Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Money Hungry Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Hungry Nigerian Women? (1169 Views)

Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! / How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi to all,
I'm new to Nairaland (just officially joined 1 day ago as I have been coming to this site for about 1 month as a lurker). Just interested in Nigerian culture (from full-blooded Nigerians actually living in Nigeria-- since I am half-blooded & was born & raised in the U.S.). One thing I've noticed is that several guys on here always seem to say that Nigerian females are "money-hungry". Why is that? If you guys feel that way, then why court & marry them?
Thanks for the replies.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

They juz only saying that online but offline they will even spend their last kobo to their girl juz to appease her needs...

Men and their lies ONLINE are like 5&6... lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Becos dey cant travel to Togo or niger to find women.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by firstking01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

They juz only saying that online but offline they will even spend their last kobo to their girl juz to appease her needs...

You just dumped me...atimes i wonder...even on whatsapp, my mention has been there...unlike you.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ode!!!!
Ever heard of the term "gold digger" or "love peddler"?? Then quit asking the obvious jare.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by firstking01(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lalasticlala come out from where ever you are and answer this woman.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
money hungry, GOLD-DIGGING, venomous Ladies on here in Nigeria. I ain't getting married here undecided
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I kinda figured that was the case. Behind closed doors tells a different story! Glad to know men are basically of "like minds" globally.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Visible008(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
MsLady39:
Hi to all,
I'm new to Nairaland (just officially joined 1 day ago as I have been coming to this site for about 1 month as a lurker). Just interested in Nigerian culture (from full-blooded Nigerians actually living in Nigeria-- since I am half-blooded & was born & raised in the U.S.). One thing I've noticed is that several guys on here always seem to say that Nigerian females are "money-hungry". Why is that? If you guys feel that way, then why court & marry them?
Thanks for the replies.
Mslady39, yes we have "gold diggers and money or nothing" ladies over here, but not all because we also have "God fearing and hard working" ones.

So not all nigerian ladies are bad and not all are good, that also implies to other ladies in other countries around the world.......

welcome to nairaland and may God bless your stay.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Visible008:

Mslady39, yes we have "gold diggers and money or nothing" ladies over here, but not all because we also have "God fearing and hard working" ones.
So not all nigerian ladies are bad and not all are good, that also implies to other ladies in other countries around the world.......
welcome to nairaland and may God bless your stay.

Well stated & fair enough. Thank you sir for the warm welcome.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
People's ethical leaning usually determine their attitudes. A people that do mix up conceitedness for smartness, and deceit for ingenuity will always have in abundance opportunists; and of course, opportunism is a major hallmark of manipulators. We need more altruists.

The population of my dear country is made up of 99 percent of receivers and only 1 percent of givers. So, the ladies aren't alone when it comes to loving money, because greed knows no gender.

When two opportunists of different classes (leech and predator) meet, the end result is the mantra you hear; ladies love money according to guys. And guys are only after our honey pots according to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by henrydadon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by henrydadon(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
MsLady39:
Hi to all,
Thanks for the replies.

Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
People's ethical linen usually determine their attitudes. A people that do mix up conceitedness for smartness will always have in abundance opportunists; and of course, opportunism is a major hallmark of manipulators. We need more altruists.
The population of my dear country is made up of 99 percent of receivers and only 1 percent of givers. So, the ladies aren't alone when it comes to loving money, because greed knows no gender.
When two opportunists of different classes (leech and predator) meet, the end result is the mantra you hear; ladies love money according to guys. And guys are only after our honey puts according to the ladies.

Hmmm..the percentage you listed is quite interesting.
Re: Money Hungry Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerian men are wailers. They cry about everything to hear themselves. However most of them are very responsible when they are not chasing skirts. Pay them no mind.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market / What Will Be Ur Excuse If U Find Out Ur Blind Date Looks Like This / Vaseline Crew Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.