Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,939 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (246310 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
1 Peter 4:11 KJV
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2023
James 1:22 KJV
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Your PVC cannot help you, you are incredibly hemmed in, all all sides, owned by the devil, your PVC is nothing but a plastic card to give you the facade that you have a voice or a say, you are faceless and voiceless, and herd mentality, the idea that you can convince others to vote you own way cannot help you

If you are not praying for a saviour for Nigeria at this time, but looking up to Tinibu or Atiku or Obi for help, you are incredibly wrong o, we cannot overemphasize how incredibly wrong you are

Only God can help us, and he will not use PVC, and his saviour will cont come through elections. Let that sink in as you continue to deceive and be deceived that your salvation is in democracy, the very democracy that has been used to enslave you

Psalm 89:19-21 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. [20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Psalm 89:24 KJV
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

His horn shall be exalted in the name of the LORD, the mighty one that the LORD has sent to help you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2023
David Michael is coming. He will heal us all, he will right every wrong, he will repair everything, he will restore the world.

He is the LORD's anointed; the sun of righteousness whonwill arise with healing in his wings, exalted and elevated in the name of the LORD his God

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2023
MrPresident1:
Some persons, ignorantly and erroneously, say that in the coming great tribulation (it is actually ending not starting) that the righteous would be miraculously disappeared by God. They are wrong.

Firstly, the great tribulation is not just starting, it is ending, we are at the tail end of it, and we know this because we have understanding.

Secondly, no one is disappearing to anywhere. This doctrine of a rapture of mysterious disappearances is not found anywhere in the Bible, it is a false and fictitious doctrine. They tell you ' look into the skies, get ready, we are about to fly away' cheesy criminal liars, if you fly just 1km into the skies without some gear, you will die of asphyxiation, suffocation due to loss of oxygen

The Bible never said that Christians will fly away, this is a false doctrine that was propagated ignorantly.

Actually, what happened is that during the great tribulation, God lowered the spiritual frequency and energy of the Elect, this is to enable them to survive the hard time, God 'killed' them, he put them in a state akin to suspended animation, like in a hibernatory mode, so while alive they are just like everyone else, living eating breathing like everyone else, having no mental record or memory of who they are. But God never forgot them. So even in the midst of the tribulation, even in their reduced state, God made sure that they were well taken care of. He did not allow them to suffer the extreme brutality that the masses went through, he protected them.

These men are being repowered and refired as we speak. They are waking up from their suspended animation, they are coming back to life, these are the men that will take over the world, the Ubermensch, they will turn and reorient the world back to normal God default settings.

So, what is happening is that as these men are waking up, they are going to take over the headship and rulership of the earth, they will do this effortlessly, they are God's mighty men.

As Christ is risen from the dead, Christ must ascend to leadership

1 Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Now, when Christ arises from the dead, he must take over the world from Satan, this is the end of Satan's world. The Bible calls Satan, the prince of the power of the air, what they have ignorantly and deceitfully translated as 'mysterious disappearances' is actually the displacement of Satan from his prime position in the air and the replacement of his illegal unrighteous deathly institutions with those that are in conformity with God

Ephesians 2:2 KJV
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

You can see for yourself, 'walking in the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that works in the children of disobedience'

But we see Christ displacing this evil spirit at his return, and establishing his own power, dominion, and rulership, forever and ever, and ever, and forever ever! Amen!

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

You can now see for yourself, that, going to be with the Lord in the air is not about disappearing, it is about displacing evil in the top places and replacing it with good.

Finally, no one, I repeat no one is disappearing to any where, the tribulation is not starting, it is ending. No one is coming to whip you or mistreat or maltreat you or your loved ones, they did that in the past, with great inhumanity.

They are now at the tail end of their power, do not allow them to use fear and ignorance to hold you in captivity, break free from their strangle hold and enjoy the breath of fresh air. Christ is coming, the Ubermensch are here, look forward to Christ's rulership with great joy and expectation, your yoke is broken, Hallelujah!!!

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

He is the Sun of righteousness, he is the wise and faithful servant, he will give meat to the flock of God in due season, tendering, nurturing, healing, pampering, them, and he will inherit the Throne of Glory to the praise and glory of our God forever and ever! Amen!!!

Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
The point that must continue to be emphasized and re-emphasized is that Christ, the Messiah, that God has sent to help Nigeria will not come via elections. God does not need democracy to enthrone his mighty anointed. Democracy is a tool that they use to control your lives to gibe you a semblance of participation, that you participated in the selection of your leaders, but in actual fact, you have only one single inconsequential vote, you have no say.

I do think the fervour over the coming elections is contrived though, what with all the expectations in 2015 when Buhari was elected, and the gross disappointment he turned out to be, and seeing that nothing changed in the past 8years, things worsened exponentially, and all the people, 99% of them, who contributed to bring Buhari to power, are today claiming to be the redeemers? I cannot reconcile this fervour, it is contrived, I refuse to believe it is real

They are not coming to redeem you, or redeem anything, they are coming to feather their own nests, everyone of them, all of them including Atiku, Obi, Tinibu, Sowere, Adewale, AlMustapha etc are all coming for their own personal glory, nothing to do with helping you Nigerians who have been consigned to hell

Satan is the god of this world, and he will be in charge until Christ returns to displace him from the air. The politicians cannot help you, no one can help you or save you, only God can send help to you, you are incredibly hemmed in, fully owned, no mere mortal can redeem you

Christ is here. The Ubermensch are here

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Philippians 1:27-28 KJV
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; [28] And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Philippians 4:6-7 KJV
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. [7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Now you've tasted the reign of the Antichrist, knacking you recalcitrant Nigerians with unrelenting peppered bulala-ring for the past 8years, dem just dey give una hot hot, morning afternoon evening, 8years of unrelenting pounding with the coarsest rod of correction. No lubrication, no finesse, no technique, no refinement, no love, just coarse pounding with a prick of thorns Idi yin ti ba je tongue cry

Now it is time for you to taste the LORD. Not for your own sakes, because Nigerians have not been good people, but for the sake of the LORD himself, for his name sake, and for the sake of his elect - the LORD will now intervene

Ezekiel 36:22-23 KJV
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God ; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. [23] And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ezekiel 23:20 KJV
For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

See what they used on you recalcitrant Nigerians in the past 8years, big tough and leathery like the flesh of asses, barbed and with thorns, fueled by a cocktail of burantashi, tadalafil and sildenafil, bouyed by nothing but raw and passionate hatred, issuing like the issue of horses, what a shame.

The children of rich parents, tender and delicate, conceived and brought up in plenty, became scavengers with mongrels at the table of dogs, such a shame what you Nigerians have passed through in the past 8years in the hands of offsprings of dogs who bray like asses

But the LORD's redemption is here, and he will redeem us, for his name sake alone
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Ezekiel 37:3-5 KJV
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. [4] Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. [5] Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

The LORD has promised that our dry bones will be revived. His promises will never fail. We are looking forward and expectant
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerians will soon know the difference between the Good Shepherd and the evil shepherd. For 8 solid years, you have been under the throes of the evil shepherd, unrelentingly evil and fueled by passionate hatred, his only happiness was when he saw you suffering, this evil shepherd will be destroyed, this is the word of the LORD.

Isaiah 49:24-26 KJV
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? [25] But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

We will not cease showing them their future so that whether they are asleep or whether they are awake, it will continue to ring in their medulla oblongata that they are going to hell. The captive of the mighty will be delivered, thus says the LORD

The good Shepherd is coming, of him it is said

He will restore the flock of God and heal them of the intense horrors they have suffered. He will visit vengeance upon the evil wolves that have not allowed one moment's rest for his flock, they pauperised, killed, wasted, and destroyed the flock of God with reckless abandon, not a single one of them took a thought for the future, profaning what is holy, these stout hearted kine of Bashan will live in great regret of their actions, thus says the LORD

Matthew 24:45-46 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? [46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Matthew 19:29-30 KJV
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. [30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

We will continue to put the word out because our labour can never ever be in vain. The LORD has promised that he will exchange one single act for the kingdom with 100 rewards at the least, so even as I am the only one updating the watchers thread now and praying fervently that the LORD will come and meet me here, in full assurance of the blessed hope, I am fully assured of my blessings in Christ.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jeremiah 51:25 KJV
Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

Habakkuk 2:8 KJV
Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Proverbs 1:7 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Read
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2023
The LORD will send help and he will redeem us. Our Redeemer has redeemed us, let us rejoice and be glad eternally. The teeth and sceptre of the wicked is broken, their power is scattered and destroyed, the captives of the mighty are released, glory to our God now and forever, in Jesus mighty name Amen. We will bind their kings with fetters of iron, and in the name of our God we will overcome our enemies

Praise to our God now and forever and ever and forever ever!!!

EVER!!!

Jeremiah 12:7 KJV
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Isaiah 54:7-8 KJV
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. [8] In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Psalm 149:5-9 KJV
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. [6] Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; [7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; [8] To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; [9] To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

We will bind their kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron, we are the appointed of the LORD to execute his judgment upon the wicked: the LORD has reserved this honour unto us his saints

Praise God forever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2023
The tribulation is ending and the tail end of it is this Buhari presidency, 8 solid years of suffering for Nigerians because of their evil wicked and recalcitrant ways. They betrayed the one that the LORD placed over them and enthroned their 'Discipline Master', they didn't know they were exchanging whips for scorpions. Whips only lashed your bodies, the scorpions stung into your wicked hearts.

Where are the NEPA certificate people? They have fizzled out.

Your suffering has come to an end, because the LORD will redeem you for his own name sake alone.

Anyone that tells you tribulation is in the future and you should be expecting it, I hope you can see that that person has no good plan or intentions for you. After 8years of solid suffering under Buhari, tribulation is still coming? Mad o grin

Listen also, you are not disappearing to anywhere in some phantom rapture, rapture of mysterious disappearances is a lie, a myth, a falsity, fake, untruth, ignorant, the Bible did not say anyone will be disappearing to anywhere, nobody is disappearing to anywhere, everything will be right here on this earth

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The Bible tells us that Jesus (eternal life) will be given to us during a time when we will be prone to surfeit, and drunkenness, and the cares of this life. All these Connote a period of great enjoyment. Enjoyment is coming, when the LORD's anointed is enthroned, he is the sun of righteousness that will arise with healing in his wings

He will heal the sick because he is the great Physician. HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, CVA aka Stroke, Heart attack, Liver and Kidney disease, eye issues, athrities, he will produce cures for all of them! All the cures that they refused to release because palliative care is more profitable than cure, he will not even bother about their own, he will create cures for everything! He will give children to the barren, eunuchs will be restored, amputated limbs will grow back, he knows the formula to do all these things.

He is a miracle worker, he will raise the dead, all the physically living but mentally dead, he will release them from their mental graves

He will prosper us exceedingly. Imagine the Naira becoming the world's reserve currency overnight? We will be rich! The poorest of us will be a billionaire! No more housing or health challenges, no more food insecurity, no more poverty, no more banditry or boko haram or iswap, everyone will be safe and secure

1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

You have been sold a lie and you have believed a lie and you have paid for it with great suffering you evil Nigerians. But the LORD has promised to redeem you for his own name sake
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Read grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
A period is coming when we will be prone to surfeit and drunkenness and the cares of this life, this is the period that Jesus will come. All these things that America and Ukraine and Russia and NATO are doing no longer concerns us, ko kan aiye mo their war and fear mongering no longer concerns us, even if they like they can send nuclear bomb to each other ko kan wa mo. Leopard tanks o, Abrams tanks o, Lion tanks o, giraffe tanks o, F16 plane o, Himars o, B52 plane o, Sarmat bomb o, Patriot bomb o, iron dome o, Zelensky o, ko kan aiye mo The Bible says that Jesus will come when we are in enjoyment not in suffering, so we are no longer concerned about all their unending wahala. We are looking forward to a change of fortune, from poverty to plenty, from penury to riches, from waste to wealth, from disease to health

Christ is taking over, not Atiku or Obi or Tinibu

Christ will restore peace, health and prosperity to us, he will confine the devil and his dogs to hell

No one is disappearing to anywhere, don't be deceived
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2023
What exactly is the basis of the war in Ukraine again, wetin cause am? Nobody talks about the cause of the war anymore, I go join NATO, you nor go join NATO, Isay I go join NATO, Isay you nor go join NATO boom, unending war start

Dem begin pump bombs and bullets and Himars and Leopard tanks and Abram tanks and more and more weapons. The amount of money that American have spent in Ukraine is enough to end hunger worldwide 3 times over.

NATO is countries of the Old Roman Empire Ukraine is not part of Old Roman Empire, wetin dem dey find for NATO? Ukraine is the land where Russia was born, NATO annexation of Ukraine, or Ukraine accession to NATO, whichever way you decide to see it, is Rome's spiritually symbolic colonisation and enslavement of Russia. If somebody wan capture your mama and turn am to slave, you go free?

MrPresident1:
Aunty Nancy go Kiev, wetin she find go Kiev now?

The war in Ukraine has absolutely no basis. Ukraine has not joined NATO so why is she being turned to a battle wasteland? Why is America intent on fighting to the last Ukrainian? What exactly is the basis for this stupid war?

Who are the mad people egging zelensky on and encouraging him that he can defeat Russia, who are the mad people encouraging this madness?

Today is May 1st. Countdown to Victory Day May 9th has begun

Mad senseless war being waged by werey people
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2023
MrPresident1:
Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

The king of the south is America/UK/NATO while the king of the north is Russia which will proceed to expand its territory by invading and incorporating all the nations around it. This is the recreation of the Soviet Union and the restoration of polarity in the world. The king of the south has been pushing against the king of the north by trying to accept Ukraine into NATO then it has been effectively pushing at and provoking the king of the north.

The effect of the push will be a whirl wind military blitzkrieg campaign of invasion of all countries neighbouring Russia, a re-creation of sorts of the Warsaw pact. At the very least, the following countries that made up USSR will be swallowed up again by Russia: Ukraine, Georgia, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. As this is the flexing of the king of the north, all countries of Eastern Europe will likely be assimilated, nothing and nobody can stop him. Stop him and be massacred and destroyed.

We are in the end times, and Russia has already received the LORD’s blessings to expand and claim territory, any country that resists will just be turned into ruins. There is nothing any country or NATO can do about it. America can no longer arrogantly sanction or bully Russia like they used to do and will not be sending any soldiers to Ukraine or anywhere. Any country that dares to fight will be brutalised.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Russia will also subdue and incorporate Jerusalem and its environs into its territory. The only countries that will escape this blitzkrieg campaign are countries of Western Europe (Edom), Moab (China) which has already declared its alliance with Russia up to the highest levels, and the chief of the children of Ammon (Japan is Ammon, the chief of Ammon would be the Emperor?)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

The king of the north will have his dominion over many countries too, the land of Egypt (Africa) will also come under his dominion. He will have access and control over all Africa’s human and material resources

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The return of Christ will trouble him. The Israel of God and Christ are the East and the North respectively. This is the Gog and Magog coalition against the redeemed of the LORD and his Christ. This Gog and Magog coalition will be brutally annihilated by God. He had in mind to come and annihilate the Israel of the LORD, but the LORD shall turn against him in great fury and utterly destroy his host.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

His capital will not be Moscow, it will be in Jerusalem.

The fate of the king of the north

He will come to his end in the decimation of the Gog and Magog coalition when the LORD destroys him by himself

The fate of the king of the south

Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The LovePeddler is the king of the south and she is sitting over nations and multitudes of people.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The ten horns is the United Nations. The United Nations shall punish and impoverish the whorre in the aftermath of the rise of the king of the north. Socio economic and political devastation of the king of the south by the United Nations
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
https://www.rt.com/russia/570872-putin-response-to-threats/

Russian President Vladimir Putin has hit out at the looming deliveries of Western-made tanks to Ukraine, warning that Moscow’s response to the threat will span far beyond armored vehicles. The Russian leader made the comments during a ceremony to mark the 80th anniversary of victory at the Battle of Stalingrad.

Unbelievable, but true – we are once again threatened with German Leopard tanks, with crosses on their hull. And once again seeking to battle Russia in Ukraine with the help of Hitler’s followers, the Banderites,” Putin said.

Those seeking to defeat Russia on the battlefield apparently do not realize that a modern war with Russia would be entirely different for them. We’re not sending our tanks to their borders. Yet we have something to respond with, and it would not be limited to armor use only, everyone must realize that,” he added.

Daniel 11:40 KJV
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

When the king of the south pushes, the king of the North will respond in a blitzkrieg
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deuteronomy 7:12-15 KJV
Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:
[13] And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
[14] Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.
[15] And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
My people, rejoice, REJOICE! Enjoyment is coming, you will not die in hardship and poverty and penury, a time of plenty and abundance is coming, the time is now!

Congratulations to you my people, the LORD will now redeem you

You are not vanishing to anywhere, keep that in mind, you are not disappearing to anywhere, great tribulation is not starting - Buhari's government is the tail end of it, nobody is coming to whip you and your loved ones. It will only get better from henceforth

The LORD is here

Matthew 24:45 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

This is Christ. He has been made ruler to give you your meat (food) in due season, you can imagine the enjoyment that will be experienced by anyone that Christ is feeding - the best food and the best drinks is what Christ will feed the flock of God. If you disappear in a phantom rapture, you will not enjoy anything! Don't disappear! Don't vanish!

Anyone that is preaching future great tribulation to you hates you. Great tribulation after Buhari? shocked Mad Maddo Maddest grin. I heard that egg is scarce in British, is that one great tribulation? Scarcity of egg?? You as a Nigerian when did you last eat egg? cheesy. Future great tribulation after transsahelian and transatlantic slave trade? Maaddo cheesy when you are not an eran iya anyone preaching future great tribulation to you regards you as an eran iya. Did God send you to the world to be an eran iya? ni

This is the tail end of the tribulation that started circa 1500s and has proceeded to this day, 523years, don't let any criminal deceive you.

A time is coming when we will be prone to surfeit, and drunkenness, wallowing in the cares of this life, it is during this time that Jesus will be conferred on all of us, eternal life. This is what the Bible says and this is it below, check it now, and see if I am lying

Luke 21:34-35 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. [35] For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

So all these American NATO Russia Ukraine Israeli Palestinian Iranian Chinese brouhaha and unending wwars and troubles all over the world is no longer our business, we will no longer live under their climate of fear, we will no longer live our lives that war is coming, WW3, nuclear bomb, hypersonic bomb, Inflation, deflation, recession, stagflation, stock market crash, Emefiele, cashless policy, contrived and induced fuel scarcity, subsidy etc ko kan aiye mo!

Christ will reign and he will take care of us! Enough of all your useless unending wars and tribulations! Enough! We will no longer regard you and your hell raising! Christ is here and he will reign and he will turn our lives and restore us to the position of joy and plenty!

He will heal us of every disease under the sun, he is the great physician, amputated limbs will grow back, cancer will be cured, HIV/AIDS will be cured, HBP will be cured, Diabetes will be cured, heart disease will be cured, kidney disease will be cured, liver disease will be cured, eye problems will be cured, barren women will be restored and they will give birth to twins and triplets and quadruplets, eunuchs will be restored, Christ will do all these and many more!

Christ the Sun of righteousness, he will arise with healing in his wings, he will heal us, he will pamper us, he will care for us, he will feed us, he will clothe us, he will house us, he will tend us, he will superintend over our lives and we will forget all our sorrows and our tribulations

Matthew 13:43 KJV
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The glory of the LORD has come upon us! The kingdom of our God has come!

Any resistance to the kingdom will be brutally crushed!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Psalm 16:7-8 KJV
I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. [8] I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.