Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With (1444 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
There is a reaction to every action; most ladies are naturally cautious and it would be a lie to think most of them do not think or assume men would want to sleep with them the very first time they visit them.As a result of this, women also devise methods that would protect them as much as possible so the guys would not sleep with them on the first date. Having sex may be inevitable in that relationship at the long run, but women are able to prolong the abstinence for as long as possible when they do take certain steps. Find below some of the things ladies do when they do not want a guy to sleep with them anytime they go visit them:

1. They act edgy

Sometimes, ladies deliberately put up an edgy front when they visit men in their houses. They act uncomfortable and would be cold towards the guy till they leave. Men sense their defense and aloofness and would rather leave them alone till they adjust.

2. Stories that touch the heart

Sometimes, ladies cook up all sorts of stories that would make men pity them; they talk about how they have suffered one or two forms of abuse in their previous relationships. They act traumatized and this would naturally throw the men off balance. It would after all be inappropriate for the guys to want to try anything funny after they have heard their heart touching tales.

3. List of house chores

Ladies avoid having s-x with men they visit by coming up with the excuse of leaving for their own house. Usually, the guy would try to persuade them and they would come up with the annoying list of things they need to do at home before their parents or guardians get back.

4. They focus on something

Another thing ladies do when visiting guys in their houses is to concentrate on doing a particular thing. Some place all their attention on books while some watch movies and do not give the guys the time to want to get personal with them.

5. They receive calls at intervals

When ladies feel like they have stayed long enough in a place, they start to receive calls that would make the guys feel they need to be on their way. Some even become apologetic on the phone to make the guy feel they have to go somewhere immediately. In some cases, girls put their friends up to this and make them call them at intervals just to prevent the guy from launching his s*x idea on them.

6. They avoid sitting on the bed

Many ladies avoid sitting on the bed when they visit men as they feel they are falling into a trap. The bed makes them more cautious and to avoid being tempted or lured into doing something they do not want to do at that moment, they would rather sit on the chair.

7. They would have a friend with them

Ladies do not like visiting men for the first time alone. They would rather go with one or two friends that would help them break the tension that could be around the place. Having one or two other girls in the room apart from the main girl visiting would spoil the show for the men. Ladies can be sure nothing would happen then.

8. Red flag shows up #

Ladies know that men do not like hearing the fact that the red flag is on. Most men would be irritated seeing the blood bank of the girls when they want to sleep with them. It is a natural turn off for men so ladies use it as a weapon and say they are on. Some even go on to wear pads just to prove it is real.

9. Wearing tight clothes

Another thing ladies do when they go visit men in their houses is to wear tight clothes that have restrictions. It would be pretty difficult getting them out of the cloth and it would give them enough time to allow sanity creep back in peradventure they got carried away.

10. Keeping the door opened

Ladies sometimes are on the defensive side and ask men to open the door to their rooms so everyone could see what is happening in the room. To an extent, ladies feel comfortable this way as they know it is near impossible for the guys to attempt being funny or try to have s*x with them with the door wide opened.

At this juncture I drop my pen. lalastica FP material loaded.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2016
no 5 tho,calls from friends,planned work grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nutase: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2016
No 10 grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2016
wanting for my 1st post to hit FP lalastica pls let me too reach promise land
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Ugoochukwu(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2016
But a guy man go still make face show amidst all these.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Young03(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
So na this thing chizy plan for me

but I won
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Jenny1010(f): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2016
me: baby am having stomach pain

him: sorry dear..have you taken any drug for the pain?

me: no ...i dont need drug, its just my period

him: ok embarassed

me: grin

The period stuff work like magic ; the moment they hear that, their hard on goes soft like wtf tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by lordm(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Wicked witchies
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2016
A lady visited me 7days ago and she did 1 2 4 6 9 10.. I sensed she didn't want it, I eventually lost the urge but TBH I was disappointed because of her seductive soft skin that gets me nuts
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:
me: baby am having stomach pain

him: sorry dear..have you taken any drug for the pain?

me: no ...i dont need drug, its just my period

him: ok embarassed

me: grin

The period stuff work like magic ; the moment they hear that, their hard on goes soft like wtf tongue

All liars shall perish and hell fire is the only reward for every wicked act
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Young03:
So na this thing chizy plan for me

but I won

No lie guy, na rape you rape her
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Jenny1010(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

All liars shall perish and hell fire is the only reward for every wicked act

what about all fornicators like you
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

what about all fornicators like you

I'm a guy, don't worry

(1) (Reply)

Don't Open If You Don't Understand Yoruba / What Aspect Of Romance Do You Love Most? Am Hot Tonight / See How This Couple Made Love While Watching A Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.