Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (682910 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Neyoalao(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
FrankNetter:
I (with the help of my uncle) intend sending some 2nd hand stuff back to naija. Bicycles, printers, television sets etc Mostly my relatives old stuff. The success of this trip would determine if i would venture into other stuff like phones and the rest.
how much would the printer go for?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
you go sell that timberland join?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by berryice(f): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
People must surely ve something to say op...just ignore dem...am really enjoying dis thread

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Misterdhee1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
It's really funny how peeps here are fighting themselves for funny sakes... Fact still remains we all Nigerians, no matter whichever country we find ourselves.. The Op is trying to relate his experiences, let those that are willing to learn, learn! You Americanas should please stop flexing and flaunting your egos..

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by klexycole(m): 2:10am On Jan 24, 2017
FrankNetter:
Some of the stuff

I'm interested in that red bicycle. Wish to get it for someone. How much is it going for? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 3:18am On Jan 24, 2017
klexycole:

I'm interested in that red bicycle. Wish to get it for someone. How much is it going for? lipsrsealed grin

Around 7k or thereabouts
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by klexycole(m): 3:28am On Jan 24, 2017
FrankNetter:

Around 7k or thereabouts

Booked. To arrive when? grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 3:37am On Jan 24, 2017
klexycole:

Booked. To arrive when? grin

I would notify you when it does. (that's if it doesn't get sold before I get notify you) grin

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by bayocanny: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2017
vickertony:
Masters in accounting can it be done in colleges?? I'm a novice tho
No, its only university that run Msc program. Colleges is known for Diploma, PGD or PGC.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by vickertony(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2017
bayocanny:

No, its only university that run Msc program. Colleges is known for Diploma, PGD or PGC.
Bro thanks for your time
how possible is it for a 2.2 graduate of accounting to d masters in Canada,i just graduated this year, im not sure i got 2. 2, results is not out yet, im in 2.1 already but the final exams was kinda tough, i just like to know incase i fall into 2.2 category, how possible? thanks

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by klexycole(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2017
FrankNetter:

I would notify you when it does. (that's if it doesn't get sold before I get notify you) grin

Frank! Frank! How many times I call you? grin No do that o. Notify me first as soon as the goods get here. smiley
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Neyoalao(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2017
FrankNetter:

your eyes skipped where I asked about the printer
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by keni: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Helo Frank I like this thread, please continue, the pictures bring back some nostalgic experience for me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Originalsly: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
FrankNetter:
I (with the help of my uncle) intend sending some 2nd hand stuff back to naija. Bicycles, printers, television sets etc Mostly my relatives old stuff. The success of this trip would determine if i would venture into other stuff like phones and the rest.
I'm glad you have your head set right... that you have an open mind and can see there is money to be made by travelling back and forth selling stuff. These stuff is just from your family.... should they ask their friends... you'll be overloaded.Try getting phones....you'll be surprised .... everybody has "old" phones laying around!

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Frank no pictures today? oya now
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Memphisheight33(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
swtman:
Frank no pictures today? oya now
Franklin we are waiting more picture pld
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Laird(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
vickertony:
Am planning on doing my masters over there, i studied accounting bro. how possible for my course, with what you typed above.

Sorry for the late reply. Science majors have priority and focus and opportunities to get jobs than commerce courses.

Thats why a lot of Nigerians go to study or switch course to study nursing in the United States.

I dont have any information on opportunities available for non science courses. Sorry for the late reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.