Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work (3777 Views)

Why Long Distance Relationship Don't Work! / Relationship: Do Not Quit Until These Things Happens / According To Research If You Want A Happy Lasting Relationship Do These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Millz404(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
drnoel:

Bros sorry but u don't know nada. It was out of mutual understanding simple. At a time I tried to move on but she didn't, we remained best of friends till I returned and gave her a ring. Distant relationships are not for faint hearted.

We are saying thesame tin son
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
oyb:

One of the things hungerbad loves about you is that you are a self made independent chick who doesn't need a boyfriend to buy you a phone.
Lmao. Did he put you up to this? cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

crappy reply. sheeee you nor dey give marital advice? don't you like to jump on marriage threads?

hypocrite.
Commenting on marriage threads and giving marital advice are two different things and if you can't differentiate between the two then too bad. I refuse to bear te brunt of your half baked education.

Now _fuck off. You've exhausted your ration of my attention.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
An0nimus:

lmao, what wickedness is this

Lol. You're a clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Millz404:
Who says it absolutely doesn’t, there are people who try very hard to keep it working. And mind you,those are the same people who stretch it for too long and end up frustrated and heartbroken.
So if you are in long Distance Relationship or even thinking to get in, I suggest you consider everything and then decide to take it.

1. It’s about being together:

Why did you start dating in the first place? To be together, right? Then you have to realize that it’s not easy to keep dating when you’re not together. You don’t get to see each other every day, most of your romance will be limited to skype calls and texting; are you sure you want it?

2. New people:

When you move to new place, everything changes, including the atmosphere and the kind of people you earlier hung out with. You meet new people, and you might change, with that, your feelings for your partner might change and that’s fine. Just accept it and move on.

3. Jealousy:

Yes, there are going to be pretty people around them, in their snapchats and most of the video calls. Soon you’ll be having fights about it. “who’s that b!tch in the background” might be a start!

4. Fights:

Now that the fights have started there are always going to be fights, fights, fights. No matter how much you both try to keep cool, you will end up fighting and fall asleep crying.

5. Distance is okay:

Soon you might stop feeling the need to talk to them, and might completely stop missing them. Trust me, it happens. Distance is no more a problem, because with time your feelings are fading and this is where you should understand that you have to let go.

6. Different lifestyle:

You might have different schedules or with time adopt different lifestyles, and if you do then late night calls are going to be a problem when she wants to go clubbing and all you want to do after a long tiring day is to talk to her.

7. No sex. Really, NONE!

Let’s face it, all the dirty texting and sex chatting in the world doesn’t help your desire to have sex. grin

So think it through before you make such a (stupid) decision.

Sorry but long distance has worked for me. Nice try buddy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
drnoel:

Bullshit. I was in a long distance relationship for 8 years with d lady that became my wife before we wedded.
You tell them bro
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2020
HungerBAD:

No ohh.

I only drive through Ijebu,when I am traveling home to the Niger Delta. I don't even stop there to buy anything,so the spirit of Ijebu don't become a friend.

I will take care of you.

I will even buy you Sardine and bread,then with Lacasera to push it down.

My love is real.

smiley cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by laughitall(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2020
hahn:

Actually, ishilove is married to Jesus smiley
lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ishilove:

smiley cry
We all miss him
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by eejo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
long distance relationship works for couples who understand themselves. Am in Europe and my Wife is in Nigeria and we are both enjoying the Marriage. Sex is best enjoyed when done once in a while sometimes we stay 8 months no sex and we are both fine. long distance relationship works with the right person.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
eejo:
long distance relationship works for couples who understand themselves. Am in Europe and my Wife is in Nigeria and we are both enjoying the Marriage. Sex is best enjoyed when done once in a while sometimes we stay 8 months no sex and we are both fine. long distance relationship works with the right person.
Una dey try. Inside marriage again.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by joseph1832(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Una dey try. Inside marriage again.
Let them keep deceiving themselves. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
joseph1832:
Let them keep deceiving themselves. grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming / Nigeria Socialites Angel Tonia Share Her Extra Classic Boobs And Hips Online / Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.