Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Important Are Looks To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Are Looks To You? (10254 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Are Looks To You? by nurabela: 4:29am On Jan 25, 2011
If you met a great girl or guy who ticked most boxes aside from in the looks department, would you let that stop you dating/marrying them? Would you fear for your future children's looks
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Dsense(m): 4:30am On Jan 25, 2011
OP.
Very important
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 25, 2011
So so. I am more of a body woman, and I am into exotic facial bone structures. I don't find the guy that most women trip over. For example I would choose Wesley Snipes over Trey Songz ANYDAY! Str8 up no pretty boys.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tpia6: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2011
/
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 4:47am On Jan 25, 2011

What else is there to consider apart from the looks? undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 25, 2011
tpia*:

^so, in your opinion, 190 has an exotic facial bone structure?

anyway!!!

to each his own.

Yes mam. I love everything about 190 physically.  & you are right to each his/HER own.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tpia6: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2011
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2011
^^yea good for me.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2011

Yeah, i almost married MzDark two years ago 'cos of her looks. angry
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2011
^^until u called me an alien angry grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:01am On Jan 25, 2011

What? Am innocent! lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2011
lmao I saw what you said. You really dont know what Maroon and Coolie is? wow. you are r3tarded. undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2011
angry angry
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Phate07(m): 5:15am On Jan 25, 2011
kiss angry kiss angry kiss
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed  tongue  grin

lmao, I'm gonna stop derailing this thread lol.

TOPIC:
nurabela:

If you met a great girl or guy who ticked most boxes aside from in the looks department, would you let that stop you dating/marrying them? Would you fear for your future children's looks
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by aminalib(f): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2011
as long as i find my partner attractive that is all that matters, i do not care if anyone thinks he is handsome or tall or what,
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Jenifa1: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

So so. I am more of a body woman, and I am into exotic facial bone structures. I don't find the guy that most women trip over. For example I would choose Wesley Snipes over Trey Songz ANYDAY! Str8 up no pretty boys.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
one man's meat is another man's. . .
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2011
^^ ok undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MMM2(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2011
come again
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Ogboju(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
You are talking about attraction. I think dats the first law of Looks.(ATTRACTION). Wont rilly bank on the attraction, a gurls character and exposure is what counts for me anytime.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrCork17: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
nurabela:

Sweery. are u tryin to say 190 iz a ugly child? wink
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
nurabela:

How would i know he's ticked most of my boxes apart from looks when i'm just meeting the person? Or do people have 'good character/kind/considerate/etc' written on their foreheads? The first thing that will attract me to someone i don't know is his looks-like oh he' got cute dimples,or a rockin' bod,or a killer smile or worreva. And then when i get to know the person better i can start saying oh,he's really sensitive,or he's considerate etc. If i wasn't attracted to him because of his looks in the first place,i would never discover what a nice person he is on the inside later. That being said,looks are moderately important-i don't want an extremely handsome guy(they have too much wahala),just someone that's presentable. And of course,i have to pity my future children so no missing-link lookalike guys should apply.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Africanqueen2(f): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2011
I don't think looks matters at all. . .
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Meklex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

How would i know he's ticked most of my boxes apart from looks when i'm just meeting the person? Or do people have 'good character/kind/considerate/etc' written on their foreheads? The first thing that will attract me to someone i don't know is his looks-like oh he' got cute dimples,or a rockin' bod,or a killer smile or worreva. And then when i get to know the person better i can start saying oh,he's really sensitive,or he's considerate etc. If i wasn't attracted to him because of his looks in the first place,i would never discover what a nice person he is on the inside later. That being said,looks are moderately important-i don't want an extremely handsome guy(they have too much wahala),just someone that's presentable. And of course,i have to pity my future children so no missing-link lookalike guys should apply.
talking about handsome guys I think I fall in that category but what about xtremely handsome ones and which kind wahala are they packaged with?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Meklex:

talking about handsome guys I think I fall in that category but what about xtremely handsome ones and which kind wahala are they packaged with?
Handsome eh?
Well i like handsome guys(who doesn't?)but extremely handsome guys have too much wahala.
It's either they're arrogant/feel too much,or they chase everything in skirts. And even if they don't chase women,women chase them-they're forever facing temptation. I don't have the energy or the inclination to be dragging my guy with hundreds of other women. Of course,not all of them are like that but a good number of them are.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by namfav(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^yea good for me.

what are you doing on a nigerian forum?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
tpia*:

^so, in your opinion, 190 has an exotic facial bone structure?

anyway!!!
to each his own.

Rotflmbflalwkmd4hnlpmslrotflombfalls grin grin grin grin

@OP

For me, ''looks'' is paramount when it comes to marriage.

I NO wan an Oompa Loompa 4 a child jor. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

Handsome eh?
Well i like handsome guys(who doesn't?)but extremely handsome guys have too much wahala.
It's either they're arrogant/feel too much,or they chase everything in skirts. And even if they don't chase women,women chase them-they're forever facing temptation. I don't have the energy or the inclination to be dragging my guy with hundreds of other women. Of course,not all of them are like that but a good number of them are.

Not all of us are like that oh. tongue

In fact I belong to the fewer ''non-wahala'' ones. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by orbaxy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
sing "if i was a girl, i'll know how it hurts ___"

Ladies who don't fancy handsome faces will possibly look like whoopy G.
Who doesn't like pretty faces? i Love them!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Atreides(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

Not all of us are like that oh. tongue

In fact I belong to the fewer ''non-wahala'' ones. grin
With your big pot,shey? grin grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by orbaxy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

With your big pot,shey? grin grin

Hey Atreides, i kinda looked at your profile (wanted to know why you don't wan a handsome man). I can only see your Nose. where's the rest of your face?
are you hiding something? lol. just kidding tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / My 3some experience In Jos. / When A Man Doesn't Want Commitment In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.