Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (247718 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Cordenify(m): 1:23am On Mar 03, 2022
House of Joy: God Works Through Good Resolves https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/god-works-through-good-resolves.html
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Matthew 6:1-4
King James Version

6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Proverbs 3:9-10
9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
When Russia has had its fill of worldwide intimidation from America/UK/NATO, it will have to act. Russia is the king of the north, and in many cases even in the Bible, the north i superior to the south. Even Mount Zion is in the north.

Russia is as much a king or even more, as the king of the south is a king too. The Bible calls both of them kings so no one is greater than the other. Since the fall of the USSR, the king of the south has acted with impunity, cruelty and wickedness all over the world, the recompense of the LORD as come upon you. In fact, the king of the south has little to no role to play in this time of the end of the end. King of the south will become a castrated spectator very soon.

Russia will take over Eastern Europe and all its resources, the Asian Tigers will prefer Russia, Africa also will go with Russia, and collectively they will wreck and collapse the USA Dollar. The death of the dollar is the end of the reign of the king of the south. Imagine the rate of inflation when a 30 trillion debt stock is dumped suddenly!

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Revelation 17:17
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The whole world will see your nakednesss, it is the promise of the LORD to you, bastion of evil!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Isaiah 14:3-7
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

In the day that the LORD will redeem his people, the proverb will be said of the king of Babylon, how hath the oppressor ceased, the golden city, the one that made the whole world a wilderness, the one that persecuted and enslaved the whole world. The earth will be at rest, but it is only the beginning of sorrow for you and every sing one of your useless toothless and hopeless dogs.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Joshua 1:9 (King James Version)
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Proverbs 12:13
13 The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips: but the just shall come out of trouble.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Watchers must ensure that they do not allow CNN to deceive them. They are lying with all gusto.

The aggressor is US/UK/NATO and our source is the Bible

While CNN keeps up and continues with the lies and deceit as is customary with the West, Russia is moving heavy military-technical equipment into Ukraine preparatory to a grand blitzkrieg. Russia is just creating and consolidating its supply lines, if Kiev was the objective, it would take less than 6 hours to bomb it to pieces. But that is not the objective

Look up the map of eastern Europe on google, to get to Poland, Moldova and Romania, Russia has to pass through Ukraine. Czech republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania, North Macedonia and Montenegro can be taken as soon as Poland is overrun.

Using Crimea as base, Bulgaria and Turkey can be quickly overrun via an amphibious assault. Belarus will help to take Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia? Easy pickings. Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan etc are regional allies so they will quickly fall in line India, Pakistan, Bangladesh may want to claim neutrality, but eventually they will move and side with Russia. They will not want to side with the dead empire of the king of the south.

Russia will take Palestine/Israel/Jerusalem too. The capital of the new empire will be around Jerusalem, specifically between the Mediterranean sea and Jerusalem likely including the Golan heights.

Africa- the land of Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia - will fall in with Russia, no time, Africa will will follow Putin.

It is very important to mentally and spiritually prepare for what is coming by watching and praying earnestly and ceaselessly, and praying for the LORD's kingdom to come
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Isaiah 25:1 (King James Version)
O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Psalm 68:3-5
King James Version

3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.

5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Psalm 11:5-7

5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Psalm 139:23-24 (King James Version)
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2022
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (King James Version)
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2022
Luke 7:28
For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Maybe when Ukraine and Russia finish their peace talks, all sides will declare peace and safety. Then kasala will burst
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Psalm 23:5
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
1 Peter 3:15 (King James Version)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Proverbs 3:7
King James Version

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Deuteronomy 7:9 (King James Version)
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
The West/US/UK/NATO is completely destroying the economy of Russia. Putin and Russia will have no other option but to attack. What is written MUST be fulfilled.

The second horseman of the Apocalypse, the Red Horse, is entering into the global arena
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
peace safety and sudden destruction
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Acts 4:10,12 (King James Version)
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Psalm 18:7
King James Version

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2022
The 'Peace talks' between Ukraine and Russia will lead to peace and safety and sudden destruction shall break upon them and they shall not escape
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peace: the deescalation of the war in Ukraine and Safety: the neutralization of the threat of nuclear bombs. Sudden destruction of the wicked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2022
https://www.rt.com/russia/552103-biden-kremlin-war-criminal/

Kremlin responds to Biden calling Putin ‘war criminal’
The US president initially refused to use the term, but then reconsidered

US President Joe Biden has called his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin “a war criminal” over the conflict in Ukraine, with the Kremlin responding that such remarks from the United States are “unacceptable and unforgivable.”

During a W

hite House event on Wednesday, Biden was asked by one of the reporters if he considered Russia’s president a war criminal. Initially, Biden answered “no,” but then he asked the journalist to clarify the question and said: “Oh I think he is a war criminal.”

Commenting on the American leader’s remarks, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told TASS that Moscow considers “unacceptable and unforgivable such rhetoric from the head of state, whose bombs killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Psalm 23:1-3 (King James Version)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Psalm 23:4-6
King James Version
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Ephesians 6:10-11 (King James Version)
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Romans 6:23 (King James Version)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.