Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (247748 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Hope you all are seeing what is going on between the king of the South (America and NATO) and the king of the North (Russia, China and allies)? It is all part of Bible prophecy. It is all RABBLE ROUSING because they will not fight. But the rabble rousing is in the fulfillment of prophecy

The king of the South's (American troops) have now arrived in Germany which used to be the former king of the North before that position was taken over by USSR and now by Russia and it's allies who will form the Gog and Magog coalition in the coming war against the Israel of God.

The reason they will not fight is possibly the threat of Mutually Assured Destruction which is not in line with prophecy, so they will continue to rabble rouse ad infinitum.

The king of the south will come to his end in the hands of the beast with 10 heads and 7 horns

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

while the king of the North will come to his own end by the hand of God when he raises against his hands against the Israel and Redeemed of the LORD post Armageddon

14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

17 Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.

19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Daniel 11:40-45

King James Version

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The beginning of verse 40 gives us the bearing to understand this prophecy because we are now in the end times, the times prophesied.

The king of the south is the United States of America while the king of the North is Russia. By sending troops to Germany, the king of the South has now pushed at the king of the North. The king of the north will retaliate very, shortly; Russia is going to invade countries around it with a very massive force. Georgia, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan etc and many other countries of Eastern Europe are all going to be overrun by Russia in the coming days. Russian will invade all of them like a blitzkrieg

Russia will also enter into Palestine/the state of Israel. Only western European countries (Edom), Moab (China) and the chiefs of the Ammonites (Japan) will escape what is coming. The land of Egypt (Africa) will not escape the Russian bear. Russia will have in its control all the treasures and riches of Africa

Russia will receive a disturbing news from lands located toward its East (Mongolia?) and toward its North (Norway and finland?). Russia will go there toward to North and east to stamp out the irritation with great fury.

Russia will build its capital to between the Mediterranean sea and Palestine/Israel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
WAR HAS COME
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
King James Version
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

The king of the south is America/UK/NATO while the king of the north is Russia which will proceed to expand its territory by invading and incorporating all the nations around it. This is the recreation of the Soviet Union and the restoration of polarity in the world. The king of the south has been pushing against the king of the north by trying to accept Ukraine into NATO then it has been effectively pushing at and provoking the king of the north.

The effect of the push will be a whirl wind military blitzkrieg campaign of invasion of all countries neighbouring Russia, a re-creation of sorts of the Warsaw pact. At the very least, the following countries that made up USSR will be swallowed up again by Russia: Ukraine, Georgia, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. As this is the flexing of the king of the north, all countries of Eastern Europe will likely be assimilated, nothing and nobody can stop him. Stop him and be massacred and destroyed.

We are in the end times, and Russia has already received the LORD’s blessings to expand and claim territory, any country that resists will just be turned into ruins. There is nothing any country or NATO can do about it. America can no longer arrogantly sanction or bully Russia like they used to do and will not be sending any soldiers to Ukraine or anywhere. Any country that dares to fight will be brutalised.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Russia will also subdue and incorporate Jerusalem and its environs into its territory. The only countries that will escape this blitzkrieg campaign are countries of Western Europe (Edom), Moab (China) which has already declared its alliance with Russia up to the highest levels, and the chief of the children of Ammon (Japan is Ammon, the chief of Ammon would be the Emperor?)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

The king of the north will have his dominion over many countries too, the land of Egypt (Africa) will also come under his dominion. He will have access and control over all Africa’s human and material resources

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The return of Christ will trouble him. The Israel of God and Christ are the East and the North respectively. This is the Gog and Magog coalition against the redeemed of the LORD and his Christ. This Gog and Magog coalition will be brutally annihilated by God. He had in mind to come and annihilate the Israel of the LORD, but the LORD shall turn against him in great fury and utterly destroy his host.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

His capital will not be Moscow, it will be in Jerusalem.

The fate of the king of the north

He will come to his end in the decimation of the Gog and Magog coalition when the LORD destroys him by himself

The fate of the king of the south

Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The LovePeddler is the king of the south and she is sitting over nations and multitudes of people.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The ten horns is the United Nations. The United Nations shall punish and impoverish the whorre in the aftermath of the rise of the king of the north. Socio economic and political devastation of the king of the south by the United Nations
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
https://inews.co.uk/news/world/russia-ukraine-when-will-invade-timeline-attack-putin-explained-1461748

When will Russia invade Ukraine? What we know so far about the timeline of a potential attack from Putin
US intelligence sources have reportedly warned of a Russian invasion of Ukraine early on Wednesday morning

Russia will launch an attack against Ukraine early on Wednesday morning, according to US officials quoted in media reports.

Despite news of Russia pulling back some of its troops along its border with Ukraine, US intelligence said the Kremlin may order an attack at 3am local time (1am UK time) on Wednesday, The Sun reported.

In a similar report in The Mirror, a senior US source warned the paper’s team in Kyiv with a message saying: “3am Wednesday”.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-russian-invasion-ukraine-set-26232612

Russian invasion of Ukraine set for '3am tomorrow' with missiles and tank attack

Intelligence sources state Russia's invasion of Ukraine will begin on Wednesday afternoon with Europe on the brink of war despite Vladimir Putin pulling back some of his country's forces

Kremlin chiefs will order an attack on Ukraine at 3am local time tomorrow, American intelligence agencies believe.

They could target Kyiv’s military and government command and control centres with a barrage of air strikes before tanks roll over the border.

At the same time Russian amphibious warships could storm Ukraine’s southern coastline. It comes as Foreign Secretary Liz Truss warned a Russian invasion 'would not stop at Ukraine'.

Europe could be just a few hours from all-out war in Ukraine, despite last ditch diplomatic moves and a possible standing down of some Moscow troops.

The ominous news arrives hours after Russia pulled back forces from the Ukraine border.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
The invasion did not start at 3.00am as Western media agencies speculated. Russia has already given a redline and this is Ukraine's acceptance into NATO. So, the king of the south will be pushing the king of the north if Ukraine is accepted into NATO.

King James Version
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him:

The trigger is with the king of the south, America/UK/NATO. Push the redline and see Russia taking over all the countries of Eurasia in one massive whirlwind blistering blitzkrieg. King of the south, pull the trigger when you are ready. It is not up to Russia, it is up to you America/UK/NATO.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Russia is playing a holding pattern because it has all the aces in this game. Russia cannot be attacked by US/UK/NATO that's sure MAD, they cannot use sanctions to bully it anymore, and more importantly, the US/UK/NATO need a war to rejuvenate their economy. Russia did not attack at the time speculated by the western media because Russia is not the aggressor, and it is not the one under pressure. The pressure is on the king of the south who is battling rising inflation and economic woes at home who needs a war to come back alive. One day, very soon, the pressure will increase to the point that it just must cross Russia's redline.

And the king of the south cannot invade any other country again because it has already declared 'peace and safety' or it could have trained its eyes on another country and plundered it relentlessly. Peace as a dividend of democracy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6902761/american-summit-democracy-9th-10th

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_peace_theory

The democratic peace theory posits that democracies are hesitant to engage in armed conflict with other identified democracies.[1][2]

Among proponents of the democratic peace theory, several factors are held as motivating peace between democratic states. Variations of the democratic peace theory emphasize that liberal and republican forms of democracies are less likely to go to war with one another.[3][4] Variations of the democratic peace hold its "monadic" (democracies are in general more peaceful in their international relations); "dyadic" (democracies do not go to war with other democracies); and "systemic" (more democratic states in the international system makes the international system more peaceful).[5]

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Russia will invade eastern Europe and Asia in a blitzkrieg, there is no doubt about that. They will do this very soon. The word of the LORD must be fulfilled

After the invasion, the world will change forever, for the better
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
1 John 4:18 (King James Version)
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Daniel 11:40
King James Version

What is written is that, at the time of the end the king of the south shall push at the king of the north. Russia, king of the north, has defined its red line, and has so far exercised both restraint and resolve. It has used no force as but it has shown that it will not hesitate to use force to enforce its desires.

Let the king of the south aka America/UK/NATO push at the red line by accepting Ukraine into NATO, this is what is written, push, and stop speaking long English. PUSH!

push nah sad
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2022

Proverbs 14:22 (King James Version)
Do they not err that devise evil? but mercy and truth shall be to them that devise good.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Psalm 103:2-5
King James Version

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2022
King James Version

According to the Bible, the invasion has not started. He shall come like a whirlwind, Russia has not approached Ukraine like a whirlwind so the real thing has no started. when it starts we go see am
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Isaiah 49:13
King James Version

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

The LORD has comforted his people. He will have mercy on his afflicted
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
MrPresident1:
King James Version

According to the Bible, the invasion has not started. He shall come like a whirlwind, Russia has not approached Ukraine like a whirlwind so the real thing has no started. when it starts we go see am

The whirlwind is coming and it will sweep through all of Eurasia

Russia symbolically captured Chernobyl already, and Chernobyl has a meaning similar to 'wormwood'

When it heats up, Michael, will arise to save his people.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2022

Matthew 22:37-39 (King James Version)
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
1 John 5:19
King James Version

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
You never still tire.....hmmm I don't no your specific kind of stupiid, but I do admire your commitment to it..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
1 John 3:18 (King James Version)
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Daniel 11:40a

The king of the south, US/UK/NATO is now relentlessly pushing at the king of the north using all their worldwide assets. The media is full of people condemning Russia's actions in Ukraine not realizing that what is happening is part of the events to release them from slavery. The king of the south has deceived and enslaved the whole world.

Russia, at the right time, will invade Eastern Europe and will bring all the Slavic countries back under its umbrella

Daniel 11:40b
and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Daniel 11:41

Russia will not invade Western European countries (Edom), China or Moab shall escape out of his hands, the chief (Emperor of Japan) of the children of Ammon or Japan shall also escape from the coming blitzkrieg.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2022
2 Timothy 1:7 (King James Version)
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2022
King of the south, US/UK/NATO relentlessly pushing poking and provoking the King of the north Russia with all her worldwide assets. the king of the south has had over 30 years to prepare against the king of the north, so in the time, the king of the south has appropriated all the resources of he world to itself.

The king of the north will come at you like a blitzkrieg, you will not know what hit you. You will be stripped nakid and the whole world will see your shame
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Psalm 25:3
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Under cover of 'invasion of Ukraine' Russia is moving massive amounts of men and ammunition into Ukraine to use it as a launchpad for the invasion of Eastern Europe Slavic countries.

If you look at the map of Russia and Eastern Europe, Russia cannot gain access to countries like Romania, Poland, Moldova Slovakia, Hungary, etc without passing through Ukraine. Russia can access Bulgaria via the Black see, so it has taken the snake islands. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, are easy pickings.

While we all get distracted by CNN on how Russia is losing and cannot take Kiev, Russia is moving its forces and ammunition. It will be a massive whirlwind blitzkrieg, nothing will stand in the path of the king of the north

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Job 23:10-11
10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
11 My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Psalm 35:3-5
King James Version

3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2022

Una dey see am? The unending pushing and provocation by the king of the south of the king of the north.

Russia will have in its control all the assets of the world, in Asia, Europe and Africa. The United Nations will be used to destroy USA.

Isaiah 14:10-12
10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The eyes of the people of the world will open to all the evils of this lucifer nation and they will direct their anger to her very foundations. They will eat her flesh and burn her with fire

Revelation 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

After the Anglo American world power is defeated and brought to ruin (its remnants will remain till the return of Christ), the UN itself will assume world power, but it will be for a very short time, it is the beast that the people of the world will give their power to.

Revelation 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

As we move ahead, we will continue to hear about the ''Charter of the United Nations''
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
''Charter of the United Nations''

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, a violation of UN charter, says Alliance against Terrorism, WAATVIT
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/russias-invasion-of-ukraine-a-violation-of-un-charter-says-alliance-against-terrorism-waatvit/

Authorities of World Alliance Against Terrorism, Violence and Inhuman Treatment, WAATVIT, have vehemently condemned what they termed as unlawful invasion of Ukraine by President Vladimir Putin-led Russian government, saying that it is a total violation of Article 2 (4) of the United Nation’s Charter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202202/1253247.shtml

China calls on UN actions to be conducive to defusing Ukraine crisis amid public rejection of escalation, 'not to Ukraine'

"China is deeply concerned about the latest developments of the situation in Ukraine. Currently, it has come to the point which we do not want to see.   We believe that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all states should be respected, and that the purposes and principles of the UN Charter should be jointly upheld," Zhang Jun, Permanent Representative of China to the UN, said at the UNSC meeting.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
https://guardian.ng/apo-press-releases/statement-by-south-africa-at-the-emergency-united-nations-general-assembly-special-session-on-ukraine/

Statement by South Africa at the Emergency United Nations General Assembly Special Session on Ukraine

The UN was founded after the horrors of the Second World War, with the aim of saving succeeding generations from the scourge of war. It is for this reason that the Charter of the United Nations enjoins all member states to settle their disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace, security, and justice are not endangered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.