Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund (4724 Views)

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Senate Cedes 20% Ecological Fund to Secure Nigeria’s Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
What is the name of the 2 banks involved?
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by bawomolo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
OBJ is a teflon don
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by MUZBO(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Let them just arrest him and leave story.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Nezan(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
. . . . . and Noohoo will be making noise as if he was a true anti-corruption crusader . . . iissshhhhh!!
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by noblegas2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
MUZBO:

Let them just arrest him and leave story.

and afta dat, dey shuld Jail him for like 200 years,
if he happens to die b4 the jail term ends, den his body shuld be cremated!!!
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by sjeezy8: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Obasanjo is like rick ross d boss. I wonder if his friends in US(CIA -governments) UK will help him out. Obj is not just another naija looter, the guy has always had the US and developed countries behind him. One thing under Obj america didnt have plans to take over Naija, because he strengthed ties with them but now lipsrsealed, Current Nigerian govt are like cowboys shooting everything insight almost TOO much and becoming to cozy with the Chinese. its like they dont know the rules of the world to play by. smh

If Obj goes to jail I Guarantee  naija will be the next Iraq. Yara dua might have good intentions but i think he doesnt know which cards to play.  

What the govt needs to do is 100% resource control and privatize everything obj goin to jail wont change Nigeria. We still wont have 100% resource control and we still wont have privatized industry.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by iorhenter(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
Pastor Baba again? hhhmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
Finally he is indicted . . . . we will see how it will end, eyes are watching.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
oge4real:

Let me see who will have the guts to touch OBJ. they better overlook him and punish the smaller fishes.
I laugh the Boko haram way!

nethacker:

and d movie continues ,
Who is directing the movie?

back2back:

Well done, another Kudos to OBJ:

1. Power Project: $16billion

2. Eco-Fund: N200billion

Yet, Abacha stole ONLY $3bill in total!
, and the big thief yesterday now becomes a small thief today.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by mekusxxx: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
I am writing  new book and guess what the title will be?

The Yoruba king who went to jail twice
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Enjoyment1(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
noble_gas1:

and afta dat, dey shuld Jail him for like 200 years,
if he happens to die b4 the jail term ends, den his body shuld be cremated!!!

I disagree with you. Let them jail him for 200 years, and if he dies before then, then they cremate his body, and also it to serve the remaining term, please.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by petres007(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
[size=14pt]Yeye people! Na so so big big grammar dem go dey talk! As if dem get liver to arrest and jail OBJ![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
this is how they wasted 1 month telling us that OBJ embezzled $16billion for power project and yet got no where with it. Now its ecological project.

When will they arrest OBJ for his misdeeds? nobody will do that.

Sometimes you can only wonder why they make the effort to plant news like these in the media but never charge OBJ to court. You can only come to the conclusion that this is simply a very cheap diversionary tactics which no sane person will take seriously except for folks like chidicris and his bandwagon whose past time is to blame OBJ for all their problems including when their foul refuse to lay egg.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
petres_007:

[size=14pt]Yeye people! Na so so big big grammar dem go dey talk! As if dem get liver to arrest and jail OBJ![/size] grin grin grin grin

eyes are watching.
chosen04:

I laugh the Boko haram way!
Who is directing the movie?
, and the big thief yesterday now becomes a small thief today.

These is why i said, OBJ is the biggest thief Nigeria ever had.
I would have love boko haram way, if he was actually killing these so called leaders that are messing up Nija and not just some innocent people, if he was able to go to aso rock and not just killing people cos if their religion.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by petres007(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

eyes are watching.

Fhemmy what do you mean by that? Eyes are watching ko, eyes are seeing ni. grin grin grin

They can watch for all I care! wink
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by airzzee(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
Vox populi, vox dei. The voice of men is the voice of God. As Nigerians at home and in diaspora are condemning this devil called OBJ, so has God condemned him to hedes.

We are watching!
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
petres_007:

Fhemmy what do you mean by that? Eyes are watching ko, eyes are seeing ni.  grin grin grin

They can watch for all I care!  wink

Hahahahaha, chicken, the man is scared already.
What i mean is that, we the citizen, we are watching the fools calls the FG that indicted and they will let go of OBJ and one day, we will make them answer to us.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
ITS TIME FOR OBJ TO JOIN BODE GEORGE AT KIRIKIRI.
FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WILL STILL DISCOVER MORE OF HIS LOOTS. THE LOOTS OF HIS FREQUENT TOURS OVERSEAS DURING HIS FIRST TENURE AS PRESIDENT.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by olatwo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
then people should do dem work and not tell us fisrst.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Enjoyment1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
ola_two:

then people should do dem work and not tell us fisrst.

I tire oh!.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
OBJ is an evil genius. He made sure all the people that could send him to jail (Including the puppet Ribadu) today has dirty laundry in his (OBJ) closet. A new generation of senate, governors, president, senate president has to come up before we can see OBJ doing his second term in jail as the prophecy said. I want him to die in jail. He's aging. I don't want him to die an ex president and military man, I want him to die an ex-con. If he dies without being convicted, he'll one of the most fantastic burial Nigeria ever gave an ex service man because he's a politician and a godfather to many corrupt politicians who are still in power today and he was an ex military man plus so far since the turn of the millennium, he's the best president we've had so far.  He brought many businesses to the hood but he could have done 1000 times better if he wasn't corrupt. He must die an ex-con.

@Mekusxxx

Why are you Igbos trying to talk about other Africans like white men do? I mean you said Yoruba king as if he was ever a king in any Yoruba land? Don't you understand how traditional African governments are organized? Besides Yorubas didn't vote Obasanjo. It was Northerners and you guys that did. Yorubas voted other parties not PDP. How did OBJ become Yoruba king? More like Igbos and Hausas adopted king if I'm to play by your card. Get over it!!!
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by 3kay945(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
they willl never stop telling stories,,,,,
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
VALENCI:

ITS TIME FOR OBJ TO JOIN BODE GEORGE AT KIRIKIRI.
FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL WILL STILL DISCOVER MORE OF HIS LOOTS. THE LOOTS OF HIS FREQUENT TOURS OVERSEAS DURING HIS FIRST TENURE AS PRESIDENT.

That will be the day a real true Nigeria will be born
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by BAMMZ(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
grin IT'S FUNNY HOW WE JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING WE HEAR AND READ.

ALL NA DRAMA. POLITICIANS ARE WONDERFUL PSYCHOLOGIST AND NIGERIAN MASSES ARE GOOD GUINEA PIGS TO TEST EVERYTHING.

ALL THESE MEN KNOW WHERE THEY MEET AND THEY MAKE US BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE.

LETS STOP WORRYING OUR HEADS AND CONCENTRATE ON IMPORTANT THINGS, MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE THINGS FOR THE BETTER SOON.

THESE MEN ARE PLAYING A GREAT PUPPET SHOW.

THEY SAID ATIKU AND OBJ WERE QUARELLING BUT SOON AFTER THEIR REGIME,WE SAW ATIKU IN OBJ'S HOUSE, THEY ALL KNOW WHERE THEY SETTLE SCORES.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by asscend: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund
« #22 on: Today at 02:18:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone put a figure on how much is looted in Nigeria every second?
I am sure by the time i finish typing my short post at least 1 million naira is gone from the tresury [and thats 30 seconds!!]

Thats a fantastic analysis. This is the best way to analyse looted funds from our nation. if Nigerians will use this to work out how much of our money has been stolen they will demand for such politicians to be shot by firing squad in public. Its time we wake up and fight this demonic act of stealing, It is so shameful.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
The politicians have deployed their foot soldiers to NL. Wonders! One post posters everywhere a prominent man is mentioned. lol lol
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by snowdrops(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
Story story,
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Oboma1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
asscend:

Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund
« #22 on: Today at 02:18:17 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone put a figure on how much is looted in Nigeria every second?
I am sure by the time i finish typing my short post at least 1 million naira is gone from the tresury [and thats 30 seconds!!]

Thats a fantastic analysis. This is the best way to analyse looted funds from our nation. if Nigerians will use this to work out how much of our money has been stolen they will demand for such politicians to be shot by firing squad in public. Its time we wake up and fight this demonic act of stealing, It is so shameful.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

agabaI23:

The politicians have deployed their foot soldiers to NL. Wonders! One post posters everywhere a prominent man is mentioned. lol lol

NL please start asking their likes to pay for being a Nairalander, and please they should pay VAT!.

snowdrops:

Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Story story,
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by reindeer: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
How can ONE man be so untouchable?
In fact i'm tired of these kind of headlines, let them arrest him before we see the next headline abeg.

i weep for my country. sad
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by mekusxxx: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
[/quote][quote author=9jaganja link=topic=350229.msg4905177#msg4905177 date=1257967018]

@Mekusxxx

Why are you Igbos trying to talk about other Africans like white men do? I mean you said Yoruba king as if he was ever a king in any Yoruba land? Don't you understand how traditional African governments are organized? Besides Yorubas didn't vote Obasanjo. It was Northerners and you guys that did. Yorubas voted other parties not PDP. How did OBJ become Yoruba king? More like Igbos and Hausas adopted king if I'm to play by your card. Get over it!!!

Enough of all these blatant lies, before they become the truth. Yoruba did not vote for Obasanjo? If I excuse you for the 1999 election, what about 2003 when Yoruba people tribalistically ended the AD party in order to vote for Obasanjo and truncate Ekwueme's chances? Obasanjo is a Yoruba king period. Afterall he is a Balogun too.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Oboma1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
reindeer:

How can ONE man be so untouchable?
In fact i'm tired of these kind of headlines, let them arrest him before we see the next headline abeg.

i weep for my country. sad

There is no point. Though all the same, they should arrange a room in Kirikiri for him. More revelations coming.
Re: Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund by Fhemmmy: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Oboma1:

There is no point. Though all the same, they should arrange a room in Kirikiri for him. More revelations coming.

hope to be alive to see the day that Yar'Adua govt will indict OBJ yarAdua's father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Speaker Impeached / JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) / Would You Rock This Dead Baby Crocodile Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.