Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls (1066 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by Ribajae(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well i might not be so good at relationships, but one thing that gets me going is the art of conversation, yep! you heard right. Big yannsh and boobs without a good way and style of talking leaves most men baffled by your imperfect imperfection. I just so love girls who know how to talk, and not the usual, 'yes', 'no' and 'ok' replies. Below are 7 tips to get going in a proper conversation/gisting for guys who yearn to impress.

1. Always have an inch of 'vibrato' in your voice; Even mad dance pop songs have that vibrating effect that makes your ears cool down, and damn! hers will surely chill to hear the next word when u start like that. You could also ask Jason Staham how he does it.
(Note; If u cant do it, no try am. Forming is something cool when it works out, but will surely let u down)

2. Never start a JOKE/SENTENCE u cannot finish : Ever imagined ur babe listening with all ears and all your self chuckled jokes end in .......... Damn! i don't even know how to cover that up. Being funny is an attitude, which many have, but some don't,nut when you end up starching her ribs with ur stupidly ended sentences or jokes, her attention bar for you drops drastically. Even in my secondary school, we had special chairs that was to be thrown when dose dry comedians perform.

3. Never be too straight in your conversation : Girl's were really never made to be cunny/funny when talking so why should you join the clique. Remember 'like poles never attract', infact them dey throw blow sef. She might be smiling, answering 'yes', and 'no' to your 'ave you eaten', 'are you fine', questions but those feets are trying to move men.Try to add spice to conversations, hiding comments, weird suggestions and d likes.

4. Audible and Vocal sentences: Always wondered why films are always so flawless in their words..... let me break it for you. U dont hear them saying 'ehhn' or 'you say' in it. A a person, I barely repeat words, and if i do, I say it in another way, cos I understand how frustrating it is to be halting conversation with those words. Open your ears and talk well, it helps a lot. WEven lectures dont like a good student when he writes illegibly, why?, he cant 'see' and understand what he is seeing

5. Allow space for eye contact: You're not whooing her or anything, but when your white balls do a little mingle and tingle in a little gap of silence, it adds flavour to everyting. Don't shy away from her face, E no go chop you, so try to see whether she is enjoying you or not. But tooo much space in gist is deadly, it kills the vibe.

6. Cool, calm Face: Let your mouth be the active feature on your face. Eyes stagnant, looking quite dull (No shine am oo), Nose stagnant, head barely moving, and your mouth flexing with frequent smiles and frowns. With that a face would surely look cool, and let's face it.... a cool face is cool.

7. Be funny or try to be: I no need tell my guys this one at all. The joy of a man is when a babe laughs to your jokes. But not only that it changes her view of you but also allows her to hold high expectations from your conversations. Meaning: when she meets you next time, you could see her buzzing with chuckles cos she expects an hilarious sentence anytime. Callin a hoe a hoe people, gisting is never gisting when you can't laugh over what is being heard.

Even in guys to guys or girl to girl, conversations are the basis of 'clicking'. It might not guarantee you sey u go fvck her dat night, but it leaves a sensation that cannot be replaced when done properly. A no believe sey im go long like dis, but what else folks...........add urs!!!
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mtscheeeew! Just look at how you're making a simple task like talking to a girl seem like rocket science. Just be yourself! A girl already knows if she's into your or na within the first few seconds of meeting you . So if she no like you, if you like speak Queen's English with an American accent with Idris' Elba's voice, and be as funny as Kevin Hart, she no go gree for you tongue
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by darbeelicous(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool Never approach a girl with an empty pocket, you must always be prepared, I repeat, Always be prepared!
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by jimfarayola(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
All these clues are of no need, if a girl is really into you and you guys are really connected, you will always flow anyway and anyhow with her
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
mtchwwwwww...my broda receive sense ijn...
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by daewoorazer(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
darbeelicous:
cool Never approach a girl with an empty pocket, you must always be prepared, I repeat, Always be prepared!

STORY FOR THE MAGAS!

street nigga will spend his last penny on a fellow brother Than spend dime on one lady.... As much as I respect ladies, I can't give them my 1naira and even when I render them selfless services(which I can do ten times for a fellow guy), I categorically tell them NO STRINGS ATTACHED before they start thinking I'm into them #ayamatanga
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by dollyjoy(f): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

STORY FOR THE MAGAS!

street nigga will spend his last penny on a fellow brother Than spend dime on one lady.... As much as I respect ladies, I can't give them my 1naira and even when I render them selfless services(which I can do ten times for a fellow guy), I categorically tell them NO STRINGS ATTACHED before they start thinking I'm into them #ayamatanga
Walai, if i have a brother/friend/ sibling like you, i will put you up for sale.

Jesu Christi!
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by darbeelicous(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

STORY FOR THE MAGAS!

Na so...........
kwontinue.
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by dollyjoy(f): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
All those list just to ' have a conversation with a lady' Someone go soon open thread about "7 ways to fvck right " undecided
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by daewoorazer(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
darbeelicous:
Na so...........
kwontinue.

Yea.... Follow me spread d gospel to these small boiz...

Btw, do u also blve in guys with loaded pockets only?
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by daewoorazer(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Walai, if i have a brother/friend/ sibling like you, i will put you up for sale.

Jesu Christi!

Uhmmmm, OK. Im beyond e-brawl definitely, but what can I say? Jah bless you... Be cool
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by klassykute(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
wait

1. best convo starts with a thank u for the meal so? bla blah blah... means u need money

2.if u call ur padi nd talk about huge amount . shez gonna b like so who was that.....money too

3.sweet mouth.. but if u like gt sugar mouth nd she no hold one bottle .. OYO for u

4.pay her cab let change remain so wen she rch house she ft call u start to talk ..

5.. my broda just use money .. all girls too like money oo

6.padi.. use money abeg

7. my guy i say mk una talk abt money ..
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by darbeelicous(f): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

Yea.... Follow me spread d gospel to these small boiz...

Btw, do u also blve in guys with loaded pockets only?
A guy gat to have something nw,
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by daewoorazer(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
darbeelicous:
A guy gat to have something nw,

Like a prerequisite or something? In the event he doesn't nko?
Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by bizzy500: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
daewoorazer:

STORY FOR THE MAGAS!

naso bro...nice one

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For A Proper Conversation With Girls by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2016
hmmmmn. story for kiddies!

(1) (Reply)

While As A Broke Guy,you Want To Hustle To Make Money For Your Future Girlfriend / I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses” – 7 Years Sexually Starved Pastor’s Wife Cries Out / See 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.