Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243600 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, I am not a liar. I speak as the urgency is laid in my spirit. Look at the dates you're quoting, if you will be fair to yourself, you will see it has always been about Roshhashanah which is always around September every year.

John, those dates are Roshhashanah dates, there's method and consistency, and as I told you before, (apparently) we've outgrown Roshhashanah now

false prophet pres1, you are a liar

you have said on a number of ocassions that Christ will come
whether it is roshashanah or other times, He didn't come, it was a false prophecy, you are a false prophet

you said a metour is hitting earth with much destruction in sept, it didn't happen, you are a false prophet

you said: the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019,
it didn't happen, you are a false prophet, and you lie like hell, now denying your prophecies because they of course failed

you have made many false prophecies, you are a false prophet and a heap big liar

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2020
MrPresident1:

John, I am not a liar. I speak as the urgency is laid in my spirit. Look at the dates you're quoting, if you will be fair to yourself, you will see it has always been about Roshhashanah which is always around September every year.

John, those dates are Roshhashanah dates, there's method and consistency, and as I told you before, (apparently) we've outgrown Roshhashanah now

Mr president, when last did you see your psychologist? He needs to reset you grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by gobuchinny: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
OnPointMan:

Mr president, when last did you see your psychologist? He needs to reset you grin

The guy is beyond redemption grin. His brain has been sold to perpetual foolishness. His a blind fool leading the blind grin.

Full of sorcery and darkness. grin.

Evil pikin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1, you are a liar

you have said on a number of ocassions that Christ will come
whether it is roshashanah or other times, He didn't come, it was a false prophecy, you are a false prophet

you said a metour is hitting earth with much destruction in sept, it didn't happen, you are a false prophet

you said: the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019,
it didn't happen, you are a false prophet, and you lie like hell, now denying your prophecies because they of course failed

you have made many false prophecies, you are a false prophet and a heap big liar

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Mumu John
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
gobuchinny:

The guy is beyond redemption grin. His brain has been sold to perpetual foolishness. His a blind fool leading the blind grin.

Full of sorcery and darkness. grin.

Evil pikin

Dead man talking
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
OnPointMan:

Your daddy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Psalm 123:2-3

2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.

3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Have mercy upon us oh LORD
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 2:15am On Jan 14, 2020
There will be false prophets among you. ... Satan plants his counterfeits wherever God plants true believers ...

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gab25: 2:54am On Jan 14, 2020
short film titled REMEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6RYLr2a7Uw watch and receive your healing and blessings. REMAIN BLESSED! You can send your testimonies in the comment section on youtube. please dont forget to SUBSCRIBE
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Lamentations 3:22-24 

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Matthew 24:44-46
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

My Father, I want to receive your commendation when you return. This is why morning afternoon night all the time I place meat before your children. I pray that when you will come you will find me on this thread actively dishing out meat to your people, the people of your household. And you will bless me.

Help me oh LORD, this is my earnest request to your this morning.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2020
MrPresident1:
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

My Father, I want to receive your commendation when you return. This is why morning afternoon night all the time I place meat before your children. I pray that when you will come you will find me on this thread actively dishing out meat to your people, the people of your household. And you will bless me.

deluded pres1
your false prophecy and lies is rotten meat

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by gobuchinny: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2020
MrPresident1:
nuhu

Which rubbish meat r u placing grin. The one sacrificed to your village gods that even the dogs refused to eat? cheesy

Thou fake prophet whose god is his belly, your end is destruction and your glory is in your shame for you love earthly things and love to complicate the simplicity of the gospel.

Any clown that believes your foolishness has only himself to blame becos even traditional worshippers and atheist know that your father is their father. The devil is your Lord and saviour.

Apostate somebori
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
gobuchinny:

Which rubbish meat r u placing grin. The one sacrificed to your village gods that even the dogs refused to eat? cheesy

Thou fake prophet whose god is his belly, your end is destruction and your glory is in your shame for you love earthly things and love to complicate the simplicity of the gospel.

Any clown that believes your foolishness has only himself to blame becos even traditional worshippers and atheist know that your father is their father. The devil is your Lord and saviour.

Apostate somebori

Mumu
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
johnw47:

deluded pres1
your false prophecy and lies is rotten meat

John mumu
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
All the sharp razor-mouthed insulters, when my Father blesses me, you will see it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Psalm 73:25-28 

25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

You know it LORD, there is none I desire upon this earth beside you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Watch
pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
MrPresident1:

Mumu John

MrPresident1:

Dead man talking

MrPresident1:

Your daddy grin

MrPresident1:

Mumu

MrPresident1:

John mumu

false prophet pres1

poor tormented liar, smile

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2020
more false prophecies from deluded false prophet-liar pres1:

MrPresident1: Tonight, at sundown, the sun will die, it will remain in the grave for three days, then it will arise gloriously on the morning of 25th December 2019

MrPresident1:
So all things must be concluded before 21st December 2019 with just enough time for the president to blow his trump.

When he blows his trump, we will then hear God's trumpet

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, ....

yes i know, you didn't mean what you said, you meant something else, ha ha lying mor-on

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:37am On Jan 15, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1

poor tormented liar, smile

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Epochal dates. If you aren't so spiritually inept, you would have checked the prophecies that came with those dates. All the dates I gave are all linked to the unravelling of prophecy: Roshhashanah, the trump of God (thunder), the sun of God etc., I never gave a date based on a whim. Those dates are your stumbling block, and until you cross them you remain a baby with stunted growth.

You cannot know these things because you are a fool. Yammering and spattering over dates like a defective drone, how do you measure the evolution of prophecy without route marks and timelines?

Fool!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

Epochal dates. If you aren't so spiritually inept, you would have checked the prophecies that came with those dates. All the dates I gave are all linked to the unravelling of prophecy: Roshhashanah, the trump of God (thunder), the sun of God etc., I never gave a date based on a whim. Those dates are your stumbling block, and until you cross them you remain a baby with stunted growth.

You cannot know these things because you are a fool. Yammering and spattering over dates like a defective drone, how do you measure the evolution of prophecy without route marks and timelines?

Fool!

laughing, talk about a fool

lying false prophet pres1
all of your dates for Christ to return,
for astroids to destroy earth etc. etc.
are all false prophecies, oh big lying mumu fool

MrPresident1:
The time of Jacob's trouble has ended. It is Esau's turn to taste of the wrath, the clouds are now gathered over the skies of heaven. Christ will come in these clouds, shortly.

MrPresident1:
The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

MrPresident1:
In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place. God, who is eternally invisible but has given all His essence to His son Jesus Christ, so if you see the Son you have seen the Father, will be returning to re-marry His wife Israel. Revelation 19:7-9, Mathew 22:2

MrPresident1:

...... he is here ......

MrPresident1:

Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017.

Confirm!

MrPresident1:

Roshhashanah 2017.

MrPresident1:

The asteroid is coming.

One evening, this September
, there will suddenly be a great white flash that will turn night into day for several brief moments, then the report will come, GBAAAAAA!!!

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019

MrPresident1: Tonight, at sundown, the sun will die, it will remain in the grave for three days, then it will arise gloriously on the morning of 25th December 2019

MrPresident1:
So all things must be concluded before 21st December 2019 with just enough time for the president to blow his trump.

When he blows his trump, we will then hear God's trumpet

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2020
johnw47:

laughing, talk about a fool

lying false prophet pres1
all of your dates for Christ to return,
for astroids to destroy earth etc. etc.
are all false prophecies, oh big lying mumu fool

All the dates I ever gave are spiritual epochs. I followed the prophecies as they evolved right up to the congregation of the eagles at the place of the carcase: you can never understand.

The asteroid will smash into the earth very soon, it will come with blinding light just like lightening, then we will hear the report of its impact roaring like deafening thunder, it is the trump of God.

At this impact, MILLIONS WILL DIE, all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, it is the word of the Lord. I have done my best to warn the people, but idiots like you would have them remain ignorant and asleep.

I wonder how you will face their wrath when they hear the trumpet of their God and arise from their mental slavery.

Mumu
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

All the dates I ever gave are spiritual epochs. I followed the prophecies as they evolved right up to the congregation of the eagles at the place of the carcase: you can never understand.

The asteroid will smash into the earth very soon, it will come with blinding light just like lightening, then we will hear the report of its impact roaring like deafening thunder, it is the trump of God.

At this impact, MILLIONS WILL DIE, all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, it is the word of the Lord. I have done my best to warn the people, but idiots like you would have them remain ignorant and asleep.

I wonder how you will face their wrath when they hear the trumpet of their God and arise from their mental slavery.

Mumu

by the way, you are right signing off as Mumu

poor duh as they come false prophet and liar pres1

you said:
The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014 = false prophecy

You said:
Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017 = false prophecy

you said:
the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019 = false prophecy

you said:
When he blows his trump, we will then hear God's trumpet = false prophecy
etc.etc.etc

coward pres1, you lie and then you make up pathetic excuses only mumu you believes

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false
prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
johnw47:

by the way, you are right signing off as Mumu

poor duh as they come false prophet and liar pres1

you said:
The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014 = false prophecy

You said:
Jesus is coming at Rosh Hashanah 2017 = false prophecy

you said:
the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019 = false prophecy

you said:
When he blows his trump, we will then hear God's trumpet = false prophecy
etc.etc.etc

coward pres1, you lie and then you make up pathetic excuses only mumu you believes

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false
prophets are gone out into the world.

I will cut off your blockus
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Psalm 74:2-4

2 Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.

3 Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; even all that the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.

4 Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

Fool

poor tormented lying false prophet pres1

you false prophets are wolves in sheeps clothing, matt 7:15
you cowards who cannot admit wrongs and instead lie lie lie are thrown into the lake of fire, rev 21:8
you and all liars are of your father the devil, john 8:44

etc. etc. etc.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
johnw47:

poor tormented lying false prophet pres1

you false prophets are wolves in sheeps clothing, matt 7:15
you cowards who cannot admit wrongs and instead lie lie lie are thrown into the lake of fire, rev 21:8
you and all liars are of your father the devil, john 8:44

etc. etc. etc.

Your blockus is mine
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

I will cut off your blockus

liar and false prophet pres1

that's what you and others of satans mob will be doing before Christ's return:

Rev_20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ezekiel 35:5-7

5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.