Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (247760 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_peace_theory
Peace and safety is what Biden's Democracy Summit that is ongoing is all about as Democratic peace is the proposition that democracies are more peaceful in their foreign relations.

Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The beast will desolate the whoore
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Revelation 18:7-9
King James Version

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
In Joe Biden and America's recently concluded Summit for Democracy WHICH IS THE PEACE AND SAFETY OF 1 Thessalonians 5:3, America again pledged her commitment to vaccinate the world, or better still, her commitment to spreading the darkness of idolatry over the whole earth.

Between The Almighty God and the United States of America, the battle line is drawn!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Isaiah 40:15
Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 14:10-15
King James Version

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Prepare for the pit, thou vile bastion of evil and wickedness!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Psalm 5:5
King James Version

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
In case you missed it, Joe Biden and America's summit for democracy that held on the 9th and 10th of December 2021 is the declaration and ongoing discourse on peace and safety. We are are seriously counseled to keep awake at this time as our redemption is here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2021

Luke 1:26-28 (King James Version)
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Read. Watch. Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
If you collect the mark of IDOLATRY which is the covid vaccine, you are eating of thefruit of the tree of good and evil, and if you do not repent, renounce and rededicate, you are crossing out your name from the book of life.

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

one fool on the front page of this thread was asking when he would perish from taking the vaccine. The word is already out against you, and you are already a walking corpse, it is written - for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

These things are spiritually discerned.

These things are spiritually discerned. One day for one year, you must die in the day that you have eaten of it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
MrPresident1:
If you collect the mark of IDOLATRY which is the covid vaccine, you are eating of thefruit of the tree of good and evil, and if you do not repent, renounce and rededicate, you are crossing out your name from the book of life.

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

one fool on the front page of this thread was asking when he would perish from taking the vaccine. The word is already out against you, and you are already a walking corpse, it is written - for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

These things are spiritually discerned. One day for one year, you must die in the day that you have eaten of it

There is a difference between 'in the day' and 'on the day'. On the day would mean that same very day while in the day would suggest a time frame, starting from the simplest explanation, 'in the day' would mean within the same year...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
The LION is coming. The son of the Carpenter. The Carpenter himself
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Galatians 5:16 (King James Version)
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Matthew 24:45-47
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Psalm 1:1-2
King James Version

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
MrPresident1:
Daniel will be on earth by the time of the arrival of Jesus Christ

including John, Stephen, Isaiah, Moses, Caleb, Joshua, Paul, Aaron, Deborah, Epaphroditus, Titus, Hezekiah, Mary, Martha, etc all the Holy Angels, they are all on earth right now, incognito, waitng for their glorification, at the arrival of Christ in the clouds of heaven

Daniel 12:13 King James Version
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

They will all stand in their individual lots at the end of days with exceeding glory. Faithful men and women
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Galatians 6:1 (King James Version)
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 2elliot: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
MrPresident1:

What do you think about the current ongoing NIN exercise. I am of the opinion that this NIN is also part of the beast system. It works same purpose as the Vaccination. It is the exercise to digitalised every human on earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Philippians 4:8 (King James Version)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
2elliot:
What do you think about the current ongoing NIN exercise. I am of the opinion that this NIN is also part of the beast system. It works same purpose as the Vaccination. It is the exercise to digitalised every human on earth.

Go and get you NIN as a responsible citizen. The mark of the beast is the ideology of the ruling beast in power in the world.

Read this
https://www.nairaland.com/2197728/mark-beast
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
You never still tire?

Have you not figured out the story was a scam..

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
James 4:10 (King James Version)
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Genesis 41:39-43
King James Version
39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Empiree: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2022

Ephesians 6:12-13 (King James Version)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022

John 4:24 (King James Version)
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Daniel 12:13
But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Daniel will be alive at the coming of Christ, including Paul, Moses, John, Debotah, Timothy, Isaiah, Hezekiah, Jeremiah, Amos, Matthew, Hosea, Habakkuk, Mark, Luke, Ezekiel etc
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Psalm 86:6
King James Version

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Deuteronomy 6:4-5 (King James Version)
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2022

Psalm 18:1-2 (King James Version)
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

na only me dey post on this thread even though many people dey read am, but I suspect algorithm manipulation sha, as I no dey see anybody and readership dey always increase. So I dey reason am say na algorithm manipulation dey increase the readership of the thread
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Psalm 33:8-9
King James Version
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Genesis 1:3
King James Version
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2022
https://www.rt.com/news/548442-us-troops-arrive-germany/

American soldiers sent by President Biden to reinforce the US’ NATO allies have touched down in Germany

Soldiers with the US Army’s 18th Airborne Corps touched down at Wiesbaden Army Airfield on Friday, unloading vehicles and equipment from military transport planes. The soldiers are the first of 2,000 US troops ordered to NATO countries in Eastern Europe amid ongoing tensions between Washington and Moscow over Ukraine.

According to the US’ European Command, the soldiers will set up a headquarters in Germany, while 1,700 paratroopers with the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division head to Poland, which borders Ukraine. Altogether, 2,000 troops from Fort Bragg in North Carolina will head to Europe over the coming days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.