Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (249354 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Omo, but Jona fkup with that picture with Tinibu o. Dem never even declare Tinibu as winner and Jona has showed his hand already.

The picture shows what happens at the uppermost echelons of Nigeria's power, that they all belong to the same club; everything is smoke and mirrors to deceive the people

Jona disappointed me and he betrayed the Igbos with that picture.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2023
After all the

Go and get your PVC
Your PVC is you power
Go and vote
Pray and vote

After everything, you get a President Bola Tinubu grin grin

Nigerians are such gullible fools. Democracy is a lie!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
After all the

Go and get your PVC
Your PVC is you power
Go and vote
Pray and vote
After all the 'cashless' policy

After everything, you get a President Bola Tinubu grin grin

Nigerians are such gullible fools. Democracy is a lie!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Revelation 6:12 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The fall of the stars from heaven will be preceded by an earthquake

Could this be it?

Seismologist behind Türkiye quake prediction issues new warning
The first week of March will be “extremely critical,” Frank Hoogerbeets says
https://www.rt.com/news/572257-earthquake-prediction-turkey-syria/
Dutch seismologist Frank Hoogerbeets, who rose to international prominence after predicting the devastating earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria last month, has said that the world could be hit with another major quake in the coming days.
Hoogerbeets, who makes his forecasts based on the motions of celestial bodies, published a video on YouTube on Monday in which he warned that “the first week of March is going to be extremely critical.”

A convergence of critical planetary geometry around March 2 and 5 may result in large to very large seismic activity, possibly even a mega-thrust earthquake around March 3 and 4 and/or March 6 and 7,” the description to the clip read.
In the video itself, the seismologist claimed that the power of the supposed impending quake “may be well over 8 magnitude.”
The affected area could stretch thousands of kilometers, from the Kamchatka Peninsula and the Kuril Islands in Russia’s Far East, all the way down to the Philippines and Indonesia, Hoogerbeets said.

I’m not exaggerating. I’m not trying to create fear. This is a warning,” insisted the scientist, who works at the Solar System Geometry Survey (SSGEOS).
The head of the Kamchatka branch of the Geophysical Survey of Russia’s Academy of Sciences, Danila Chebrov, has questioned Hoogerbeets’ predictions and described him as an “amateur.” The connection between the movements of the planets in the solar system and seismic activity on Earth “is rather weak, and it’s problematic to use it as the main prognostic tool,” Chebrov explained.
On February 3, Hoogerbeets issued a tweet that read: “Sooner or later there will be a magnitude 7.5 earthquake in this region (South-Central Turkey, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon).”

Three days later, a 7.8 magnitude quake struck Türkiye and Syria. The disaster has caused the deaths of more than 50,000 people, with powerful aftershocks continuing in the region to this day

He is right that planetary movements and alignments can induce earthquakes on earth, forget all the foolish denials. Planetary movements affect tides, and other phenomena on earth, they can induce earthquakes too

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Captain
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
The end of a sun is usually marked by an earthquake

When Jesus the sun of righteousness died, there was an earthquake

Matthew 27:50-51 KJV
Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. [51] And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

So also, when this upside down sun is going to die, this sun that rose from the west, this abominable sun that shines no good to anyone, there will be an earthquake.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

So we are all waiting for the earthquake

The earthquake will happen from Jerusalem because that is their spiritual headquarters
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Daniel 11:40 KJV
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

When the earthquake hits, this will quickly follow. The earthquake is a sign that their sun is dimmed forever, the sun of abomination that rose from the west, the sun of unending, wickedness and reprobation. The earthquake is the sign that they are no longer under the protection of God, the sign that they have fallen from heaven
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Matthew 5:19 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Exceeding great blessing to be called great in the kingdom of heaven

Luke 18:29-30 KJV
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 04, 2023
The west tried to even do the fake one with George Floyd
But the book must be fulfilled grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
This happens

Matthew 4:8-11 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; [9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. [10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

This follows

Revelation 6:12-14 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Because

Psalm 89:20-24 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. [23] And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. [24] But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Daniel 12:1 KJV
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

1. This is the sudden, meteoric, rise of David Michael, from obscurity

2. Then there will unprecedented worldwide trouble. But David Michael will be on hand to save his people

3. If your DNA is not corrupted, you will be delivered
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
David Michael will be elevated before the earthquake hits

The earthquake will come anytime but the elevation of David Michael is then signal that it is in the offing

I'm the first to reveal Christ's real name to you

David Michael
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Moniter0: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pidaa, I thought it was apt to quote you here concerning your thread.
You said that you saw the Apostle Paul defending the Gospel in the Roman Court.
That to me is God revealing what you have been mainly assigned to do, yet not you but the grace of God.

You may think you understand what the gospel is about now, but tell God that you want to learn and He should teach you the truth about the gospel, which is the gospel that Paul preached.
By the grace of God, you are one of those born defenders of the true, unadulterated gospel.

I will recommend you browse about a preach like Joseph Prince on YouTube and Facebook, listen to the messages, read his books, then read the book of Romans, not with a religious preconclusion and mindset this time.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

You see this earthquake that is coming, it is the end of everything, the end of their rule of duplicity and deception

This is the earthquake that will show you that it is God that gives power. America did not become great because its citizens are more brilliant or hardworking than other people of the earth, the Jewish people or the Israelis did not become great because they are more astute or hardworking than other people of the earth. This earthquake will show us all that it is God that gives power and confers greatness.

Immediately the earthquake hits, they become dumb. Power leaves them, God's protection leaves them, they lose all their fine touches

Revelation 6:13-17 KJV
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
There is no man or nation that becomes great by any inherent intrinsic power or capacity, it is God that confers greatness. God is the one that makes great, God is the one that promotes, God is only one that elevates. If it pleases the LORD to elevate, it is for his good pleasure, and at his absolute discretion. He raises kings and debases them. He lifts up and he also casts down. He takes up and he also brings down, it is the LORD that does all these

You see this earthquake that we are talking about, it is the end of greatness for the sun that rose from the west, the evil, upside down and abnormal sun that empowers the basest of men to rule over the earth. When this earthquake hits, it is the end of the western sun

Revelation 6:12-13 KJV
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
The sixth seal is the end of the tribulations

Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2023
Sequence of end time events and a new beginning

1. The rise of David Michael
2. The bombshell news of the Iranian nuclear bomb
3. The great idolatrous signing out party of the western sun
4. The great earthquake
5. Gog and Magog empire
6. Armageddon
7. A period of Bliss and ease
8. Eternal life.
9. The war between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Gog
10. Happily ever after
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
The Earthquake is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Today is the anniversary of my joining Nairaland grin

Wish me Happy Nairaland Anniversary cheesy

10years
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Psalm 139:13-16 KJV
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. [14] I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. [15] My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. [16] Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them .

This passage is talking about the DNA. If you know about DNA you will know that the human genome is a great book, a voluminous one for that matter, and you will know that the DNA is fashioned in continuance, Watson and Crick's double helix of Adenine and Thymine, Guanine and Cytosine. In this double helix is coded all the human parts (members) including Brain, kidney, liver, spleen, hair, eyes, blood group, skin complexion etc, the DNA codes for everything, this is why the Bible says the eyes of the LORD was upon them, they were already created in God before they manifested. The meaning of this is that the LORD knows everything about you even before you became you, your substance was not hid from God and before you were formed he knew you. God knows you to your DNA level. The implication of this is that nothing is happenstance in anyone's biology and DNA, God does not play dice

Now look at this verse below:

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The implication of this verse is that the LORD has a book. And what is the LORD'S book? It is your DNA, your DNA is the LORD'S book

Did you receive the covid vaccines, any of them? Do you know that the covid vaccines worked by altering your genes (genes are DNA segments)? No one even talks about the covid vaccines anymore or even corona virus

If you took the vaccine, your DNA has been altered. The temple of your body has been corrupted; you are no longer in the LORD'S book

Today is the day of your salvation. Repent and rededicate the temple of your body to God. I give you Daniel's advice to Nebuchadnezzar:

Daniel 4:27 KJV
Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.

Isaiah 55:7 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Only the people who are found in the book will be saved
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

4. The great earthquake
5. Gog and Magog empire
6. Armageddon
8. Eternal life.
10. Happily ever after

The rise of David is the very first step in the sequence of end time events

Maybe I should do a thread

The sudden meteoric rise of David Michael, from nowhere, from obscurity, is the first great sign that the end of the end time events have commenced

This rise of David Michael is symbolically presented in the passage below

Matthew 4:8-11 KJV
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; [9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. [10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The devil has to take Jesus up when he still has the power to do so, and we know that the power and reign of Satan the devil is coming to an end

Isaiah 2:2-4 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. [4] And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

The exaltation of David Michael is the very first step of action in the end of the end time events

Micah 4:1-4 KJV
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. [2] And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. [3]
And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. [4] But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.

Brother Matthew, Prophet Isaiah, and Prophet Micah are saying one and the same thing. Matthew paraphrased Isaiah and Micah

The Lord will be exalted in a meteoric way to the head of the mountain at the head of the world, the big mountain overseeing all the nations of the earth.

Angels coming to minister to him mean the LORD will give David Michael tremendous spiritual powers to rule at the top of the mountain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Matthew 4:10-11 KJV
Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. [11] Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

When David Michael bullshits Satan the devil, Satan the devil will leave him up there, as it is written

James 4:7 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The devil himself is going to be the first herald of the kingdom of God. He will be the first to perform an action concerning the kingdom, by elevating David Michael.

Now considering the passage below

David Michael's exaltation is the very first step in a chain reaction that ends at the battle of Gog and Magog. When Michael stands up, the earthquake hits immediately because there can not be two captains in a ship, according to the word of the LORD that the son of wickedness shall not afflict him, David Michael cannot be ordered around by Satan the devil

Psalm 89:20-22 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [22] The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

As you can see for yourself, David Michael's rise is the trigger for unprecedented trouble, chaos and upheavals in the world. The Bible tells us that the people who will be saved during that time are the people who's names are in the LORD'S book; people who's DNA as still intact as the LORD gave them, and have not joined themselves to serpent seed to eat the food of the dead. Brother Matthew paraphrases again by saying

Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Take note that his sign of the son of man in heaven is the elevation of David Michael, and what follows is the mourning of all the tribes of the earth. What tribe of the earth are there not people who took the covid vaccines? It was idolatry.

If you participated in that idolatry of corona virus and corona vaccines, redeem yourself in fasting and prayers and righteousness and doing good and feeding the poor and clothing the nakèd and housing the destitute and helping the helpless, this is how you can save and redeem yourself. Today is the day of your salvation, for our God, he will abundantly pardon

David Michael will be catapulted to the top of the mountain overseeing the whole earth, he will help the nations of the world to turn their fighting weapons and all their weapons of war into plowshares and pruning forks for farming, nobody needs to fight wars anymore, David Michael will help to achieve this.

You know, when the devil takes David Michael up, the devil will try to trick David Michael to eat the food of the dead, to partake in idolatry, to kill himself. The devil will try and use nice sweet words like he always does like using 'Freedom' and 'human right' and 'Democracy' and 'Transparency' to mask great evil wickedness duplicity, deception, cruelty, bloodiness, so he will try to deceive David Michael to kill himself by eating the food of the dead. The earth and its fullness already belongs to David Michael, why is the hopeless devil and usurper offering him what belongs to him?

God will help David Michael. Glory to our God forever and ever and ever and ever and to all eternity and forever ever everlasting, to our GREAT GOD be glory honour and Majesty from everlasting to everlasting till forever eternity!

David Michael will reject! And the devil will leave him at the top of the mountain because the Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you!

Angels will come and minister to David Michael conferring him with enormous and tremendous spiritual powers. Nuclear energy will be flowing through his veins, and when he speaks it will thunder!!!

The exaltation of David Michael is the end of the tribulation
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
You can imagine people still putting great tribulation into the future like some people were created to enjoy while some others are created to suffer. You are Nigerian and have passed through hell in Buhari's hands in the past 8years yet you're still expecting great tribulation, lmao. You have been had

The great tribulation is not starting, it is ending.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2023

The Iranian nuclear bomb is the sign that it is time as it is written that the Medes and the Persians have been awakened to the destruction of Babylon. The Bible says the Lord has raised the spirit of the Medes. What this means is that the Lord has awakened and quickened their spirit meaning he has given them proficiency knowledge and capacity to complete their nuclear bomb. When the Iranian/Median/Persian nuclear bomb is announced, that is the end for Babylon

Jeremiah 51:11-12 KJV
Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple. [12] Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

The LORD has prepared the forcesnof the kings of the Medes against Babylon

Jeremiah 51:28-30 KJV
Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion. [29] And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the Lord shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant. [30] The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.

When you hear Ayatollah Khamenei giving a world press conference with President Ebrahim Raisi by his side announcing that finally Persia has the nuclear bomb, confirming the word of the LORD that he has raised up the spirit of the Medes, it is going to set up the chain reaction leading to the destruction of Babylon.

From CNN to BBC to NTA all of them will carry the news as the world discusses the 'grave' implications of this bombshell announcement and how terror will increase and global insecurity will go sky high, all of them either not knowing or blatantly lying, about the consequences of this earth shattering news

But the message will be clear to the Babylonians. It is time to pack up. It is time to have their signing off party, as they exit the scene to go to hell, never ever to be seen or heard from again forever and ever and ever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

4. The great earthquake
5. Gog and Magog empire
6. Armageddon
8. Eternal life.
10. Happily ever after

We have to reorder these steps

1. The bombshell news of the Iranian nuclear bomb
2. The great idolatrous signing out party of the western sun
3. The rise of David Michael
4. The great earthquake
5. Gog and Magog empire
6. Armageddon
8. Eternal life.
10. Happily ever after

The reason we have to reorder is because it appears Iran's nuclear bomb is the very first step in the chain reaction

The raising and awakening of the spirit of the kings of the Medes is the beginning and the critical step to show us that the earthquake is coming and is now in the offing

So Iran declares it has a bomb and the western sun will now throw a grand exit party to celebrate itself, a party that would be unparalleled in the celebration and glorification of idolatry

Then David Michael will arise

All these events will come fully televised. NTA, CNN, BBC, Alaroye, Punch, Vanguard will all carry it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now expecting the bombshell news from the Persians that they now have a nuclear bomb. The shockwaves of this great news will reverberate around the whole world! This news will be in fulfilment of prophecy that the LORD has raided up the spirit of the Medes and his purpose is to destroy Babylon according to his vengeance

Jeremiah 51:11 KJV
Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.

If you follow news about the Iranian nuclear bomb ambitions, you would have noted that Iran is always saying that their nuclear programme is only for peaceful purposes and they have no plans to build a nuclear bomb. Even recently, one adviser of Ayatollah Khamenei said Iran is capable of building a bomb but has not decided to do so. Why would Iran not build a bomb when they are capable, are they enjoying the American and Israeli bullying?

The LORD raising up the spirit of the kings of the Medes is the marching order for them to announce that they are now a nuclear armed nation

Nukes are the 'crown jewels' of any nation and any nation that has them automatically becomes untouchable

In the case of Persia-Babylon, it is beginning of the chain reaction leading to the fall and destruction of Babylon

Daniel 5:25-28 KJV
And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. [26] This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE ; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. [27] TEKEL ; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. [28] PERES ; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Matthew 24:32-34 KJV
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: [33] So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. [34] Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Fireoflife: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2023
The powers of heaven have been revealed and shaken. The stars have been flunged down from heaven. Since we only witness recordings of what must have happened in the future here on earth. There will be war now in heaven. It's time for humanity to hide. I witnessed the first fight before i saw myself being exiled to earth. Before i came down to earth, i saw beings of heaven. One of them was huge. It was bigger than the moon and it was watching us. If those kind of existences are fighting. I don't know what might happen to us. But perhaps it won't come to that. If you want to know about the genesis of the fight please indicate
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2023
The great idolatrous signing out party of the western sun

Daniel 5:2-4 KJV
Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein. [3] Then they brought the golden vessels that were taken out of the temple of the house of God which was at Jerusalem; and the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank in them. [4] They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone.

This party shall hold, as, one of the great end of the end time events

We already explained this party
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Fireoflife:
The powers of heaven have been revealed and shaken. The stars have been flunged down from heaven. Since we only witness recordings of what must have happened in the future here on earth. There will be war now in heaven. It's time for humanity to hide. I witnessed the first fight before i saw myself being exiled to earth. Before i came down to earth, i saw beings of heaven. One of them was huge. It was bigger than the moon and it was watching us. If those kind of existences are fighting. I don't know what might happen to us. But perhaps it won't come to that. If you want to know about the genesis of the fight please indicate

You cannot do anything for or against the dead. But you can anger the living thereby building coals of fire on your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (217) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.