Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) (4486 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Abuzola: « #109 on: Yesterday at 08:47:01 AM » i thought i heard it from you, in some earlier post. anyway, she is cranky sometimes that its as if she is in 1st trimester.

@ohsisi; yusuf ali, an indian whose mother tongue is neither arabic which is what Quran is revealed in nor english which is what he wrote what he thinks the verses mean.
now woman, translate an urhobo language story to calabar language. then those natives when they grade your accuracy then you will understand how uniquely origin Quran is in Arabic. by the way when did revelation became thrown down?

I guess allah has no clue what you tell him too since your mother tongue is not arabic either?
You folks reason in strange ways
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by muhsin(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2009
@Ohsisi,

I always thank my Creator for the endowment of understanding and reasoning He blesses me with. Thanks Almighty Allah.

By the way, who on God's earth is Yusuf Ali when it comes to original Qur'an? I told you; and I'll reiterate: Qur'an can be (and is being) translated into 1000 languages, what s important is the original in Arabic still exits and can be referred to to correct mistakes. Right? And nobody will ever revise it, for nobody can.

Moreso, why do you keep on talking about Yusuf Ali's translation? Is simply because you folks have found "faults" in it, which I pray to Allah to forgive him for doing. If you are truly sincere go take a look at tranlations made by Al-Muntada and the likes. Bring fourth their translation and let everybody see.

Alhamdulillah once again.
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
Abuzoooooo:

Exactly

Thank God you finally added the needed zeros to your name
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by olabowale(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
And you started yours with it. No? But of course, Olabowale is mine, so before you say what about me, I have already answered it. Ohsisi is not your given name, Olabowale is mine!
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
muhsin:

@Ohsisi,

I always thank my Creator for the endowment of understanding and reasoning He blesses me with. Thanks Almighty Allah.

By the way, who on God's earth is Yusuf Ali when it comes to original Qur'an? I told you; and I'll reiterate: Qur'an can be (and is being) translated into 1000 languages, what s important is [size=18pt]the original in Arabic [/size]still exits and can be referred to to correct mistakes. Right? And nobody will ever revise it, for nobody can.

Moreso, why do you keep on talking about Yusuf Ali's translation? Is simply because you folks have found "faults" in it, which I pray to Allah to forgive him for doing. If you are truly sincere go take a look at tranlations made by Al-Muntada and the likes. Bring fourth their translation and let everybody see.

Alhamdulillah once again.

We keep getting this false claim all the time. Which "original arabic" exists? The ones goats ate under Aisha's bed or the one Uthman burnt while making his own quran?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by lightwalk(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
Someone who is not a Christian giving Christians information cheesy
Nize, Nize Nizzzeeee! cheesy
Keep it up!
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by olabowale(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2009
Lightwalk, it is the christians who are intending, once again to revise the many times revised already edition of the Bible.
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by lightwalk(m): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2009
Yes of course. The revision should be indefinite because it is a book of infinite mysteries
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Horus(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think they mean that the Bible is to undergo a new Re-re-revision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question / Does The Bible Confuse You Too? / 31st Night With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.