Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (14202 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Aniker(f): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Are you sure?

Yes tongue
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Criticize001(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=lola024 post=51671871]
I really need to explain with pictures...... so if you wanna know and see, join me in my room
smilessss..... ohhh... this is where it get interesting...

Let's meet @ d oza room you'll be sweet :-)smiley:-P:-D
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Qualer:

the owner of this vagina is bae! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heheheheehehehe yes ooo
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by AloyalNigerian(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Yes tongue

Picshure or I dont believe it. grin cheesy
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Aniker(f): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Picshure or I dont believe it. grin cheesy

Yo want to see my virgina?
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Hell no. undecided
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Yinkey6(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for checking guys
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by HMZi: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
made to be f..uked by dicks.....I ain't jealous of the expanding properties
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Medunah: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
wins18:
bro, thats an observation, you can ask them na, they usually feel uncomfortable whenever you initiate an erotic talk with them in public because they will mess theirself up. Hence they tend to hide their sexual excitement by telling you to stop please, women.... I know them more than they know demsef.
Yinmu

Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy. / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.