Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) (10177 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
haywire07:
Mr man don't be deceived . A girl will show all dis signs but wont hesitate to dump you when she notices u are getting broke

But she was actually serious about you when you were still rich na. That is what the thread is about - signs to look out for to know if your girlfriend is serious about you.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even when you offend her she will be the first to say sorry

You may have taken her for granted more than once but she will always pick up your call
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
USELESS TOPIC

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Joe171(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Then u love yer friends because jude is actually right shocked its so surprising
That's deep.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Joe171:

That's deep.
I mean lovr like u love 1 u care for .not romantic love per say.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by FreeSpirited: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
Don't be misguided. I show these signs everytime especially to my friends.
Sharap!..the OP is right, unless you are one of those fake love-less gals
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by FuckBooy: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
wink undecided cheesy
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
solasoulmusic:

You may have taken her for granted more than once but she will always pick up your call
yes girls do that too
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
USELESS TOPIC
useless comment
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by sogoisrael(m): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2016
I pray to God everyday to give me the grace to love unconditionally again. I used to until some mean ass ladies robbed it off me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2016
sogoisrael:
I pray to God everyday to give me the grace to love unconditionally again. I used to until some mean ass ladies robbed it off me.
amen
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by xty50(f): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Lets stop decieving ourselves o when u do all dis things to him he finds u boring n gets tired atlast n den he dumps u n find someone dat bleeps him well dats all.i will never fall in luv again
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by SlayHER(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Learn to pick your fights.

Lest you get bodied.

Hadez
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by lawrence358(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
xty50:
Lets stop decieving ourselves o when u do all dis things to him he finds u boring n gets tired atlast n den he dumps u n find someone dat bleeps him well dats all.i will never fall in luv again

lol.....like seriously? life isn't all about dat.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by xty50(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
lawrence358:

lol.....like seriously? life isn't all about dat.
its about that o i have seen it.if u truelly love someone as long as d person loves u back his/her flaws shouldnt make u just dump d person
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jealousy can also be a sign of intense insecurity a sign of the hell that will follow when you marry...

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
xty50:
when i read comments like this i feel really sad, i havent dumped my gf, she does everything and i still spend on her and touch her each time like a new babe, love is easy my dear that guy never loved you

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:
Jealousy can also be a sign of intense insecurity a sign of the hell that will follow when you marry...
love will make a strong man weak, make a beautiful girl insecure
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
love will make a strong man weak, make a beautiful girl insecure
I disagree ...if you are confident and secure and the apple of his eye why get bothered by other females? A man cannot exist in a insular world where he has no contact with other females. Jealousy and concern and not similar ...
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

I disagree ...if you are confident and secure and the apple of his eye why get bothered by other females? A man cannot exist in a insular world where he has no contact with other females. Jealousy and concern and not similar ...
human instincts, even if you are sure that he loves you , noticing him being nice to another woman will make you jealous, love and jealousy exist 2geda like pepper and salt , unless you dont love him
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
human instincts, even if you are sure that he loves you , noticing him being nice to another woman will make you jealous, love and jealousy exist 2geda like pepper and salt , unless you dont love him
You assume much ....I don't agree
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by folasayolyn(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
solasoulmusic:

until she gets tired of his shit
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

You assume much ....I don't agree
i cant smell your i dont care from here, one of my friends is like you cheesy he doesnt get jealous, people like una dont care thats just it
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by dabrightt: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
dacblogger:
ASs lickers are too many on this thread...we all know you copied this sh*t online, you are nt that creative... embarassed
Wetin this guy do u nah
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
folasayolyn:

yes oooooo cheesy when her imaginary cup fulls, she will complain about somtin that happened a year ago
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by folasayolyn(f): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
xty50:

come on babe don't close your eyes to love. just step over the dude(s) majestically. love would come

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by xty50(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
folasayolyn:

come on babe don't close your eyes to love. just step over the dude(s) majestically. love would come
thank you
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by SlimmB(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
You get 80% of girls doing that after a great sex with them grin tongue
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by princeemmma(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
i think you made all the good point, thats really great
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
folasayolyn:

That's the point with love there's no quitting even when she's tired

in lust you get tired cause options dey
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by folasayolyn(f): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
solasoulmusic:

That's the point with love there's no quitting even when she's tired

in lust you get tired cause options dey

really okay case in point when your guy proposes marriage to your friend who says hell no. she tells you the guy says I was just joking moreover she said no. would you stay. at certain point for our peace of mind we have to quit certain relationships. love is not one sided oh
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is Serious About You! (pictures Added) by majour(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
xty50:
Well improve ur bed skills, truth is a lot of u r boring on bed and never kin to trying new things, anyways I believe love is a gift given to those who can appreciate it when they are ready, not just for anyone.

I've experienced it once and to be honest, despite the fact that it ended badly, I wish for that same feeling again, that feeling of vulnerability in the presence of the one soul that lights ur world just right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private / Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.