Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (33929 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Ex Bread Seller Turned Model Olajumoke Poses With Her BMW Car (photo) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
That how makydebbie will be pretending lik she no see me o... cool

Oya com out of hidin...
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by makydebbie(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
That how makydebbie will be pretending lik she no see me o... cool

Oya com out of hidin...
angry
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
na u be boss na na u i go ask that question na grin grin baba oo i haill oo
princeakins:

Yes boss. anytin for me cheesy
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
angry

U r alwaz hvin strong straight face ....

U luk more beautiful in dt tho tongue
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by makydebbie(f): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
princeakins:

U r alwaz hvin strong straight face ....

U luk more beautiful in dt tho tongue
lol what's up?

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Flashh:

Are you scared to ask your father? Tell me.
lol..it's not my fault you don't have a father and a common sense, take heart. cheesycheesy

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by triggerhqppy: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Flashh: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rextayne:
lol..it's not my fault you don't have a father and a common sense, take heart. cheesycheesy
I said you should go ask your drunkard father, but you his stúpid son couldn't ask him, because he's drunk. You know he can kill you for asking.

The dólt drunkard father died while walking on the street, and got hit by a bicycle; so the stúpid son of the late drunkard father now thinks everybody is fatherless like him. You must be high on your mother's cúnt.

Stûpid faggôt.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by exlinkleads(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
ehn ehn why u dey fvck up like dis?....so i dey envy your passport be dat?.....nawao......but u shd know many of us have it

ehee na now u talk
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Flashh:
I said you should go ask your drunkard father, but you his stúpid son couldn't ask him, because he's drunk. You know he can kill you for asking.

The dólt drunkard father died while walking on the street, and got hit by a bicycle; so the stúpid son of the late drunkard father now thinks everybody is fatherless like him. You must be high on your mother's cúnt.

Stûpid faggôt.
Lol..what a bozo, i leave u with ur first class stupidity. cheesy
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Flashh: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rextayne:
Lol..what a bozo, i leave u with ur first class stupidity. cheesy
You are as stúpid as a dog.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lol what's up?

10days to christmas....

Wen r u comin ome embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.