Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (247882 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
What is the sign of the son of man in heaven?

Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Exodus 15:3 KJV
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Isaiah 34:5 KJV
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Isaiah 63:1-4 KJV
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. [2] Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? [3] I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. [4] For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Edom Bozrah Idumea mean the same thing. The Habitation of Esau
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
1 Event 1 The fall of the stars from heaven and the rise of David Michael

Matthew 24:29-30a
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Daniel 12:1a
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

2 Event 2 A period of unprecedented worldwide trouble

Matthew 24:30b
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Daniel 12:1b
: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:

These two events will be separated by a period of prosperity (surfeiting, drunkenness, cares of this life) leading to the return of Christ

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The reign of David Michael will bring prosperity in the time period between Event 1 and Event 2. He is the faithful servant that his LORD shall make ruler over the people to give them meat in due season; his reign shall be like the days of Eden

Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Luke 12:42-44 KJV
And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? [43] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [44] Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

He is the good Shepherd
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Daniel 3:16-18 KJV
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. [17] If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. [18] But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Great Faith that moved mountains in the time past
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
John 3:3 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Daniel 12:3-4 KJV
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. [4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Ubermensh are coming

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/Ubermensch

Ubermensch
A person who seems superhuman, with astounding powers, can be called an Ubermensch.

This German word, more accurately spelled Übermensch, literally means "overman" and was coined in 1883 by the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. The Ubermensch was meant to be an ideal future human and an ultimate goal for humanity. When the concept was translated into English, it was first called
"Beyond-Man" and later "Superman." In fact, the familiar comic book hero Superman (who was originally a villain) was directly inspired by Nietzsche's Ubermensch.

These men are going to tear this present system of things to pieces, and establish a godly and prosperous system.

1 Corinthians 15:23 KJV
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2023

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Cc Paxonel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrPresident1:
The Ubermensh are coming

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/Ubermensch

Ubermensch
A person who seems superhuman, with astounding powers, can be called an Ubermensch.

This German word, more accurately spelled Übermensch, literally means "overman" and was coined in 1883 by the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. The Ubermensch was meant to be an ideal future human and an ultimate goal for humanity. When the concept was translated into English, it was first called
"Beyond-Man" and later "Superman." In fact, the familiar comic book hero Superman (who was originally a villain) was directly inspired by Nietzsche's Ubermensch.

These men are going to tear this present system of things to pieces, and establish a godly and prosperous system.

1 Corinthians 15:23 KJV
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Psalm 113:5-6 KJV
Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, [6] Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
kiss
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mark 12:28-31 KJV
And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first ad commandment of all?
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. [31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Read, watch, pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Psalm 27:4-5 KJV
One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty b of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. [5] For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2023
The Ubermensch are coming. The LORD will redeem us from tribulation to his name sake alone. Enjoyment is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
From now and going forward, do not let anyone deceive you that Jesus is coming soon as a means to scare you, by trying to take advantage of the ongoing confusion and chaos in the world to put fear into you

We have now arrived at the point of understanding in the Scriptures where we know that Jesus will come during the time of OUR ENJOYMENT, not our suffering. We are not born to suffer and we will enjoy this earth and all the good things that God has put inside it. The LORD will remove the wicked and poverty, lack, want, illness, and disease will be taken away

In other words, from now onward, let no one anymore scare-monger about the imminent return of Jesus especially during this time of our (Nigerian) suffering. The emphasis must now be on the return of the Ubermensch, the repairers of the earth, the mighty Angels of the LORD.

How do we know that Jesus will return during a time of plenty and enjoyment?

Luke 21:34-35KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth

This is the passage that shows us that we are not born to suffer and we will not die in suffering and poverty and sufferhead. The coming wealth transfer is upon us

Overcharged with Surfeiting
Drunkenness
Cares of this life

These three descriptives are used to describe the prevailing circumstances that will be existing during the time of the return of Jesus Christ. It is interesting to note that among these three, there is no poverty, and we are presently in poverty and large scale deprivation called Multi dimensional Poverty

1. Surfeiting/surfeit
/ˈsəːfɪt/
verb
cause (someone) to desire no more of something as a result of having consumed or done it to excess.
"I am surfeited with shopping"
synonyms: satiate, gorge, overfeed, overfill, glut, cram, stuff, overindulge, fill, sicken, nauseate

2. Drunkenness: the meaning in this context is power drunkenness
Isaiah 28:1 KJV
Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
drunk with power and enjoyment

3. Cares of this life: the enjoyment and jollofment of life
Luke 8:14 KJV
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
cares of life mean pleasures of life

Generalissimo David Michael is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Christ was part of the [mental] death of Israel, and had to live in a devolved state among people who initially did not have the law of God (or the heathen)

The Bible is a living breathing book and everything written in it is fresh as bread just removed from the oven, so if the Bible says NOW, it actually means NOW. And we know this because we NOW understand these things. When understanding comes it means we are rousing and rising.

Now because Christ is risen from the dead, he must ascend. These is the Ubermensh. Christ's ascension

Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Psalm 113:7-9 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; [8] That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. [9] He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

David Michael is coming. He is the one the LORD has empowered to help. His ascension is the fall of the house of wickedness, as it is written, that the enemy shall not exact upon him; nor son of the wickededness afflict him

He is the root of Jesse, he is the Sun of righteousness

Malachi 4:2-3 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. [3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Isaiah 11:1-4 KJV
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: [2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ; [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: [4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

He is coming, the saviour and redeemer, the LORD'S anointed to redeem his people from all their suffering, he is the end of the wicked

Congratulations to us all. The Great Redeemer is here

In the name of the LORD, his horn will be exalted

Psalm 89:24 KJV
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
So if anyone is telling you that Jesus Christ is coming and using it as the basis for fear mongering or scaremongering, look that person in the face and tell them that you have not enjoyed anything and the Bible says you must enjoy first before Jesus comes. Tell them that you have not bought Benz, you have not built your mansion, you have not born beautiful children, you have not married a beautiful wife, you have not enjoyed, and the Bible says the Ubermensch, Christ, must first reign and make the world a beautiful place, and the downtrodden must first be rewarded, and the people who gave their lives for the gospel must first be rewarded, whatever was given or sacrificed for the kingdom of God must first be recompensed and repaid before Jesus returns, and the ultimate prize, eternal life, will be given at the coming of Jesus

Luke 18:29-30 KJV
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

The least you will receive for anything you did for the sake of the gospel, for the advancement of the kingdom of God is an hundredfold reward, manifold blessings are coming for all the sacrifices that have been made for the kingdom.

Matthew 19:29-30 KJV
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. [30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

The new Bill Gates, Dangote, Otedola, Buffet, Getty, Rockefeller are going to be righteous men who suffered for the kingdom of God. Men and women like Paul, Isaiah, Peter, James, Jeremiah, Onesiphorus, Timothy, Deborah, Moses, Hannah, Samuel, Dorcas, Abraham, John, Luke, etc., they will all receive their rewards right before your very eyes, and as God is not the God of the dead but the God of the living, and this is the time for the reward of the saints, meaning, they are all right now on is earth, it means that all of them are reincarnated, right now on earth, moving about, walking incognito, waiting for their great reward because this is the appointed time for their reward. They will be exalted in the name of the LORD. You do remember that under the sun is the place of judgment/reward for everything right? Ecclesiastes 3:16

Revelation 11:15-18 KJV
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. [16] And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, [17] Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. [18] And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2023
There is a coming great tectonic shift in all levels of leadership worldwide as the Bible says that many that are first shall be last and the last shall become first

Matthew 19:30 KJV
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

The rich and famous people of today who made deals with the devil to become great are going to go to the very lastest position when Christ ascends to leadership, then the righteous will be kings and queens, theynwill be celebrated forever for their great work, and they will enjoy the bounties of the earth. It will be a time of great wrath and recompense for all the workers of wickedness and iniquity because the wrath of the Lamb of God has come, the Lion one tribe of Judah, the Ebubedike, the Ina g'ori ile f'eju keke, the one that speaks and it thunders

Revelation 6:14-17 KJV
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

And as it is his birthright to rule and reign, he must rule and reign! He is risen and he must reign!

An era of prosperity is coming.

The Ubermensch are here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Imagine a society that is ruled by Angels!

Angel of health and medicine in charge of ministry of health
Angel of Agriculture in charge of agriculture and food production
Angel of power in charge of PHCH
Angel of works in charge of works, roads, bridges, housing etc
Angel of transportation in charge of ministry of transportation
etc

And Christ, the great Shepherd of the sheep, in charge of your food and feeding, giving you your meat in season cheesy see enjoyment cheesy. He knows the best pasture for the sheep, he knows the freshest waters, he heals, he comforts, he pampers

Matthew 24:45 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

My people, jollofment is coming cheesy

Isaiah 65:21-23 KJV
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them ; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. [22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. [23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2023
If you see anyone on the forum using the coming of Christ as a scare mongering tactic, you yourself can now see that that person is not of God. I have only one advice to you for that person or persons, do not spare them!

Smash them, mash them, pulverise them, break them into a thousand pieces! Show them the Word and tell them to their faces that they are liars and evil people

They do not mean well for you. How could the coming of Christ Jesus be the basis for any fear in the world, if not in the depraved destroyed minds of the dogs of the devil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

This is the condition that Jesus will meet us - surfeited, well satiated with drink lol (world leadership), and wallowing in the cares of this life cheesy but it comes with a warning not to be overcharged

Does this in anyway describe our present condition? We are 200m+ people and 130m+ of us are living in multitudinous multifaceted multidimensional interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary poverty so Jesus and eternal life is not coming now.

Christ must first ascend to leadership, turn the world to Eldorado with plenty enjoyment and jollofment for his children, and this is very important - we are admonished to not allow jollofment to overcharge our thinking and we become unaware that Jesus is coming, and then in the midst of our jollofment, eternal life (Jesus) will be conferred. If we allow jollofment to becloud our thinking, we might miss the great timing, hence the timing is called a snare.

What the wise would do now going forward is start to acquire property. How do you do this? Simple, start advancing the course of the gospel and the kingdom of God in everything you do. This is a great call to personal and collective righteousness, this is how to acquire property that moth cannot eat. We have already shown you that the least reward is going to be hundredfold Matthew 19:29-30 KJV

Daniel 12:3 KJV
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Enjoyment is coming, we are not born to suffer. We will not suffer forever, and we will not die in suffering. Christ is risen from the dead, he must ascend to leadership, he will take care for us, he will pamper, heal, protect, feed, nourish and water the flock of God.

Imagine the Naira becoming the world's reserve currency overnight? Yes, Christ's currency must be the world's reserve currency, and this without any dispute. Just Imagine the kind of riches we will be controlling in a twinkle of an eye

The Ubermensch are here!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Do you know that surfeit is a bigger word than surplus? Just google the difference between surfeit and surplus

Surplus may imply abundance, but surfeit means overabundance, to gorge, over-excess, this is what is coming. The Bible describes the heirs and inheritors of the blessedness that is coming, and is now here, as 'calves of the stall', soft, tender, beautiful, healed, nourished, pampered, coddled, indulged, spoilt cheesy, petted, babied...

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Christ, the Sun of righteousness, will heal the people of God

This is why you now have to pray for the kingdom of God to come, your understanding is now open and you understand. You must pray for the kingdom to come so that Christ will reign and repair the world, so that your relief and turnaround can come because if Christ does not come, the hopeless whôre is not ready to give you any relief. The ascension of Christ to leadership is the end of all your trials, and tribulations, lack, want, disease, poverty and deprivation. Your story will change overnight from, it would leave you gasping for air, as you slept in poverty yesternight, and work up to superabundance today, a miracle!

Now that you have understanding, you must pray for the kingdom of God to come. The kingdom of God will grant you everything you want. Stop pursuing a mirage, Satan's hopeless kingdom has nothing to offer you except suffering and more suffering, and they have perpetuated this upon you because of your ignorance. Break free today!

Imagine angels ministering to you. Minister of power, minister of health, minister of defence, minister of transportation, minister of agriculture, minister of education, minister of labour and productivity, minister of works and housing, minister of sports etc., all these important aspects of your lives being managed by gifted and extra-capable individuals handling every aspect of your life

Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV
But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Pray for the kingdom of God to come
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Psalm 107:40-41 KJV
He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way. [41] Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2023
There are now two groups of Christians in the world (or more specifically, on Nairaland). The ones that are expecting the great tribulation, and thus more trouble, struggle, pain, poverty and deprivation, or how could anyone be looking forward to the coming of the great tribulation with anything but fear, gloom, doom and trepidation? They have been deceived and their ignorance has been used to enslave them

Then there is the other group that now understand that Jesus will return suddenly during a period of overabundance and superabundance of peace and prosperity, and joy and all the good things of life. This is the group of Christians that have been liberated from fear. This ones are greatly expectant for the kingdom of God because they now have a good understanding of what is coming

Anyone that is preaching the great tribulation to you at this time is either doing so out of gross ignorance, or that person hates you with blinding hatred.

We are no longer concerned or interested about their unending wars and rumours of war, always seeking to put people in fear using this wornout tactic. Their inflation and stagflation and economic depression and regression is no longer any of our business, they can choose to be in economic depression forever. We now know that Christ will reign and his reign will bring prosperity to the world and it is in the time of his reign that Jesus will return and eternal life will be conferred.

Matthew 24:45-46 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

This is Christ who has been made ruler over the household of God, the great Shepherd who will tend, heal, protect, pamper, nourish and water the flock of God. Christ will arise to leadership and will give meat to God's flock. You can imagine the enjoyment and jollyment and jollofment that will be among a people whom Christ is reigning over. David Michael is coming. He will reign as we all await the coming of God and eternal life. And we know that the time for the commencement of the reign of Christ is now!

Enjoyment is coming. No more fear mongering or scare mongering or gloom mongering or doom mongering, leave all that now for Satan and his hopeless dogs. Expect Christ with great rejoicing and expectations, you joy is here! Praise God forever cheesy

One juicy titbit grin
God will come around the period of the war of Gog and Magog
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Whether America decides to send Abrams tanks to Ukraine, or Germany decides to send Leopard tanks or Russia decides to nuke Ukraine, is no longer our business, ko kan aiye no one is interested in their scare mongering and unending wars anymore. Wars that the have used to keep everyone enslaved to fear. Also, they can continue shouting that the world economy is about to enter stagflation and depression like they always do forever, it no longer concerns us. When was the African/Nigerian economy not in problem? Problems induced by them to kept us under forever

Christ is coming. He will reign and there will be a superabundance of all things good
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Some persons, ignorantly and erroneously, say that in the coming great tribulation (it is actually ending not starting) that the righteous would be miraculously disappeared by God. They are wrong.

Firstly, the great tribulation is not just starting, it is ending, we are at the tail end of it, and we know this because we have understanding.

Secondly, no one is disappearing to anywhere. This doctrine of a rapture of mysterious disappearances is not found anywhere in the Bible, it is a false and fictitious doctrine. They tell you ' look into the skies, get ready, we are about to fly away' cheesy criminal liars, if you fly just 1km into the skies without some gear, you will die of asphyxiation, suffocation due to loss of oxygen

The Bible never said that Christians will fly away, this is a false doctrine that was propagated ignorantly.

Actually, what happened is that during the great tribulation, God lowered the spiritual frequency and energy of the Elect, this is to enable them to survive the hard time, God 'killed' them, he put them in a state akin to suspended animation, like in a hibernatory mode, so while alive they are just like everyone else, living eating breathing like everyone else, having no mental record or memory of who they are. But God never forgot them. So even in the midst of the tribulation, even in their reduced state, God made sure that they were well taken care of. He did not allow them to suffer the extreme brutality that the masses went through, he protected them.

These men are being repowered and refired as we speak. They are waking up from their suspended animation, they are coming back to life, these are the men that will take over the world, the Ubermensch, they will turn and reorient the world back to normal God default settings.

So, what is happening is that as these men are waking up, they are going to take over the headship and rulership of the earth, they will do this effortlessly, they are God's mighty men.

As Christ is risen from the dead, Christ must ascend to leadership

Now, when Christ arises from the dead, he must take over the world from Satan, this is the end of Satan's world. The Bible calls Satan, the prince of the power of the air, what they have ignorantly and deceitfully translated as 'mysterious disappearances' is actually the displacement of Satan from his prime position in the air and the replacement of his illegal unrighteous deathly institutions with those that are in conformity with God

Ephesians 2:2 KJV
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

You can see for yourself, 'walking in the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that works in the children of disobedience'

But we see Christ displacing this evil spirit at his return, and establishing his own power, dominion, and rulership, forever and ever, and ever, and forever ever! Amen!

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

You can now see for yourself, that, going to be with the Lord in the air is not about disappearing, it is about displacing evil in the top places and replacing it with good.

Finally, no one, I repeat no one is disappearing to any where, the tribulation is not starting, it is ending. No one is coming to whip you or mistreat or maltreat you or your loved ones, they did that in the past, with great inhumanity.

They are now at the tail end of their power, do not allow them to use fear and ignorance to hold you in captivity, break free from their strangle hold and enjoy the breath of fresh air. Christ is coming, the Ubermensch are here, look forward to Christ's rulership with great joy and expectation, your yoke is broken, Hallelujah!!!

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

He is the Sun of righteousness, he is the wise and faithful servant, he will give meat to the flock of God in due season, tendering, nurturing, healing, pampering, them, and he will inherit the Throne of Glory to the praise and glory of our God forever and ever! Amen!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
Luke 18:29-30 KJV
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2023
Ephesians 1:17-23 KJV
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: [18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, [20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, [21]
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: [22] And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, [23] Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

This passage is pure beauty. Paul is beseeching God for our sakes that we may be made to understand the beauty and glory of our inheritance as saints of the LORD. The mighty power of God that is available to us, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead and set him high above all principalities and power and might and dominion and every name is is named in this present world and in the world to come, he has been made the head ofnall things, and he is the head of the church

The awesome power that is available to the church in Christ Jesus, the head of the church, the Prince of all the princes of the earth, and the head of all dominion

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.