Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) (10158 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
women are readable to a certain extent, they can hide many things but their feelings about som1 they love, is held on their sleeves, b4 you decide to be committed and invest ur money into a relationship, look out for these signs cool

she is scared to lose you
You can feel this in her behavior. For example during a fight, she makes sure you both don’t cross the line and tries to patch up soon. She will be flexible in her approach towards you. She will ensure that whatever be the fight or misunderstanding, that stays resolved. A girl who isn’t serious won’t make any efforts to save your relationship. So if your girl is scared of losing you, it is one of the sign that she is serious about you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by herzern1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Success Success Success cry cry
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
When you can smell jealousy!
Yes she will be jealous if you talk to other girls or if someone tries to get close to you. Jealousy is one of the sign, that your girl is possessive about you and treats you as her own and well only a serious girl will make you feel that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
When she’s there as a guide!
She will guide you, either about your career or if you are going through any ups and downs in your life. She will not just guide you but will be by your side in any condition. She cares about you and will try everything possible to bail you out of that situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
When your problem, becomes her problem!
She won’t just be concerned about you, but will ensure that she doesn’t let you handle the problem all by yourself. If you can feel her genuine concern, boy you are lucky, your girl really loves you.

1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
When she cares about your expenses!
Girls love shopping, gifts and what not, and well it’s not wrong but if she truly loves you, she’ll see your pocket too. She won’t be bothered if you can’t give her expensive gifts, rather would ask you to save money for ‘Your’ future which includes ‘Hers’ too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
When you can feel her affection!
Whatever time you spend with her, you will feel the love, care and affection. Some things you will feel when she’s around you. She might be busy in her life, but back of the mind you will be always there and she will ensure she knows what you’re up to and will make time for you even from her busy schedule.

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
When she tries to make you a better person!
She will accept your bad habits but will ensure you leave things which aren’t good for your life. She won’t try to control you but will always make sure you become a better person.
She always tries to remove the flaws of his life instead of leaving him. This is a sign of love and serious affection. Once you get such a female, take no time to propose her as I am sure she will respond positively.

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Hadez(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Don't be misguided. I show these signs everytime especially to my friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
she is never too busy for you!
There is a saying 'no one is ever too busy for who they love' when you notice that she is always making herself available for you whenever she can, she loves you.

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Then u love yer friends because jude is actually right shocked its so surprising
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
she calls
if she calls you often and regularly it means that she is serious about you, women will never call unless you really matter to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by haywire07(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr man don't be deceived . A girl will show all dis signs but wont hesitate to dump you when she notices u are getting broke

12 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Adonbilivit. You mean you become jealous when girls come around your male friends? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Concerned about Your Earning:
A girlfriend will naturally be concerned about her boyfriend’s earning. She wants him to make huge amount for their secured future. If your girl treats you in the same way, then be assured that she is in love with you this is why remains concerned about the future life and kids internally.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Hadez(f): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Then u love yer friends because jude is actually right shocked its so surprising
I show care to my friends. They know that

AloyalNigerian:

Adonbilivit. You mean you become jealous when girls come around your male friends? angry
Yes of cause. If I like you o
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
haywire07:
Mr man don't be deceived . A girl will show all dis signs but wont hesitate to dump you when she notices u are getting broke
b4 a girl will do all this, you have to be boyfriend worthy, you have to be worth her love.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by haywire07(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
b4 a girl will do all this, you have to be boyfriend worthy, you have to be worth her love.

Wen a person talks like u just did, I hav no option than to consider the person inexperienced . Trust me
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
Concerned about Your Earning:
A girlfriend will naturally be concerned about her boyfriend’s earning. She wants him to make huge amount for their secured future. If your girl treats you in the same way, then be assured that she is in love with you this is why remains concerned about the future life and kids internally.
Jude? Were have u been hiding this insight.
What has happened 2 u U got a new babe?
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by SINZ: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
**Pulls into thread** cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
haywire07:

Wen a person talks like u just did, I hav no option than to consider the person inexperienced . Trust me
opened ur profile, you are a small boy no girl go take you serious na, reach 27 and see what i am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Jude? Were have u been hiding this insight.
What has happened 2 u U got a new babe?
still with my girlfriend ooooo cheesy
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
To an extent, you're right.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by haywire07(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetjude:
opened ur profile, you are a small boy no girl go take you serious na, reach 27 and see what i am talking about.

No vex , I actually thought u were old enoff that was y I commented . Now its obvious u jst dey find Hw to hit FP so dat u can giv testimony to ur mama

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
haywire07:

No vex , I actually thought u were old enoff that was y I commented . Now its obvious
when you learn how to spell enough cheesy i will answer you

see answer to she leaving you because of your faults
sweetjude:
When she tries to make you a better person!
She will accept your bad habits but will ensure you leave things which aren’t good for your life. She won’t try to control you but will always make sure you become a better person.
She always tries to remove the flaws of his life instead of leaving him. This is a sign of love and serious affection. Once you get such a female, take no time to propose her as I am sure she will respond positively.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok Op

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
After all that ,,,they 'll still leave you embarassed
#loveisalie

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

I show care to my friends. They know that

Yes of cause. If I like you o
Ah, na die be that ooo.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
These are too abstract and fictious coupled with hallucinations in todays world....people no longer take time to love anymore...everything is tending towards zero both in political, educational, spiritually, physically and in all ramifications of life....
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by dacblogger: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
ASs lickers are too many on this thread...we all know you copied this sh*t online, you are nt that creative... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by worlexy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nicely penned down
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by fernandoc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
All these describes my girlfriend. God please give me money to marry her sharp sharp! Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Important Are Looks To You? / What Would You Do If Your Sister Flaunt Her P*ssy In A Party Like This? / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.