Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,450 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Important Are Looks To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Are Looks To You? (10260 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Are Looks To You? by nurabela: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2011
If you met a great girl or guy who ticked most boxes aside from in the looks department, would you let that stop you dating/marrying them? Would you fear for your future children's looks
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Dsense(m): 4:30am On Jan 25, 2011
OP.
Very important
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 25, 2011
So so. I am more of a body woman, and I am into exotic facial bone structures. I don't find the guy that most women trip over. For example I would choose Wesley Snipes over Trey Songz ANYDAY! Str8 up no pretty boys.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tpia6: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2011
/
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 4:47am On Jan 25, 2011

What else is there to consider apart from the looks? undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 25, 2011
tpia*:

^so, in your opinion, 190 has an exotic facial bone structure?

anyway!!!

to each his own.

Yes mam. I love everything about 190 physically.  & you are right to each his/HER own.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tpia6: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2011
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2011
^^yea good for me.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2011

Yeah, i almost married MzDark two years ago 'cos of her looks. angry
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2011
^^until u called me an alien angry grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:01am On Jan 25, 2011

What? Am innocent! lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2011
lmao I saw what you said. You really dont know what Maroon and Coolie is? wow. you are r3tarded. undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2011
angry angry
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2011
kiss angry kiss angry kiss
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed  tongue  grin

lmao, I'm gonna stop derailing this thread lol.

TOPIC:
nurabela:

If you met a great girl or guy who ticked most boxes aside from in the looks department, would you let that stop you dating/marrying them? Would you fear for your future children's looks
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by aminalib(f): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2011
as long as i find my partner attractive that is all that matters, i do not care if anyone thinks he is handsome or tall or what,
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Jenifa1: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

So so. I am more of a body woman, and I am into exotic facial bone structures. I don't find the guy that most women trip over. For example I would choose Wesley Snipes over Trey Songz ANYDAY! Str8 up no pretty boys.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
one man's meat is another man's. . .
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2011
^^ ok undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MMM2(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2011
come again
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Ogboju(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
You are talking about attraction. I think dats the first law of Looks.(ATTRACTION). Wont rilly bank on the attraction, a gurls character and exposure is what counts for me anytime.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrCork17: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
nurabela:

Sweery. are u tryin to say 190 iz a ugly child? wink
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
nurabela:

How would i know he's ticked most of my boxes apart from looks when i'm just meeting the person? Or do people have 'good character/kind/considerate/etc' written on their foreheads? The first thing that will attract me to someone i don't know is his looks-like oh he' got cute dimples,or a rockin' bod,or a killer smile or worreva. And then when i get to know the person better i can start saying oh,he's really sensitive,or he's considerate etc. If i wasn't attracted to him because of his looks in the first place,i would never discover what a nice person he is on the inside later. That being said,looks are moderately important-i don't want an extremely handsome guy(they have too much wahala),just someone that's presentable. And of course,i have to pity my future children so no missing-link lookalike guys should apply.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
I don't think looks matters at all. . .
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Meklex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

How would i know he's ticked most of my boxes apart from looks when i'm just meeting the person? Or do people have 'good character/kind/considerate/etc' written on their foreheads? The first thing that will attract me to someone i don't know is his looks-like oh he' got cute dimples,or a rockin' bod,or a killer smile or worreva. And then when i get to know the person better i can start saying oh,he's really sensitive,or he's considerate etc. If i wasn't attracted to him because of his looks in the first place,i would never discover what a nice person he is on the inside later. That being said,looks are moderately important-i don't want an extremely handsome guy(they have too much wahala),just someone that's presentable. And of course,i have to pity my future children so no missing-link lookalike guys should apply.
talking about handsome guys I think I fall in that category but what about xtremely handsome ones and which kind wahala are they packaged with?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Meklex:

talking about handsome guys I think I fall in that category but what about xtremely handsome ones and which kind wahala are they packaged with?
Handsome eh?
Well i like handsome guys(who doesn't?)but extremely handsome guys have too much wahala.
It's either they're arrogant/feel too much,or they chase everything in skirts. And even if they don't chase women,women chase them-they're forever facing temptation. I don't have the energy or the inclination to be dragging my guy with hundreds of other women. Of course,not all of them are like that but a good number of them are.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by namfav(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^yea good for me.

what are you doing on a nigerian forum?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
tpia*:

^so, in your opinion, 190 has an exotic facial bone structure?

anyway!!!
to each his own.

Rotflmbflalwkmd4hnlpmslrotflombfalls grin grin grin grin

@OP

For me, ''looks'' is paramount when it comes to marriage.

I NO wan an Oompa Loompa 4 a child jor. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

Handsome eh?
Well i like handsome guys(who doesn't?)but extremely handsome guys have too much wahala.
It's either they're arrogant/feel too much,or they chase everything in skirts. And even if they don't chase women,women chase them-they're forever facing temptation. I don't have the energy or the inclination to be dragging my guy with hundreds of other women. Of course,not all of them are like that but a good number of them are.

Not all of us are like that oh. tongue

In fact I belong to the fewer ''non-wahala'' ones. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by orbaxy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
sing "if i was a girl, i'll know how it hurts ___"

Ladies who don't fancy handsome faces will possibly look like whoopy G.
Who doesn't like pretty faces? i Love them!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

Not all of us are like that oh. tongue

In fact I belong to the fewer ''non-wahala'' ones. grin
With your big pot,shey? grin grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by orbaxy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

With your big pot,shey? grin grin

Hey Atreides, i kinda looked at your profile (wanted to know why you don't wan a handsome man). I can only see your Nose. where's the rest of your face?
are you hiding something? lol. just kidding tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Man Doesn't Want Commitment In A Relationship / Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos) / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.