Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243574 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1
of course like all false prophets you lie like hell

just some of your false prophecy's:
false prophet pres1, you prophecy Christ will come in 2014

false prophet pres, with the above prophecy having failed
you then said in 2015

but then in 2017 He is not here, and you say He is coming at Rosh Hashanah

and then more and more false prophecy's:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

John cannot see the consistency.

Roshhashanah since 2013. Check the dates again

But we have outgrown Roshhashanah now grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
One day, the dead will be raised incorruptible; the eyes of the blind will open, the ears of the deaf will open, the mouth of the dumb will open, the lame will receive vitality. One day, the dry bones will come back to life.

We look forward to that day anxiously

I wonder what the army of God will do to the mongrels of satan on that day.

This insult is so much, day by day by day by day, unrelenting insults I can only smh

Shows that they have 'signed' as we say.

You will receive just a little punishment for your 'signing'. Can any punishment to you be described as big?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
The preparations for war between America and Iran should be taken with a pinch of salt
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Our watch is in our deeds.

Let your deed be worthy at all times
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Lamentations 3:22-24

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

John cannot see the consistency.

Roshhashanah since 2013. Check the dates again

But we have outgrown Roshhashanah now grin

false prophet pres1
you have made many false prophecies
and you are such a simpleton and liar, that when they fail
you deny what they clearly are: false prophecies

manure for brains, by your own tongue you are a false prophet, a liar, a fool, and a coward:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Pro_12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1
you have made many false prophecies
and you are such a simpleton and liar, that when they fail
you deny what they clearly are: false prophecies

manure for brains, by your own tongue you are a false prophet, a liar, a fool, and a coward:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

John, you cannot see the consistency? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, you cannot see the consistency? grin
false prophet pres1
I certainly can see the consistency of your false prophecies, oh big like your daddy liar:

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
President Trump made a grand entrance, like he was coming from the sun

He gave a good speech. Another trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti_dZLZpTXg
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2020
I told you they will whine and whine and finally do nothing, or who can face the wrath of the god?

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/477763-trump-iran-wrestling-kayfabe/

For a moment there, as missiles were flying, it looked like a US-Iran war was inevitable. Then, just as suddenly, both sides walked away. What happened? The key to figuring it out might just lie in professional wrestling.

Unlike the internationally known sport, professional wrestling is a specifically North American form of performance art, in which everything is staged but everyone pretends it is real and true. There is even a specific term for maintaining this pretense before the general public: kayfabe.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Your watch is in your consistent good doing
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2020
Psalm 2:7-9

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Psalm 3:7-8

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

All the teeth of the mongrels dogs of satan have been broken. They can only bark, and they do know how to bark- take it from me, they know how to bark very well, but that is where it all ends, they cannot follow up with biting, how can when they have been defanged?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2020
Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1
I certainly can see the consistency of your false prophecies, oh big like your daddy liar:

Hey John, how are you?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Hey John, how are you?

false prophet pres1
the heap big fool

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1
the heap big fool

John, you will force me to unleash on you grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Psalm 118:5-6

5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, you will force me to unleash on you grin

like i said:

false prophet pres1
the heap big fool

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
johnw47:

like i said:

false prophet pres1
the heap big fool

I will cut off your blockus cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Psalm 33:18-19

18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

Pro_17:7 Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.

Pro_18:7  A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2020
johnw47:

Pro_17:7 Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.

Pro_18:7  A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

John, what do you have to say about Trump (not America) vs Iran?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, what do you have to say about Trump (not America) vs Iran?

false prophet pres1
having a conversation with a fool is the last thing I will be doing

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1
having a conversation with a fool is the last thing I will be doing

John, if you insult me again I will cut off your blockus angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, if you insult me again I will cut off your blockus angry
MrPresident1:

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
johnw47:

I forgive you, I will no longer cur off your blockus cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Psalm 81:13-16
13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
15 The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
16 He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.

Deuteronomy 5:29
O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be wellwith them, and with their children for ever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Some of the False Prophecies of False Prophet and Liar MrPresident1

MrPresident1:
The time of Jacob's trouble has ended. It is Esau's turn to taste of the wrath, the clouds are now gathered over the skies of heaven. Christ will come in these clouds, shortly.

MrPresident1:
The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

MrPresident1:
In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place. God, who is eternally invisible but has given all His essence to His son Jesus Christ, so if you see the Son you have seen the Father, will be returning to re-marry His wife Israel. Revelation 19:7-9, Mathew 22:2

MrPresident1:

...... he is here ......

MrPresident1:

Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017.

Confirm!

MrPresident1:

Roshhashanah 2017.

MrPresident1:

The asteroid is coming.

One evening, this September
, there will suddenly be a great white flash that will turn night into day for several brief moments, then the report will come, GBAAAAAA!!!

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
johnw47:

Some of the False Prophecies of False Prophet and Liar MrPresident1

Jeremiah 35:15
I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.

I am sounding the warning grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrPresident1:

Jeremiah 35:15
I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.

I am sounding the warning grin

liar, you are a false prophet

you false prophet pres1 falsely prophecy:

"The time of Jacob's trouble has ended. Christ will come in these clouds, shortly"

"The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014"

"In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place"

"...... he is here ......"

"Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017
Confirm!"

"Roshhashanah 2017"

"The asteroid is coming.
One evening, this September"

"the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019"

Jesus is the truth, liars of course are of the devil:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2020
johnw47:

liar, you are a false prophet

you false prophet pres1 falsely prophecy:

"The time of Jacob's trouble has ended. Christ will come in these clouds, shortly"

"The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014"

"In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place"

"...... he is here ......"

"Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017
Confirm!"

"Roshhashanah 2017"

"The asteroid is coming.
One evening, this September"

"the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019"

Jesus is the truth, liars of course are of the devil:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

John, I am not a liar. I speak as the urgency is laid in my spirit. Look at the dates you're quoting, if you will be fair to yourself, you will see it has always been about Roshhashanah which is always around September every year.

John, those dates are Roshhashanah dates, there's method and consistency, and as I told you before, (apparently) we've outgrown Roshhashanah now

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.