Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. (8323 Views)

Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Lleigh(f): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Julietogbo:
Jeffreyjamez twacii bibijay123 Tiffanyj Audreytimms Lleigh Pamelab oyinprince Angelinastto

Julietogbo thank you soo much shout out. I am honoured
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shout out goes to two nairalander who made my 2016 bera. The first is HB and the BP1. God Bless.
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by olatex25(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Angelinastto:
Now my turn. Babsopey Dtobs Rachealfst Silkful01 Oluwabuqqyyolo Oluwatymylehin Girlhaley Missmossy xamster Olatex25 hormobolanle. This guys are super great!
wow.. It's a gr8 pleasure dearie, u are wonderful also.. Kip on d gud work, Jah is ur Strenght.
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by bibijay123(f): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
crazygod:
Team Bibijay123. kiss

Awwn embarassed kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by bibijay123(f): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Julietogbo:
Jeffreyjamez twacii bibijay123 Tiffanyj Audreytimms Lleigh Pamelab oyinprince Angelinastto

Thank you jules .... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by bibijay123(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Crazygod, Dominique, Daxlasaint, nitefury, kaffy4bill, jurist21, Royalblak007, Jay542,Thesociopath and those awesome bibilets and diarylanders kiss kiss

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
eeh b4 nko! nancy cheat on u? wetin kon happen u self u no cheat on her! bro jordan abeg pack well jare! no dey frustrate my nancy o sister angel! i dnt knw wat to say o, bt i hav to say dis " u are so romantic i'm so happy bt mention nxt time or else!
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mrcork kiss
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahhahah kiss boo... You are simply the BEST OF THE BEST kiss

grin

I still owe a thread wink

Hope no one will have heart attack the moment I drop the bomb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Airborne02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
SurestG:
wow wow wow cheesy I'm so thrilled to be tagged by a wonderful man like you grin Gracias
always wlcome

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by firstking01(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
How can you make friends with that kinda moniker.
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
misspicy:
I've got so many though some people started well but couldn't end well tho.

Amma just mention a few, probably the realest peeps to me wink

Sleekushu.ga smiley (my mummy)
Babzil.la (my daddy) grin
Wristb.angle cheesy
STFUar.eyouGod cheesy
Royalbla.k007 (betting pardner, very matured guy)
Smelling.anus (keep malice with me tho, shouldn't even be on this list but Amma add him for old times sake grin)

THEY ARE TOO MANY JOR, LEMME JUST STOP HERE THEY KNOW THEMSELVES smiley "

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING 2016 ENJOYABLE ON AND OFF NAIRALAND
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by rainerboy1010: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ife wa gbono grin,kisschris abeg leave us.Stop passing through my boo's comment oo. cheesy

this one na sure bet grin
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I still owe a thread wink

Hope no one will have heart attack the moment I drop the bomb grin
I hope so Boo... grin cool cool
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by hormobolanle: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Angelinastto:
Now my turn. Babsopey Dtobs Rachealfst Silkful01 Oluwabuqqyyolo Oluwatymylehin Girlhaley Missmossy xamster Olatex25 hormobolanle. This guys are super great!
tank u o@angel
but I no dy like dy were dat broda wey dem dy kal DTOBS dy

but Tanku sha,afta all dem my padi self folo join,so dat one comfort me.
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by hormobolanle: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
me still dy tink about my own

Wu are they ooooo....... well if I don kn,I Go tell una
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by DTOBS(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
hormobolanle:

tank u o@angel
but I no dy like dy were dat broda wey dem dy kal DTOBS dy

but Tanku sha,afta all dem my padi self folo join,so dat one comfort me.
My padi padi...

Oya take juice
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:
She secured the 5k, didn't she? grin grin grin
lolz, there is no need to turn on me and act all pained Leslie, I won't be here to entertain your trolling hobby not even the rest dogs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I plead guilty to your charge my Lord... cheesy ... Anyway, I will make up for it... You know you are my baby, my Queen and Wifey kiss you also made my 2016 despite your sometimes complicated nature lipsrsealed anyway, we shall get stronger even in 2017 kiss
I don't just take sided hubby, not when I see someone all over you cheesy
Yah! 2017here we come
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by lezz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

lolz, there is no need to turn on me and act all pained Leslie, I won't be here to entertain your trolling hobby not even the rest dogs grin

Don't get hyper-emotive, baby. That was only a bait. My radar isn't pointing to you directly except, perchance as a indirect casualty of the ricochet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:

Don't get hyper-emotive, baby. That was only a bait. My radar isn't pointing to you directly except, perchance as a indirect casualty of the ricochet.
Whatever, **rolls eyes**

Just letting you know I am not available for your shenanigans, so avoid chewing my moniker like goro

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by lezz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

Whatever, **rolls eyes**

Just letting you know I am not available for your shenanigans, so avoid chewing my moniker like goro
Treat cataract! I never mentioned your moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by girlhaley(f): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Angelinastto:

Waoh.....thanks angel

Your one of the sweets that made my day

Kissess
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:
Treat amnesia

lezz:
She secured the 5k, didn't she? grin grin grin

or learn to omit my moniker if you wasn't referring to me

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Softorgasm(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:
stop trying so hard to interact with her, she don't want you, so deal with it... grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Softorgasm(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

Treat amnesia

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by lezz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

Treat amnesia

"She" is a mention? Lolz. No wonder they say behavioural disinhibition and anterograde amnesia are often inseparable in traumatised females.

That was an inference, girl, seeing that I never typed out or quoted your post. You're still my Nairalander of year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
lezz:
"She" is a mention? Lolz. No wonder they say behavioural disinhibition and anterograde amnesia are often inseparable in traumatised females.

That was an inference, girl, swing that I never types out or quoted your post. You're still my Nairalander of year.
Its a mention
1)when I get the mention on my timeline,its a mention
2)When the inference is referring to my moniker,as there was no other "she" mentioned,its a mention
Every other diagnosis you have up there is for you.

I wish I could say same about you.probably in my next life,when you come as my Romeo
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by SmellingAnus(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

I don't just take sided hubby, not when I see someone all over you cheesy
Yah! 2017here we come
hahahha sometimes what we see may not be the truth not to talk of what we heard grin anyway, sorry for not picking your call, I just hope I don't intentionally do that again lipsrsealed... Happy lovely 2017 in advance...
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by lezz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

Its a mention
2)When the inference is referring to my moniker,as there was no other "she" mentioned,its a mention

I wish I could say same about you.probably in my next life,when you come as my Romeo
Alright, then. The next life it is.
Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by Softorgasm(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
misspicy:

Its a mention

If you see his picture, then you should be scared of seeing not a romeo but a Dracula in your next life... grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. by misspicy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha sometimes what we see may not be the truth not to talk of what we heard grin anyway, sorry for not picking your call, I just hope I don't intentionally do that again lipsrsealed... Happy lovely 2017 in advance...
I never called you,in case you are mixing us up, this is Nancy grin

same dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Gilrs Sha / She Almost Made Me Defile Her Virginity / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.