Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245582 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
The ten horns of the beast represent the complete power (military, economic, political etc.) of the NATIONS OF THE WORLD world. They will all agree on a 'realistic plan' by Friday the 12th of November and proclaim a successful summit.

Then the BEAST will CONSUME the LovePeddler. MERCILESS DEVOURING, TO THE COMPLETE CRUSHING OF ALL HER BONES. THE BEAST WILL EAT EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WILL REMAIN OF THE LovePeddler
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
THE ONGOING COP 26 SUMMIT IN GLASGOW SCOTLAND IS WHERE PEACE AND SAFETY WILL BE PROCLAIMED, PEACE AND SAFETY BY MITIGATING CLIMATE CHANGE. THE SUMMIT WILL END BY 12TH NOVEMBER 2021
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3324063/hidden-true-meaning-global-climate

In case you missed the memo, there is no such thing as anthropogenic climate change. God is in charge of the climate
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
E be like na Macron go dey on top the beast when dem don waste the whoree
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Revelation 18:1-3
King James Version

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Psalm 128:1-3

128 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.

2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
1 Corinthians 1:4-5
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Psalm 37:7-9

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Colossians 3:15 (King James Version)
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Psalm 100:4-5 (King James Version)
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Psalm 136:1,26 (King James Version)
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord.

Covid 19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven and vaccines deployed against it are weapons deployed against the purposes of the LORD. It is clear that the vaccines do not prevent or protect against coivd, they only reduce the likelihood of dying. It is possible that the variant wil collapse all the vaccines and rendrr all of them useless is coming. What then is the rationale of giving people DNA altering vaccines? Pure evil.r
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Psalm 136:1,26 (King James Version)
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Daniel 12:1
King James Version

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2021
John 1:1-2, 14 (King James Version)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021

John 10:7, 9-10 (King James Version)
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Habakkuk 2:19-20
King James Version
19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
20 But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

The LORD is coming back into his temple, he will synch with your DNA. The purpose of the evil vaccines is to prevent you from Synching with God hence rendering you unfit for heaven and the kingdom of God. It is an extermely insidious evil and this thing devised is the greatest evil ever concocted in the history of man.

If you take the vaccine, you die!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Psalm 37:3
King James Version

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
[b][/b]
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psalm 93:5
5 Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
MrPresident1:
The DNA vaccines purportedly for covid-19 is death. If you take it, you will DIE.

The vaccine will corrupt your DNA and it will kill you. Your DNA is the book of (your) life written by God wherein he encoded everything concerning you, your creation, your life trajectory, your destiny everything is encoded in your DNA written by God.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2021
buda for eartum aka budaatum, did you get the invite for the summit that is coming up tomorrow, the one that Biden promised during his election campaign, just like Donald promised to build a wall?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tomorrow, President Joe Biden will host his 'Summit for Democracy' and it will hold for two days 9-10 December 2021

Many world leaders have been invited but the leaders of Russia, China, and Turkey have not been invited among a number of other nations to including Iran. These three nations are the major leaders of Gog and Magog

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
What is the sudden destruction that cometh upon them [the declarers of peace and safety]?

Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The beast will devour the LovePeddler, politically, economically, financially, socially, everything. The beast will ground the whhore to rubble!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
What is the correlation between Democracy, and the Bible prophecy of Peace and Safety before sudden destruction?

https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199756223/obo-9780199756223-0014.xml

Democratic peace is the proposition that democracies are more peaceful in their foreign relations.

This idea dates back centuries, at least to Immanuel Kant and other 18th-century Enlightenment thinkers. In recent decades it has constituted a major research agenda, competing with and arguably supplanting other research agendas such as neo-realism.

The democratic peace proposition has many possible empirical and theoretical forms. On the empirical side, some propose that democracies are more peaceful in their relations with all other states in the system (“monadic” democratic peace); some propose that democracies are more peaceful only in their relations with other democracies (“dyadic” democratic peace); others argue that the more democracies there are in a region or the international system, the more peaceful the region or international system will be (“systemic” democratic peace); and still others doubt the existence of any significant relationship between democracy and peace.

Notably, most although not all empirical research on the democratic peace has employed quantitative methods of analysis. On the theoretical side, there are many different accounts of the relationship between democracy and peace, with most focusing on domestic political institutions, domestic political norms, and constructed identities.

The democratic peace proposition is connected to many other propositions linking domestic politics and international relations, including that democracies are more likely to cooperate with each other, that democracies are more likely to win the wars they fight, that escalating military casualties degrade public support for war, that leaders initiate conflict to secure their domestic hold on power (the diversionary hypothesis), that democracies fight shorter wars, that different kinds of democracies experience different kinds of conflict behavior, that different kinds of authoritarian systems experience different kinds of conflict behavior, and others.

The democratic peace also overlaps with related ideas such as the liberal peace and the commercial peace.

Biden's summit for Democracy starts tomorrow and will run till 10th December 2021
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
https://www.rt.com/usa/542057-vaccination-word-biden-plan/

Biden reveals plan to ‘vaccinate the world’

President Joe Biden has vowed to not force the nation into yet another lockdown as the new Covid-19 strain spreads. Apart from encouraging vaccination at home, Biden said the US “must vaccinate the world.”

“We must vaccinate the world and strengthen international travel rules for people coming into the US,” Biden said, adding that the US plans to ship 200 million doses within the next 100 days, in addition to the 280 million vaccines it has already sent.

America declares war on the temple God. America declares war on the Almighty God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2021
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/02/biden-covid-vaccines-omicron-winter-plan/8827606002/

President Biden: My winter plan fights COVID with testing and vaccines and without lockdowns
Joe Biden
President of the United States

OPINION
President Biden: My winter plan fights COVID with testing and vaccines and without lockdowns
Joe Biden

I know that Americans are exhausted from COVID-19 and want to know when it will end, and the new variant is adding to that unease. I get it.

I pledged to always be straight with the American people and tell you the truth. Here’s the truth about the new omicron variant: While it is a cause for concern, it is not a cause for panic. Experts say that COVID-19 cases will continue to rise in the weeks ahead this winter, and that we will see more omicron cases here in the United States in the days, weeks and months ahead. Our best scientists and doctors are on the case and gathering data, but early indications are that our vaccines will provide a measure of protection against this strain. We have the tools to protect ourselves and battle this virus, and I’m laying out a plan to do just that this winter.

We are going to fight COVID-19 not with shutdowns or lockdowns – but with more widespread vaccinations, boosters, testing and more. We will beat it back with science and speed, not chaos and confusion – just as we did in the spring and again with the more powerful delta variant in the summer and fall.

Stay connected: Subscribe to Coronavirus Watch, your daily update on all things COVID-19 in the USA.

There are six key actions in my plan for this winter.
Boosters, testing at the forefront
All adults should get a booster shot six months after they got vaccinated (or two months after, if you were vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson). Right now, most adults in this country who are eligible for boosters still have not gotten their booster shot. We are expanding our nationwide booster campaign with more appointments, more hours – including nights and weekends – and more walk-ins. To spread the word, pharmacies will send millions of texts and emails to remind their customers. My administration will also contact the more than 60 million people on Medicare. And, to reach their 38 million members, we’ll join town halls and events hosted by AARP, which is also offering seniors free rides to boosters.

Understanding omicron:How the latest coronavirus variant, now in the US, is mutating and spreading
We are expanding our efforts to vaccinate children ages 5 and up and keep our schools open. To replace the mass vaccination sites for adults we had earlier in the year with a more comfortable setting for families and children, we will launch hundreds of new family vaccination clinics to make it easier for children, parents and whole families to get vaccinated in one place. These sites will be at community health centers and other trusted locations – and even some mobile sites to reach hard to reach communities.

Today, over 99% of schools are open, and we need to make sure we keep it that way this winter. While vaccinating our kids is critical to keeping our schools open, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is also reviewing new approaches to keep our children in school instead of quarantining at home.
We are making free at-home tests available. Thanks to our actions, there are now at least eight at-home testing options available. Prices for these tests are decreasing. But it’s not enough. My administration is requiring that health insurers cover the cost of at-home testing. If you are one of the 150 million Americans on private health insurance, at-home tests will be covered by your insurance. And, if you’re not covered by private insurance, we will make free tests available for pickup at thousands of sites nationwide.
Medical initiatives part of plan, too

►We will increase “Surge Response Teams” – the doctors, nurses, and medical staff that go into communities with rising cases and help overburdened hospitals. Since summer, we have worked with Republican and Democratic governors to deploy Surge Response Teams in response to the delta variant. These teams worked in communities struggling with surges, and we’ll more than double the number of teams this winter.

►We are increasing the availability of new including monoclonal antibody treatments that have been shown to reduce the risk of hospitalization. We also may soon have promising new antiviral pills that could help prevent hospitalization and death of people infected by COVID-19. If approved, we will ensure that these new medicines are available in the hardest-hit communities.

►In order to beat this pandemic at home, we have to beat this pandemic globally. COVID-19 and the delta and omicron variants have all emerged in other parts of the world before coming here. We must vaccinate the world and strengthen international travel rules for people coming into the U.S. We have already shipped for free 280 million vaccines – more vaccines to other countries than all other countries combined. We will accelerate the delivery of more vaccines – 200 million more doses in the next 100 days. And, all international travelers entering the U.S. must test within one day of departure. This tighter testing timeline will help slow the spread of the virus.

We’ve been doing everything we can to beat this virus. And, that’s what we have to keep doing. We can and we must come together as a nation to fight this virus, to protect one another, to protect our economic recovery. We moved forward in the face of COVID-19 and the delta variant. And, we will move forward now at the start of winter and in the face of the omicron variant – together.

Joe Biden is the 46th president of the United States.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2021
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/12/02/biden-covid-vaccines-omicron-winter-plan/8827606002/

Joe Biden

OPINION
Joe Biden

I know that Americans are exhausted from COVID-19 and want to know when it will end, and the new variant is adding to that unease. I get it.

I pledged to always be straight with the American people and tell you the truth. Here’s the truth about the new omicron variant: While it is a cause for concern, it is not a cause for panic. Experts say that COVID-19 cases will continue to rise in the weeks ahead this winter, and that we will see more omicron cases here in the United States in the days, weeks and months ahead. Our best scientists and doctors are on the case and gathering data, but early indications are that our vaccines will provide a measure of protection against this strain. We have the tools to protect ourselves and battle this virus, and I’m laying out a plan to do just that this winter.

We are going to fight COVID-19 not with shutdowns or lockdowns – but with more widespread vaccinations, boosters, testing and more. We will beat it back with science and speed, not chaos and confusion – just as we did in the spring and again with the more powerful delta variant in the summer and fall.

Stay connected: Subscribe to Coronavirus Watch, your daily update on all things COVID-19 in the USA.

There are six key actions in my plan for this winter.
Boosters, testing at the forefront
All adults should get a booster shot six months after they got vaccinated (or two months after, if you were vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson). Right now, most adults in this country who are eligible for boosters still have not gotten their booster shot. We are expanding our nationwide booster campaign with more appointments, more hours – including nights and weekends – and more walk-ins. To spread the word, pharmacies will send millions of texts and emails to remind their customers. My administration will also contact the more than 60 million people on Medicare. And, to reach their 38 million members, we’ll join town halls and events hosted by AARP, which is also offering seniors free rides to boosters.

Understanding omicron:How the latest coronavirus variant, now in the US, is mutating and spreading
We are expanding our efforts to vaccinate children ages 5 and up and keep our schools open. To replace the mass vaccination sites for adults we had earlier in the year with a more comfortable setting for families and children, we will launch hundreds of new family vaccination clinics to make it easier for children, parents and whole families to get vaccinated in one place. These sites will be at community health centers and other trusted locations – and even some mobile sites to reach hard to reach communities.

Today, over 99% of schools are open, and we need to make sure we keep it that way this winter. While vaccinating our kids is critical to keeping our schools open, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is also reviewing new approaches to keep our children in school instead of quarantining at home.
We are making free at-home tests available. Thanks to our actions, there are now at least eight at-home testing options available. Prices for these tests are decreasing. But it’s not enough. My administration is requiring that health insurers cover the cost of at-home testing. If you are one of the 150 million Americans on private health insurance, at-home tests will be covered by your insurance. And, if you’re not covered by private insurance, we will make free tests available for pickup at thousands of sites nationwide.
Medical initiatives part of plan, too

►We will increase “Surge Response Teams” – the doctors, nurses, and medical staff that go into communities with rising cases and help overburdened hospitals. Since summer, we have worked with Republican and Democratic governors to deploy Surge Response Teams in response to the delta variant. These teams worked in communities struggling with surges, and we’ll more than double the number of teams this winter.

►We are increasing the availability of new including monoclonal antibody treatments that have been shown to reduce the risk of hospitalization. We also may soon have promising new antiviral pills that could help prevent hospitalization and death of people infected by COVID-19. If approved, we will ensure that these new medicines are available in the hardest-hit communities.

►In order to beat this pandemic at home, we have to beat this pandemic globally. COVID-19 and the delta and omicron variants have all emerged in other parts of the world before coming here. We must vaccinate the world and strengthen international travel rules for people coming into the U.S. We have already shipped for free 280 million vaccines – more vaccines to other countries than all other countries combined. We will accelerate the delivery of more vaccines – 200 million more doses in the next 100 days. And, all international travelers entering the U.S. must test within one day of departure. This tighter testing timeline will help slow the spread of the virus.

We’ve been doing everything we can to beat this virus. And, that’s what we have to keep doing. We can and we must come together as a nation to fight this virus, to protect one another, to protect our economic recovery. We moved forward in the face of COVID-19 and the delta variant. And, we will move forward now at the start of winter and in the face of the omicron variant – together.

Joe Biden is the 46th president of the United States.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Democracy summit begins today

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
[b][/b]

Democratic peace is the proposition that democracies are more peaceful in their foreign relations.

This idea dates back centuries, at least to Immanuel Kant and other 18th-century Enlightenment thinkers. In recent decades it has constituted a major research agenda, competing with and arguably supplanting other research agendas such as neo-realism.

The democratic peace proposition has many possible empirical and theoretical forms. On the empirical side, some propose that democracies are more peaceful in their relations with all other states in the system (“monadic” democratic peace); some propose that democracies are more peaceful only in their relations with other democracies (“dyadic” democratic peace); others argue that the more democracies there are in a region or the international system, the more peaceful the region or international system will be (“systemic” democratic peace); and still others doubt the existence of any significant relationship between democracy and peace.

The democratic peace proposition is connected to many other propositions linking domestic politics and international relations, including that democracies are more likely to cooperate with each other, that democracies are more likely to win the wars they fight, that escalating military casualties degrade public support for war, that leaders initiate conflict to secure their domestic hold on power (the diversionary hypothesis), that democracies fight shorter wars, that different kinds of democracies experience different kinds of conflict behavior, that different kinds of authoritarian systems experience different kinds of conflict behavior, and others.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
John 15:5,8 (King James Version)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.