Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (33953 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Ex Bread Seller Turned Model Olajumoke Poses With Her BMW Car (photo) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by samyyoung(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
eezeribe:

It should be... Let down by their background... Not let down by there background

Tanx our English teacher... Gud u understood the gist grin

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by johnstar(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Who's princeakins
nairaland MOD undecided

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by EWAagoyin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Candycrusher:

Did u bang the bread seller?
ode

5 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by passyhansome(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please who are they?
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Who's princeakins

Someone you would love to meet... cheesy

Ur brada from anoda morda

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
But this babe no fine sha, miracles do happen after all.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flashh:
This Olajumoke head no fit that neck. sad
where is your sense
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
It was all smiles at Poise Graduate finishing academy as the famous 'Olajumoke' once known to be the bread seller but now working day and night to become a skilled professional and going through several advance learning programs to polish her spoken English and make her more confident in herself.

You might have seen a video on nairaland of her making a speech, its no fuss. She is actually a better person now both in her [s]dress sense, presentation skills, vocabulary and many more.[/s]

I am so proud of her and to all that seems let down by there background, you have to work on yourself and don't put your back to the ground.

These are some shots we took at Poise Nigeria located at Pinnock estate, Lekki. Lagos Nigeria.

#Princeakins

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Her face b lyk bread.....
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
exlinkleads:
Olajumoku or whatever u call urself,

u are too ugly

she just be like when fine guy go to immigration to do international passport..

cuz no matter how u fine reach, ur going to be ugly if ur passport comes out.

guys, have u noticed that?

i even fit show person my international passport, i resemble ogoro.... lol
Biitch keep shot! u know you can never be like her, why the envy

3 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Candycrusher:

c'mon sense u dnt have.

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Flashh: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rextayne:
where is your sense
You are asking this for stating the obvious?

Go ask your father.

2 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flashh:
You are asking this for stating the obvious?

Go ask your father.
i'm still asking u again, where is ur sense
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by LEXYCOM: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
olajumoke did not zipup properly grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Franchise21(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baba for the girls grin

Cc: Princeakins

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by rolams(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by martineverest(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
what shud we do na?
'ex-mr nairaland'...........i hope he wont release cucumber equivqlent video

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Bigajeff(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ex contestant Meet Ex Bread seller. Cool
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Flashh: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rextayne:
i'm still asking u again, where is ur sense
Are you scared to ask your father? Tell me.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by wildchild1: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lovely pix

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Berlynn:
Lol prince don turn nairaland celebrity grin 'ex mr nairaland contestant'

No go do bad thing oooi if not the tori go change grin imagine something like 'ex mr nairaland contestant caught lipsrsealed

Kikikik Lol

Lol.. i b very good bad guy... buh d good dominate more... grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Mikylopez(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Papikush:
Prince Prince my guy... This your shirt and tie Na die grin
vizkiz
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Candycrusher:

NO! She banged me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
make you put am for your cv.

Noted sir cool
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
How many "Ex" are there in your sentence?

Count for me n tell me how many dr r grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Franchise21:
Baba for the girls grin

Cc: Princeakins

Ma niccur... Agba awo.. ma hands dey up o..

How hv u bn buddy?
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by fkdmods: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
She looks dapper

By the way check dz out

1.There aren’t chances every day, and you should grab it. Don’t miss the lucky gift by clicking http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec

grin grin grin cool cool cool

Dapper? Seriously? Not hating but the wowo die.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by ceejay80s(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
GOD have mercy the afonja jumoke girl ugly pass hell, people blind for this country o... i know a beautiful girl when i see one, but the one wey i see here with my two eye no fine at all, its like dem force the guy to smile for the second pix....wetin come be the whole hype thing about jumoke, she no fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Polyestar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
But this girl is ugly na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Oprah, Gedoni, Isilomo, Enkay, Jeff, Jackye, Nelson, Joe Reunite In Abuja / 5 Irritating Social Media Pictures / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.