Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? (34506 Views)

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by firstking01(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Dump her, you deserve somebody better.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by dhardline(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2016
You just have to really let her understand what the lies are causing in your relationship and the

decisions you might take if it continues. For me lies are a huge turn off cause I feel a person who

has nothing to hide has no reason to lie and also you as a guy need to not hastily assume things.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Michelle55: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2016
let her off the hook and move on with ur life,someone more reliable wil breeze into your life when the set time comes. She has already given up on the relationship through subtle means which you refused to see and accept,now the truth is glaring right in front of you and you are still seeking for obvious advice whether to hold on or to let go.. Like seriously,who does that?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by DaySpringer: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
LilChamp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home, I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment.
Alot of other lies which I can't explain all through this forum.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it.

I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me.

I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.

Pls I need reasonable advice from mature folks

My Brother that girl is young. It's obvious from what you are saying

And she has been with you for a very long time. She wants to try other waters (that is if she has not tried before). She is not ready to settle down and wants to have as much fun as possible.

You need to look at the signs and stop staying because you have expectations of how you want the girl to be or ideas of what you think she is really like.
She is a liar and she will continue to lie to you, and she will do that which you're afraid she would do.

You have been faithful to her meaning that you have kept other girls at bay if there are any, that is the wrong approach, you need to accept that this girl is not the one for you. She will not give you peace of mind. You cannot change or control her by any exertion of effort on your part.

You need to let this girl go gently, stop calling her, extricate her from your head and then focus on other things and other females. If you have been good to her then she will remember you after she has finished fulfilling her fantasies. If she ever complains about your recent withdrawal then let her know in an indifferent manner how she thinks it feels to be in a relationship with someone that constantly lies. Someone that makes trust something difficult. Someone that obviously wants to eat her cake and have it. Tell her you have decided to let her be free and that you have chosen peace of mind knowing your worth that you deserve better than what she is doing.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by MicroBox: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2016
My Dear OP
Look out there and give another girl a chance in your heart. Your girl in camp is not really ready for the kind of relationship you intend, she feels the ball is still in her court.
I had a girl like that who can lie so much, sometimes the lie is to entertain me, telling me about who came toasting her, whom she and her friends hang out with and so on, because I pretend to laugh alot when she's saying all of those,just to let her tell me more. Now she done with her school and expecting me to come and do the needful... Now its whatsapp profile and status updates everyday on how men are bad after i dumped her hazz without looking back..
A lying woman is the most dangerous. .

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by AreTheyBitches(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
She sees you as a burden, give yourself a break

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by mizlovette(f): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
LilChamp:
I really need good advice I can act on. I would really appreciate if lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation farano can help me move this to the right place. I am at the point of making Marital decisions.
lies are one of d things that can break up a relationship. If u love her talk to her, but if I have already lost the trust u have for her then let her be cos u will never trust her again and that alone won't be healthy for u both. Wish u all d best
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by agrovick(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
40 missed calls? Haba!

Missed calls should be a maximum of 2 except it is an emergency or a case of a morrafawker owing you cash.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Greenbullet(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
op,ITS CLEAR YOU ARE DATING A LYING BITCH/SLUT/LovePeddler,YOU ARE HER FALL BACK OPTION WHEN SHE IS THROUGH WITH HER WHOREDOM,MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO GET A SERIOUS GIRLFRIEND WHERE YOU ARE AND STRING YOUR SLUT GF ALONG.OP PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME,WHEN YOU ARE CHYKINK HER ,SHOW NO MERCY,DESTROY THE PLACE INFACT ,BABÉJE.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Agwoturumbe(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2016
OP, dnt ever imagine dt she will change o. no even tink am at all. notin concern love nd lies. channel ur love, time nd plenty missed calls to anoda b4 monkey hand go turn to human hand.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Erums(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
men ...wetin i wantell b say ...just waka leave liar ...go collect wire

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by AntiWailer: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Walk away.

Girls like that can do anything and will never change.

After marriage she will only change to a Married Liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
40 times? You are a graduate, have a life and you called someone 40 times? 40? Glad she didn't pick up. And you think you are normal?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by vickykeyz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
lol guys should love wit dia head not heart

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home, I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it.

I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me.

I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.

Dude just dumped a lady for a similar reason... #moveon when a woman is a liar trust me she is cheating too...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by drnairalov: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Me at a job Interview

Interviewer : Can You Handle Pressure?
Me : I Am Dating A Nigeri...... Girl.. Next question

move on dawg!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by barrwebilor(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
She's doesn't deserve u in any way at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by jgbemson1: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
since u notice all dis ,jus be careful and try to have a side chick dat is reliable and trust worthy
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by cricifixo: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
My candid advice to you is that if she is hot, don't break-up with her, keep her as you fvck body cos getting new babe may be hard for this buhari time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by franugo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:
I really need good advice I can act on. I would really appreciate if lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation farano can help me move this to the right place. I am at the point of making Marital decisions.

which eastern state be dt? if na anambra, I fit dey keep an eye out for her.... just send me her pic if na anambra she dey

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
emeijeh:
But i wonder how a guy would call a gal 40 times!
You go just kill yourself with heartbreak.
Haba!
Next time call her twice and rest

Once bruh that's in two weeks
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by goingape1: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

YOUR GRILFRIEND IS TAKING DICCK ELSEWHERE LIKE MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING BULLSHIT undecided

GET SENSE BRO!

GET SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Acidosis(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
I gave up on all these chewing gums a long time ago.

Just give up on that girl already.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by mizzyboy007: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bro, dump her quick.... very quick.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
People self.
U want to marry a girl that can confidently tell you she lied..

Bro I know Nigeria girls can lie but it takes one that Loves you to tell u the truth.. If A Nigerian girl tell you the true state of her life and movement then she definately Love u.

The irony is that u have started doubting her at this stage, I don't think u won't continue suspecting her and by the way I still blame you for forcing youself on her....40miss call means you are desperate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Abba5800: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
That is why I don't like dating.. girls will only give you hypertension. Just dumb her and have some peace

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Bants(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
You should be thanking God you can sense the lies she tells...Run

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by jeftalene(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
hmmm...

Watch the latest Nigerian romance comedy video here;
http://laffingjackass..com.ng/2016/12/download-rich-goat.html
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Appliedmaths(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

Its as if you want to I'll yourself by yourself abi? Dey there dey find love, you didn't say wife, you said gf. Dey form pope untop pesin wet no value u... Man zone out and locate a table of men, where we sitodwm to point ban kill. Love is a thing of the past, sorry for this generattion , we wey never marry, na God go help us. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by solidman59(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

Oga, be serious and shun that useless girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
If she lies alot then she must truly love you ,trust me bro you don't want to know the truth,like seriously the truth is overrated.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Ofemmanu1: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Just take her to Lie Mohd, or any APC HQ, She's an asset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.