Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (248830 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Everything out of the ordinary that happens now in America has to be viewed with an end time lens. We saw the news about some Chinese spy balloon that was said to have crisscrossed America and was eventually shot down over the Atlantic. The thread was on FP

The amount of American asslicking comments on that thread was nauseating.

The balloon was said to have hovered over sensitive military sites including nuclear silos for a long time. The question I find interesting that was asked is that is why didn't America shoot the balloon over the Pacific when it was sure that it was coming to the American mainland?

Maybe we will find out in time, maybe it is time to declare Peace and Safety

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2023
Don't disappear

Don't vanish

If you disappear, if you vanish, you will not enjoy anything. If at all you get to space, if at all you are able to escape the low level of oxygen up there in the atmosphere, as soon as you cross to outer soace, the van Allen belt will kill you grin grin
The Bible did not say we will vanish, the Bible says we shall be changed, we shall change from this corruptible body suit to an incorruptible one, and our software will be upgraded, we will no longer be capable of sin

1 Corinthians 15:52 KJV
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 KJV
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: [20] That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

So don't disappear. If anyone says you are going to disappear, they just want to kill you. It is not written anywhere in the Bible that you will vanish

And look to the future with hope and earnest expedition for the manifestation of the sons of God, this should be your earnest desire, that the kingdom of God would come now and right now!

The tribulation is not starting, no one is coming to whip you and your loved ones, they already did that in the past and that is what they have been doing for the past 523 years, they flogged you shege with horsewhips and leather of asses flesh. They changed the physical horsewhips to economic horsewhips and have endlessly bulala-d you for the past 8years, unrelentingly, unremittingly, uncompromisingly, passionately and hatefully.

But we have the promise of our God, any one that touches the dearly beloved of his soul will pay a heavy price. They did not keep the LORD'S promise to heart

Jeremiah 12:7 KJV
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 47:6 KJV
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Isaiah 49:24-26 KJV
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? [25] But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

It is the Word of the LORD our God

Blessed be our God forever and ever, Amen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2023
If what is coming shortly is a vanishing and then a great tribulation, how would any rational intelligent person be looking froward to the kingdom of heaven?

Now, I am expounding to you the nature of the kingdom of God ruled by Christ. It is a kingdom right here on this earth, a kingdom ruled by Angels and mighty men, the Ubermensch, the Elect of God.

The nature of the kingdom of God, is a turnaround of fortune for the oppressed of the world, the rearrangement of an upside down world, the correction of bearing, and the changing of a horrid orientation

Now when we talk about the kingdom of God, because of the lies that people have been fed, they don't actually want the kingdom to come! Inside their heart of hearts, Christians do not want the kingdom of God to come! Why? Because they have been lied to, because they have been ignorant! I have heard and read here on this forum that heaven will be boring, and we will be singing hallelujah for ever, people have peddled the rapture of vanishings and disappearances for so long and the world have believed them because there was no knowledge. Knowledge has come. The meaning of God's kingdom has been corrupted because understanding its meaning is the death of the kingdom of the devil, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience.

The kingdom of God is the world ruled by Christ, the son of David, the anointed of the LORD, right here on this earth.

Matthew 24:45-46 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

The wise and faithful servant who will give meat to the flock of God in season is Christ. It is all right here on this earth. Not only meat, but all the good things of life. In the kingdom of God, you will marry wives, you will drive cars, you will own houses, you will have all the good things of life, you will eat the best food, your barns and fields will be blessed

Luke 18:29-30 KJV
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

The kingdom of God is for faithful and righteous people who have contributed to the establishment of God's kingdom right here on earth, it is not for everyone. The passage above shows you that you will be recompensed IN THIS PRESENT TIME! And not only you, everyone that has ever done anything for Gods kingdom, will be recompensed IN THIS PRESENT TIME. When will that recompense be? When Christ arises to the throne, when he starts to reign over the whole world.

Colossians 3:4 KJV
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

During the reign of Christ, we are still waiting for the coming of Jesus, Jesus is God, and the promise of eternal life. That is why even though Christ now reigns, we are still all called servants and Christ is admonished to be a fair and kind ruler

Luke 12:45-46 KJV
But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; [46] The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

There is an admonishment for all of us when we have entered the kingdom of God; during this time, we will be prone to SURFEIT, DRUNKENNESS, and the CARES of this life (all these connote great superabundance and enjoyment), the admonishment is that we should beware of surfeit such that the day comes upon us unawares. What day, they day when Jesus, eternal life is conferred!

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The kingdom of God will provide you everything you need right here on this earth, you don't need to disappear or vanish.

Snap out of the lies! Look forward to the coming of Christ with great expectation. Herein lies your salvation. Pray for it, desire it, fast for it, long for it, desire it, work for it, and the LORD will bring it speedily!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sukkot: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2023
YES SIR!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2023
sukkot:
YES SIR!!!!

Teacher Sukkot cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Philippians 1:6 KJV
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Our sincere condolences to the government and peoples of Turkiye and Syria on the devastating earthquakes that happened a few days ago.

May God help all the trapped to get quick rescue and grant all the rescue and relief workers extra strength and power to do their work

May God grant life, relief and quick healing to all the injured

May the souls of all the departed rest in peace, may God grant succour to all the bereaved
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Any earthquake in any part of the world is an end time marker and more especially for this specific time that we are in. This earthquake that happened recently is even more concerning because of the location, Turkiye and Syria, are countries of very ancient Biblical significance and mysteries.

For example, Father Abraham is a Syrian, and Turkey is going to be part of the Gog-Magog coalition

God is telling is telling us something, and I hope we all listen.

Christ will reign!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sukkot: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
MrPresident1:

Teacher Sukkot cheesy
you SIR are the teacher now. you have stayed the course and 2023 is your year of blessing and redemption and salvation. everything is happening this year including the battle of armageddon , its a good ear for us brother and i am sure you can sense it. el presidente. salute bro. its been many years of toiling in isolation grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2023
sukkot:
you SIR are the teacher now. you have stayed the course and 2023 is your year of blessing and redemption and salvation. everything is happening this year including the battle of armageddon , its a good ear for us brother and i am sure you can sense it. el presidente. salute bro. its been many years of toiling in isolation grin grin

My Good Teacher, Sukkot cheesy

We are praying, hopeful, and expectant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Romans 2:7-11 KJV
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: [8] But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, [9] Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; [10] But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: [11] For there is no respect of persons with God.

An advice and admonition to patient continuance in well doing
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sukkot: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

My Good Teacher, Sukkot cheesy

We are praying, hopeful, and expectant
YOU are the teacher now my kind Sir. our hopes shall be met verrryyyy soon wink grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
sukkot:
YOU are the teacher now my kind Sir. our hopes shall be met verrryyyy soon wink grin grin

We will continue to hope and pray and watch and hope cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Luke 12:1-3 KJV
In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. [2] For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. [3] Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Everything we say and do in secret will be revealed and exposed even on the rooftops, will be shouted out loud. This is an admonition to good conduct whether in private or in public. This is an advice to choose the one that is good and of good report always

There is nothing that is or was done in secret that will not be exposed. Let us keep this in mind as we make our decisions today and always

Christ will reign and any opposition will be brutally crushed

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Keep this in mind too wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Someone just associated the coming of the kingdom of God, and the reign of Christ with doomsday shocked shocked shocked

By their fruits you shall know them. There is no man or woman under this heaven that can resist the coming of the kingdom of God

Every resistance will be brutally crushed!

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Read watch pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2023
This is where the great tribulation started. How can anyone be preaching a coming great tribulation in this day and age? This is completely ignorant and completely satanic. What have you Nigerians enjoyed in your miserable lives that you are expecting a future great tribulations? Are you born to suffer?

What is coming is the Great Redemption!

Matthew 24:15-21 KJV
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ) [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. [19] And woe unto
them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! [20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: [21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Everything other thing in Matthew 24 started from this passage above. This is where the tribulation starts, this is Jesus showing his disciples what to watch out for, and that if they see it they should flee to the mountains. It was completed in 70AD when Jerusalem was sacked by Roman soldiers and the people either killed or sold into slavery

The first abomination of desolation came when Merodach–baladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, in Isaiah 39:1-6 KJV sent emmisaries to Hezekiah and they used that opportunity to see all that Judah had and to spy out the land and the eventually came back to lay it desolate.

How can you believe in a coming great tribulation in this day and age?

Is this thing that is written about fleeing to the mountains even possible today?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
It is the Blessed Hope that is coming, the Great Redemption, not some hopeless great tribulation. The great ribulation is in the past, we are at the tailest end of it. Let everyone look forward to the future with hope and joy, what is coming is not the birthpangs, what is coming is great ease and relief.

The man child is fully come of age now.

Christ, the Son of God, our Great Redeemer is here.

Praise to our God forever and forever and forever!!! Amen!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
They are strutting about everywhere like peacocks, boasting arrogantly about their achievements and failing to acknowledge God who made them great

Isaiah 55:7 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ephesians 6:5-9 KJV
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; [6] Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; [7] With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: [8] Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. [9] And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Forbearing threatening...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by itzmarvyx(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am just curious. It's not our prayer but there would be people that will still have access to the internet when the rapture happens.

Who will update this thread when it happens? Certainly not me I pray.

Just need to put this out here so that when it happens, the internet will never forget that we warned the world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Isaiah 14:12-15 KJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! [13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: [14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. [15] Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2023
God please have mercy upon us cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Matthew 9:35 KJV
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

David Michael the healer is here. He will heal us of economic infirmities, social infirmities, political infirmities, physical infirmities, spiritual infirmities, any infirmity whatsoever, he will heal us of them all

The Great Helper is now with us, the One the LORD has sent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2023
May the LORD send help to the dearly beloved of his soul cry

Amen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
The people called 'Black' people have been chained mentally by God. That is why they see nothing, they know nothing, and they understand nothing
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Proverbs 19:21 KJV
There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
When I said this Buhari regime is the end of tribulations, I'm sure not a few persons laughed, some probably said this mad guy has come again grin cheesy

Now, have you considered the prognosis of a Bola Tinibu presidency? After 8years of Buhari, then another 8years of Tinibu? shocked shocked

Affliction shall not rise a second time. The tribulation is over

Nahum 1:9 KJV
What do ye imagine against the Lord ? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

David Michael is here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2023
So I have been following the debate about FCT and the need for the winner of the presidential elections to have 25% of the votes in 2/3s of the states and the FCT

FCT is Nigeria's melting pot, our Centre of Unity, if we are being mashed into one people irrespective of our tribal origins and being turned into Nigerians, then it becomes very important that FCT must assume the colouration of the unity of all the disparate tribes that must become Nigerians. It is for the sake of this mashing that Nigeria we hail thee - though tribes and tongues may differ was jettisoned for Arise Oh Compatriots - Nigeria's call obey

The winner must have 25% of FCT as a condition for victory, otherwise there must be a runnoff

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (216) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.