Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) (4485 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / How Can I Download A Free Bible To My Phone Asha 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ohsisi- Yes o the Quran was revealed in 7 dialect, olodo, version means upgrade while dialect means accent

as for rajam read this: 'whatever verse we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, we replace it with a better one, don't you know that Allah is able to do all things? ' Quran 2:106

the Quran and hadith is the book of jurispundence in islam, if it doesn't exist in Quran it exist in hadith. Kalas
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@ohsisi- Yes o the Quran was revealed in 7 dialect, olodo, version means upgrade while dialect means accent

as for rajam read this: 'whatever verse we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, we replace it with a better one, don't you know that Allah is able to do all things? ' Quran 2:106

the Quran and hadith is the book of jurispundence in islam, if it doesn't exist in Quran it exist in hadith. Kalas

ROFL
where is Olabs to help this young 'un out
allah abrogated a verse before or after the fellow cried out that they looked in their Koran and it had vamoosed

`
By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed.

Una no go kill me
when did allah abrogate it, where before or after the hadith above and for what purpose? discuss

Now you have 2 essays on your martyrdom laps
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2009
'in their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies (against Allah)' Quran 2:10
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

'in their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies (against Allah)' Quran 2:10

allah will not help you out of this mid term exam
stop wasting precious time ma friend
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2009
Smile, you are blind to the truth what else should i say.

Why didn't they add the verse they believe was missing in the Quran f it is what u assumed, we have Umar, uthman and Ali alive then, so stop lying mama chika or i say stop being ignorant
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Smile, you are blind to the truth what else should i say.

Why didn't they add the verse they believe was missing in the Quran f it is what u assumed, we have Umar, uthman and Ali alive then, so stop lying mama chika or i say stop being ignorant

are you asking me?
ask allah and the people in the hadith below

Bukhari: vol. 8, hadith 817, p. 539-540; book 82

Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male and female) who commits illegal sexual intercourse), and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, `By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed.
wink

so much for the Koran and it's manipulations
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile (boko aram, Lagos state chapter)

Abul Azher al Anmari reported, When The Apostle of Allah went to bed, he said, "In the name of Allah, I put down my side for Allah. [b]O Allah! forgive my sins and remove my evil spirit, " Attested by Abu Daud [/b]

The above is another proof that Mo is not a true prophet and the islamic allah is a demon cool   He doesnt know he was possessed by the arabian demonic allah himself  grin grin
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by olabowale(m): 3:00am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola, as Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi taala wa Barackatuh. Please cut Ohsisi some slacks, because she is in that special condition for the next few months. The load, a muslim boy, InshaAllah (i will come search him out in Aba in the long run, Mama and Papa will take him back, someday), let her enjoy the benefit of what her womb carries!

Ohsisi, now show me verses about 2 rakah of salatul subh. then show me 4 rakah of salatul zuhr. Show me th 4 rakah of salatul Asr. show me the verse on salatul Magrib's 3 rakah. Then show us the 4 rakah of Salatul Isha! You should be able to show us, if you can show us about stoning. No?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 3:13am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile (boko aram, Lagos state chapter)

How u dey?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by olabowale(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2009
@whoisallah: The Messenger (AS) asked protection from his Lord. You see it yourself that Allah protected him. I say the same thing when my Iman is high, conscious of all my weaknesses, my faults and of course certain that only Allah can protect me.

Now from your Bible, if any of these people, Moses, David, Solomon, even Judas Iscariot (he betrayed your human god. NO?) had prayed, they  would not have committed the sins  that Yahweh/Jehovah had against them that you guys are using to disqualify them or make them non persona grata! Alhamdulillah, Muhammad (AS) asked his Lord and the request was accepted, different from what your Bible recorded for Jesus about his prayers, especially the ones that he made towards the end, before being hanged. None of them was accepted by Yahweh/Jehovah, even though Biblical Jesus cried, wept, begged, etc, which I think it was this that made him cried out on the cross "Eloi, Eloi, " you know the whole story, or pick up the Bible and read 'em up!

Did anyone noticed that while you guys rave about Jehovah, Yahweh, and even called Jesus God son, at that time that the reality of their relationship was to be known, the Biblical Jesus yelled out "God" (Eloi) in Syriac, and not Jehovah or Yahweh or Father! You see your problems?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by mavenbox: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2009
@olabowale:

I beg to differ. God answered Jesus' prayers. By letting him die on the cross. Because that was the plan. He CAME TO DIE. What's so hard to understand about that? It was the excruciating pain that made Jesus cry. But when he returned, was he complaining?

Just like a child that goes to get immunized from polio may cry to his father as the nurse prods him with the needle. Of course the father will not tell the nurse to stop because it is the plan. When the injection has been done and the child is immunized, the child stops crying. That is a SIMPLE analogy for you.

About the language he spoke, I asked earlier today and got no response. What language does God speak, that we may speak it to him? My God cannot be limited by human languages, he reads the language of the heart.

So even if I am born on an esoteric polynesian island and I use my language to call God, and not call him Yahweh, He will still hear me.

My God is not like the demon allah that all he can understand is arabic.
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2009
@olabowale,

Mohammed the prophet of the islamic Allah was possessed by evil/demon, yes or no?

Thanks Mavenbox,
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2009
@olabowale, even though I dont have your time cos u are an expert when it comes to derailing threads.However, check the following traits of a demon possessed man and see whether Mo fits in or not, Mo and islamic allah are/were demons

Mental Changes Affecting a demon possessed Man/woman

1 Look for changes in personality. This is usually seen when the person is affable and suddenly becomes extremely quiet.

2 Someone who is normally very active suddenly becomes isolative.

3 Look for changes in sleep patterns.

4 Look for sudden weight loss or gain.

5 Look for changes in attitude and behavior, usually becoming hostile.

6 Someone who begins cursing a lot when that is out of character for them.

7 Notice if they suddenly have an aversion to religious objects.

8 Look for evidence of self- mutilation.

9 Look for changes in the way the person dresses.

10 Observe their personal hygiene and look for changes.

11 Look for evidence of occult materials in the room.

12 Look for destructiveness on the part of a person, especially if that destruction is of religious objects.

13 They may become abusive and threatening for no reason.

14 They may become violent.

15 The person may experience severe nightmares or night terrors.

16 They may perform acts of humiliation, such as urinating on themselves, etc.

17 They may be sexually pre-occupied. Excessive masturbation,paedophilia or doing it in front of others.

18 Take note of what appears to be a different personality or multiple personalities.

19 Look for unusual changes in diet. Foods that were once favorites may now be repulsive to the person. They may eat foods that they once detested.

20 Take note if they seem to have blackouts in their memory
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2009
@sir olabowale- so osisi don carry belle ?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2009
@aunty ohsisi- All am telling you is that it wasn't what you assume about the rajam verse, had it been it was it they would have inserted it in the Quran, mind you umar, ali and uthman were alive
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2009
@whoisalah, why the enmity, why specially targetting me, am ur friend so cool down and relax. Lets discuss peace
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by mavenbox: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2009
@Ohsisi: Sister do you see what happens when you allow people know details about you on a public forum? They will be tossing it around like some leverage and introducing it into conversations. e.g.

olabowale:

Abuzola, as Salaamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi taala wa Barackatuh. Please cut Ohsisi some slacks, because she is in that special condition for the next few months. The load, a muslim boy, InshaAllah (i will come search him out in Aba in the long run, Mama and Papa will take him back, someday), let her enjoy the benefit of what her womb carries!

Abuzola:

Please desist from spreading info about yourself in the future. Trust me, judging by a friend's experience, I know what I am saying.
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
Maven stop acting like a hypocrite, if she is truely pregnant i will spare her from heart attack and brutal insult that will cause injury. This is what you know not,
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
mavenbox:

@Ohsisi: Sister do you see what happens when you allow people know details about you on a public forum? They will be tossing it around like some leverage and introducing it into conversations. e.g.

Please desist from spreading info about yourself in the future. Trust me, judging by a friend's experience, I know what I am saying.

my brother see me see motocycle o
I don't know where the rumor of me carrying belle started from.
I took an extended leave from nairaland and when I  returned,the story was that I was carrying belle.
I just let them have fun with it.
did anybody here give me belle,let them speak now
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
@osisi- my oracle says you are in lagos, interesting, if u like deny it
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
abudophile, Boko Aram, lagos State Chapter

@whoisalah, why the enmity, why specially targetting me, am your friend so cool down and relax.  Lets discuss peace 

I'm not targetting you and neither am I your enemy, Just that i hate the fact that you are an asshole Boko aram member in Lagos State spreading hatred among my peeps(islamic terrorist)
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi- my oracle says you are in lagos, interesting, if u like deny it

You don go native now abi ?
abubakir na wa for you
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2009
@Ohsisi,Hi babes grin
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2009
@whoisalah, why the enmity, why specially targetting me, am your friend so cool down and relax.  Lets discuss peace 

You like to slap people but you don't like to be slapped, Okay, let's discuss peace.Peace for everyone on NL and not just btw you and me
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2009
uplawal:

@Ohsisi,Hi babes grin

Hi girl
how body?
long time
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by mavenbox: 2:01am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread  kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Ohsisi,why u use girl for me when i use babes for you,not even WOMAN,anyway am fine though,glorifying GOD as ever
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by Abuzola(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
@xhoisalah- Ok peace
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by muhsin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Salam,

Actually the Quran, like the bibles, has been translated into many languages; and many English translation too exist. I have seen folks like Ohsisi remark on that, plus bringing some of the "mistranslated" Hadiths to support that claim. I laugh in Hausa. That she's being doing, and I always tell her to die trying. . .

It can be translated into 1000 languages, what s important is the original in Arabic still exits and can be referred to to correct mistakes. Right?

More-over, some hadeeths are deliberately mistranslated and chopped half way through them. But again we have the originals so no problem there.

Hence, what does it matter. . .?

Say more; whatsoever the bible is to undergo REVISION!
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by 0hsisi: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
muhsin:

Salam,

Actually the Quran, like the bibles, has been translated into many languages; and many English translation too exist. I have seen folks like Ohsisi remark on that, plus bringing some of the "mistranslated" Hadiths to support that claim. I laugh in Hausa. That she's being doing, and I always tell her to die trying. . .

It can be translated into 1000 languages, what s important is the original in Arabic still exits and can be referred to to correct mistakes. Right?

More-over, some hadeeths are deliberately mistranslated and chopped half way through them. But again we have the originals so no problem there.

Hence, what does it matter. . .?

Say more; whatsoever the bible is to undergo REVISION!

You're talking utter nonsense
Did Yusuf ali,arberry and the hundreds of Koran translators not do the translation from the arabic Koran in the first place?
Which original arabic Koran?
The one thrown down from the sky by allah,the one that was not compiled in the lifetime of mohammed or the one the 3rd Caliph came up with much later after he burnt all the Korans and came up with his version?
Stop deceiving naive readers when there are threads here to dispute all the lies
Originals by bakassi!
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by olabowale(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2009
@Abuzola: « #109 on: Yesterday at 08:47:01 AM »
i thought i heard it from you, in some earlier post. anyway, she is cranky sometimes that its as if she is in 1st trimester.

@ohsisi; yusuf ali, an indian whose mother tongue is neither arabic which is what Quran is revealed in nor english which is what he wrote what he thinks the verses mean.

now woman, translate an urhobo language story to calabar language. then those natives when they grade your accuracy then you will understand how uniquely origin Quran is in Arabic. by the way when did revelation became thrown down?
Re: Bible To Undergo New Revision (news Story) by whoisallah: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2009
@abuzola,

@xhoisalah- Ok peace

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can He Get Out\renounce Cultism / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question / Mind Control Mechanisms In Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.