Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (33922 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Ex Bread Seller Turned Model Olajumoke Poses With Her BMW Car (photo) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by terimakasih(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na who princeakins elp kiss
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by godoluwa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Papikush:
Prince Prince my guy... This your shirt and tie Na die grin
u no well
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by madgoat(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
EWAagoyin:
nice pix..... she is gaining wider waist sef... dis jumoke go bad gan in 3years time . grin
I swear the waist got me imagining things... Just imagine that waist twisting under me in bed.. grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by EWAagoyin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
madgoat:

I swear the waist got me imagining things... Just imagine that waist twisting under me in bed.. grin
u mean cowgirl style grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Her hair no dey grow pass like this ni?

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by aalangel(f): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
It was all smiles at Poise Graduate finishing academy as the famous 'Olajumoke' once known to be the bread seller but now working day and night to become a skilled professional and going through several advance learning programs to polish her spoken English and make her more confident in herself.

You might have seen a video on nairaland of her making a speech, its no fuss. She is actually a better person now both in her dress sense, presentation skills, vocabulary and many more.

I am so proud of her and to all that seems let down by there background, you have to work on yourself and don't put your back to the ground.

These are some shots we took at Poise Nigeria located at Pinnock estate, Lekki. Lagos Nigeria.

#Princeakins

What I can say is that you are finer than the lady.

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
terimakasih:
Na who princeakins elp kiss

E epp nairaland draw traffic n dy made lotta cash from dt... grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
aalangel:

What I can say is that you are finer than the lady.

WOwww... tanx dear..

Chop kiss
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by kissval1388: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Princeakins, am not happy at all.. so you didnt mention my Monica
I would have been the first to comment.. no p sha..

congratulations ex bread seller vs ex mr Nairaland contestant

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
kissval1388:
Princeakins, am not happy at all.. so you didnt mention my Monica

I would have been the first to comment..
no p sha..

congratulations ex bread seller vs ex mr Nairaland contestant

Lol.. sorry bruh.. dr is alwas a next time to do dt.. cool

Tanx
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by CXLVII: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
See as the boy head be like walnut
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by FreeSpirited: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
exlinkleads:
Olajumoku or whatever u call urself,

u are too ugly

she just be like when fine guy go to immigration to do international passport..

cuz no matter how u fine reach, ur going to be ugly if ur passport comes out.

guys, have u noticed that?

i even fit show person my international passport, i resemble ogoro.... lol
clap for your self, for letting us know you have a passport
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by FreeSpirited: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Candycrusher:

Did u bang the bread seller?
He dint, but he collected the number of the bread seller.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by FreeSpirited: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Who's princeakins
JJC
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by sonyviao(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Papikush:
Prince Prince my guy... This your shirt and tie Na die grin

NA TIE & DIE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Adeyeancah(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
It was all smiles at Poise Graduate finishing academy as the famous 'Olajumoke' once known to be the bread seller but now working day and night to become a skilled professional and going through several advance learning programs to polish her spoken English and make her more confident in herself.

You might have seen a video on nairaland of her making a speech, its no fuss. She is actually a better person now both in her dress sense, presentation skills, vocabulary and many more.

I am so proud of her and to all that seems let down by there background, you have to work on yourself and don't put your back to the ground.

These are some shots we took at Poise Nigeria located at Pinnock estate, Lekki. Lagos Nigeria.

#Princeakins

Guvnor, na you be dis? grin its me Yinka
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Adeyeancah:
Guvnor, na you be dis? grin its me Yinka

LOl.. na me o
. SO u on here too

Gud to hv u here tho..

Oya follow asap
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Adeyeancah(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:

LOl.. na me o . SO u on here too

Gud to hv u here tho..
Oya follow asap
yes o, he don tey oh,since 2007...I will follow back now
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by oladeledave: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If she aint selling bread, whats she doing now. She could av a bakery

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Caught in d act Wt Berlynn tongue
Berlynn:
Lol prince don turn nairaland celebrity grin 'ex mr nairaland contestant'

No go do bad thing oooi if not the tori go change grin imagine something like 'ex mr nairaland contestant caught lipsrsealed

Kikikik Lol
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:
*Rolling eyes* undecided
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:

Lol cheesy na recessional swagg

Btw

Last time i checked, vizkid was d moniker to d pix u hv on ur profile pix.. wah chnged undecided

them nack me ban. Will be back on Friday though.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mikylopez:
vizkiz

Hello beautiful smiley
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Papikush:

them nack me ban. Will be back on Friday though.

Chai.... na jail b dt o.... pele

Friday don reach..
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Loool... It will be a private affair.. cool tongue
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Franchise21(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:

Ma niccur... Agba awo.. ma hands dey up o..

How hv u bn buddy?
All thanks to God, I've not bn doing badly in this period. No need to ask how u've been. I can clearly see u enjoying life

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by exlinkleads(f): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
clap for your self, for letting us know you have a passport

am just making a point pal, the emphasis is not on Intl. passport.

u go sabi envy well well ooo

The last time i checked, having Nigeria Intl. passport no be achievement.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins my main padi nice pics baba it has been a wile

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by FreeSpirited: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
exlinkleads:

am just making a point pal, the emphasis is not on Intl. passport.

u go sabi envy well well ooo

The last time i checked, having Nigeria Intl. passport no be achievement.
ehn ehn why u dey fvck up like dis?....so i dey envy your passport be dat?.....nawao......but u shd know many of us have it
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Franchise21:
All thanks to God, I've not bn doing badly in this period. No need to ask how u've been. I can clearly see u enjoying life

Lol.. Make we just dey tank God..
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
princeakins my main padi nice pics baba it has been a wile

Yes boss. anytin for me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dumps Nina For Cee-C (Screenshot) / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh / Anita Brown: Woman Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.