.

No man will like to father another man's child in this life.

You better change if that's what you are doing right now. Don't be caught first.
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mercisharelove(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mcslize:

Majority of women who cheat will counter a man divorcing his wife due to adultery because those type of women are doing the same.

Will you prefer to bring another man's child to your husband without him finding out but later on discover the child he has been a father to is not his? Most of you ladies always want to eat your cake and have it.

Many are married but still want to Bleep around like hoes. Madam do know you cannot Bleep around in marriage. That's why it is called marriage not boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Even a mere boyfriend and girlfriend relationship that will lead to marriage, you don't even have that gut to Bleep around cuz the guy will just dump u when it is time for him to settle down.

And no sane man will put up with a cheating wife unless such man doesn't know his self worth.

You mean a woman should continue to Bleep around in marriage and the husband should continue to put up with her? If that's what you meant by your counter reaction, then woman have really gotten so bad in this generation.

Was it not yesterday here a guy created a thread that a newly married young lady in their neighbourhood has almost bleeped all the guys in their neighbourhood? This was someone a sane man got married to fucking all the dicks in the neighbourhoods and sending nudes to all the guys on WhatsApp. Now, if that young innocent man finds out that his wife has been fucking all the guys he rolls with, you think he will just act like a puppy and push such grievous sin under the foot match?

Birds of same feather flock together, I know. This is how we know them. They will always support adultery in marriage because they do it.

If u are married and u still Bleep around and ur husband caught you, he has every reason to divorce you cuz no sane man will put up with an adulterous woman. That thought of his wife fucking another man will always pop up in his mind and he will never love her the same again.

You can't serve two masters. He will divorce you so that you can face hoeing around at will. Cuz if he doesn't divorce you, you are still legally bound to him. To give you that freedom to hoe around and prevent him from living with regret with a hoe in the same house who will never repent from her shameful hoeing lifestyle, the right thing to do is divorce you so you can have the whole freedom to Bleep as many men as possible.

No man will like to father another man's child in this life.

You better change if that's what you are doing right now. Don't be caught first.

You were very angry while you were typing these. Please learn how to control your anger.

You talk like a female, which of course I can't talk like you.

If you love your wife and cares for your wife and pray and fast for your relationship, you will enjoy your marriage until death do you apart.

I am married for over 20yrs. My husband is my best friend. We are not perfect. But divorce is nononono.

The church is Jesus's wife, he will never divorce her. But will keep washing her with the washing of the water by the word of God Almighty.

I said God Almighty provided divorce for the hardness of men's heart. Check out the Bible that's what Jesus said to folks like you. Get it please sir.
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
divorce is not good i agree and it affects the kids psychologically and i also agree but when your partner becomes a threat to your life and he or she hardly gives u peace of mind then divorce becomes an option cheesy
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by chocboi78(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
what is this one saying
Re: If You Got A Wife Like This by Mcslize: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mercisharelove:

You were very angry while you were typing these. Please learn how to control your anger.

You talk like a female, which of course I can't talk like you.

If you love your wife and cares for your wife and pray and fast for your relationship, you will enjoy your marriage until death do you apart.

I am married for over 20yrs. My husband is my best friend. We are not perfect. But divorce is nononono.

The church is Jesus's wife, he will never divorce her. But will keep washing her with the washing of the water by the word of God Almighty.

I said God Almighty provided divorce for the hardness of men's heart. Check out the Bible that's what Jesus said to folks like you. Get it please sir.

Adultery is a serious sin. If any man can put up with an adulterous wife, good for such man. But what will make marriage last long is if both parties respect the matrimonial bed.

Any marriage whose matrimonial bed has been infiltrated with adultery will take the grace of God for such marriage to continue. Both parties will just be living in self denials. There is no way an adulterous wife will change.

No amount of washing will ever make an adulterous wife to repent from such a grievous sin. Even the bible said it that an unrepentant sinner is worst than an unbeliever. Most religions will excommunicate such an adulterous person if she is found committing such sin repeatedly. She is simply unrepentant. How long is she going to be washed with the words of God?

And it is left for the man to be sharing where he is eating from with other men outside. How will the children feel if they learnt that another man is smashing their mummy in their father's absence? You will agree with me that will be very shameful.

It is only a woman that does not respect her man and marriage that will sleep with other men and expect to be washed with the words of God. Among the type of sins, adultery is classied as one of the grievous sins. That sin is not in any way a small sin that's why the Bible classified it as grievous.

Adultery is bad and every married women should desist from it if she wants her marriage to last.

Smashing with other men when married is not only traumatizing to one's partner, it might also result to one fathering another man's child. Definitely when pregnancy result from a woman promiscuity, she will hang it on her husband.

All that can be avoided if a woman remain faithful to her husband to eternity. There is no room to play away matches.

(1) (Reply)

She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything / She Said I Am Too Innocent / What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.