Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (8607 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! / Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Dotwillis1(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Owk ..... Few minutes before crossing over to a new year! ... Send a shoutout to that nairalander who put a smile on your face this year and you can as well wish your favourites a happy new year in advance.

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Dotwillis1(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2016
My shout out goes to lalasticlala!

The cover I did to Vector's hit 'king Kong' this year graced the front page.. Thanks!

Happy new year in advance to every one
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by divinehand2003(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2016
I want to use the medium to make a shout out to the following persons:
Explorers for his intelligent posts,
TrapQueen77 for always being there,
Queensuccubus for her love and blessings
And to all Nairalanders who have contributed their bits to grow NL.
May The Good God bless and elevate you all.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by ikbnice(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2016
I would like to make a shout out to hadura29-You restored my faith in humanity
Also to jephito-You are a source of motivation to me You guys are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2016
My shout out to Lalasticlala , the guy who makes me see all kinds of different snakes on nairaland.

My shout out to Mynd44 for the check

To Seun for giving us a good platform.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Mjshexy(f): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout out to all nairalanders, you guys are all special...Much love fam & see ya in 2017 cheesy
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by STENON(f): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2016
My shout out to Sapiosexual1. You are a rare gem indeed. thanks alot for 2016.

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Mimzyy(f): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout out to Jaybee3. God bless you really good.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Berbierklaus(f): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2016
I got a lot of shout outs to share biko and if I start mentioning them all this frontpage go full grin

I will use this medium at this time of the day,when I haven't tasted neither water, food nor snack, but only fresh food air to make some biggest shout out to nairalanders that that made this busy year 2016 a soft landing for me.
Forget all the hard exterior we all have people we look up to,people who try to impact lives and I'm not ashamed to mention y'all here in appreciation. Thanks my lovers smileysmiley
In no particular order,Tuale to
1)Pabloomoescobar(brother from another mother,I heart you kiss )
2)Catlova2(this one no dey shout,my long time padi,thanks wink how Afonja land,I'm sorry i missed the opportunity to welcome you and take you around).
3)Sleekyshuga(my big sis from another mother,definition of selflessness,I know you don't care for this cyber space anymore,I just had to shout out to you here smiley )
4)Babzilla(One and only daddy,if no be you nobody else o.
5)Schumastic Fine boy no pimple,the sugar in my akamu(I no dey drink tea) grin,cockroach in my zinc,nutella on my bread(I no dey use butter grin
6)Tonyebarca,Sugar boo I will take a fall for you any day.
7)Bqlekan,big brother from another mother.I love you like my own,no complain o about this zone o tongue grin
coolRoyalblak007, Young man doing big things,Sege mi baddest lowkey ,I heart you man.
Lemme pause here and give space for others to type.
These people sustained 2016 from beginning to ending,some dropped along the way,they don't get to feature here tongue
I pray we all make 2017 and end it,prosperous,comfortable and do big things.
No matter what challenges is going on in this country,we and our families will be spared and know no sorrow.
Thanks people kisskisskiss
Let's do this again next year

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Explorers(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2016
My shoutout goes all NAIRALANDERS, seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, enoqueen, bqlekan, Mimzyy, freecocoa, tk4rd, hahn, VickyRotex, WIZGUY69, Ishilove, Nature8, Adesiji77,SPDAZZY, Gidoka, wristbangle, Sleekyshug, CFCman, AyamConfidence, Funjosh, ichommy, vizkiz.

2017 shall open New Doors, bring uncommon Favor, Grace, and Blessings.

Happy New year in Advance.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Mimzyy(f): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Amen bro. God bless you. Happy new year in advance.

Explorers.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Shout-out to all Nairalanders.. # much love.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:
My shout out goes to lalasticlala!

The cover I did to Vector's hit 'king kong' graced the front page.. Thanks!

Happy new year in advance to every one
cam I get link to the cover please?
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Monalisa185(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Okay, shouting out to those very special people who have made this year really special for me, both here and off Nairaland..

#thanks for being part of my 2016 and let me not look for you in 2017 cheesy

#muchlove kiss
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Funjosh(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2016
BABANGBALI and IYANGBALI for their wahala on this forum tongue
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Yhemit(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2016
shout out to all Nlanders .... love you guys #cheers #teamunited #teamoau
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Osmondinho(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
my shout out goes to my lovely lady Bestlily who introduced me to this awesome platform.

I love u much dearest

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by GaggleNSwallow: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
I shalla to Lezzlie

I shalla to Monsurufatai

I shalla to Smellymouth

I shalla to Joseph1832

I shalla to TheSonOfMark

I shalla to Postmann

I shalla to Obontami

I shalla to SmellingAnus

I shalla to Vizkiz

I shalla to Fynestboi

I shalla to Iykekelvins

I shalla to IamLEGEND1

I shalla to Senibo1

I shalla to Lalasticlala, my favorite mod

I grab Ishilove by the waist

I make SecondEva sit on my laps and fill her head with lies

I take Laveda to a sharp corner and kiss her for ten minutes

I spank MissHatey very hard

I make Lanicky twerk for me

I give Mimzyy an emotional hug

I bury my face between Creamish's buwests tongue

I wed Sinaj and take her to zer ozer room

Happy New Year in advance, guys. Love you all!

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Dotwillis1(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
cam I get link to the cover please?

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f7888182

You might wanna check this out too with ycee's omoAlhaji instrumental

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2016
Dotwillis1:

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f7888182

You might wanna check this out too with ycee's omoAlhaji instrumental

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/59c67a99
ok. I will
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Evakinqz: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Firstly lemme send a big shoutout to ma crew..::

Ritababe, for making me feel special, even when most guys fink i never deserved yu.. Yu r awesome...

CHERRYBROWN :: For always responding immediately any time i invite yu tu any thread, yu where wonderful dis year. Thanks..

YINKS89 :: For always trying to give me attention even tho i understand how busy yu are.. thanks a lot bro... (yu wen nor dey mention me, ah dey watch yu sha cheesy)..

Secondly, lemme give a shoutout to ma greatest writters...

PURITYVAL :: if i nor hail yu, i for bleep up big time.. Tanks for all yur wonderful story so far, i really appreciate dem...

OZILA :: chai baba, yu too much jare. Have fallen so in love with anything yu pen down already.. thanks for keeping me busy wen i was bored...

MIRAXZEEBILITY :: Have only read few of yur stories, but believe me yu r absolutely amazing.. Yu r really gonna make a very good writter in to time. . Thanks man..

Th all dose I didn't mention, yu r in ma hearts nd words can't explain how I love yhu all..

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Bestlily(f): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Osmondinho:
my shout out goes to this llady Bestlily who introduced me to this awesome platform.

I love u much dearest

Awwwww....

2 Likes

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by obontami: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Special shout out to my hommies.

Afrosamurai
Lezz/lezzlie
Ftboy
Eleniyan15
Smellymouth
Atmy
Ducksoup
Ipopalomo
Sunkyphil
Gagglenswallow
Paulkillerman
Babzilla
PabloOmoEscobar
Tashagirl
Crazysaint
Debetmx
Iamkingzlee

I'm wish y'all a happy new year grin

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by lanicky(f): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
GaggleNSwallow:
I shalla to Lezzlie

I shalla to Monsurufatai

I shalla to Smellymouth

I shalla to Joseph1832

I shalla to TheSonOfMark

I shalla to Postmann

I shalla to Obontami

I shalla to SmellingAnus

I shalla to Vizkiz

I shalla to Fynestboi

I shalla to Iykekelvins

I shalla to IamLEGEND1

I shalla to Senibo1

I shalla to Lalasticlala, my favorite mod

I grab Ishilove by the waist

I make SecondEva sit on my laps and fill her head with lies

I take Laveda to a sharp corner and kiss her for ten minutes

I spank MissHatey very hard

I make Lanicky twerk for me

I give Mimzyy an emotional hug

I bury my face between Creamish's buwests tongue

I wed Sinaj and take her to zer ozer room

Lmao grin
When and where did that happen?

Thanks dear... kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
STENON:
My shout out to Sapiosexual1. You are a rare gem indeed. thanks alot for 2016.
Awww! Thanks baby, I appreciate what we have together.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
divinehand2003:

Na one person dey operate thesse monickers na.............shout out to smellymouth for all his funny memes throught the year.
Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
divinehand2003:

Na one person dey operate these monickers na.............shout out to smellymouth for all his funny memes throught the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Romance section is a place where friends/lovers become enemies and enemies become friends/lovers I therefore conclude that we are technically all friends or potential friends...

Shout out to....

Trapqueen77 my bestie... Your safety is still my priority...

Traphedges ... The sole proprietor of my bestie

Mimzyy our Queen... you mean so much to me than you can imagine...

Muva/Sinz The Last Don... The Great strategist...

Laveda the sexxy... I love your thick skin against attempted scandals...

Obiorathebully... Hope say you no dey still bully your younger brother

Masikay... Very caring ...

Mispicy/berbierklaus... I don't think you were expecting me to mention you... I love the fact that you know how to defend those you care about...

Smellymouth my twinnie... You are blessed...

Bbpin the realist (very intelligent Dude).... I like the fact that you are not a hypocrite... Keep it up bro...

Sexxy Suzan404... You and I know that you are very special to me...

Ogorwyne... Your future husband will be so fortunate to have a loving wife like you...

Sinaj... Happy 2017... Hope you are ready for me...

Lalasticlalala and Myd44 ... You guys are doing a great job..

Happy 2017 to everyone I have mentioned and also to this I didn't mention...

KEEP GOD FIRST PLACE IN YOUR HEART IN 2017 AND HE WILL TAKE YOU TO PLACES YOU NEVER EVEN DREAMNT OF...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by sinaj(f): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
GaggleNSwallow:
I shalla to Le.zzlie

I shalla to Monsurufa.tai

I shalla to Smellym.outh

I shalla to Joseph1.832

I shalla to TheSonOfM.ark

I shalla to Postma.nn

I shalla to Obonta.mi

I shalla to Smell.ingAnus

I shalla to Viz.kiz

I shalla to Fynes.tboi

I shalla to Iyk.ekelvins

I shalla to IamLEG.END1

I shalla to Senib.o1

I shalla to Lalasti.clala, my favorite mod

I grab Ishilo.ve by the waist

I make SecondE.va sit on my laps and fill her head with lies

I take Lave.da to a sharp corner and kiss her for ten minutes

I spank MissHa.tey very hard

I make Lani.cky twerk for me

I give Mim.zyy an emotional hug

I bury my face between Creami.sh's buwests tongue

I wed Sina.j and take her to zer ozer room

lwkmd! grin

M running outta patience alredi

Just come let's get marid quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by ouzo1(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2016
smellymouth,sinaj,firstking01,samuelAnyawu and ginaz...God bless u all

1 Like

Re: END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year by iykekelvins(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd! grin

M running outta patience alredi

Just come let's get marid quickly
Naso she carry everybody along for the mention..

You need last spanking before 2017? grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. / Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.