Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora (1663 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Only The Fools Who Are Blinded By Ethnicity And Religious Affilation / Dimka And Al Mustapha - The .fools Of History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by MrCrackles(m): 1:27am On Nov 13, 2009
walakolobo:

Beaf is a stupid diasporian who has nothing worthwhile to do.
Will you shut the fuc,k up with all this "diasporian" or "diasporic" nonsense!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by tpia5: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
nolongTing:

well I have a Phd in Diasporanotics and I can assure you that you are a semi-diasporan but when you go to Ghana over the weekend you will become a LasGasDiasporan - LSD!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin JOKE!

socially inept. undecided
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by okadaman2: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

Afam, I do not see people abroad abusing those that are at home (and neither should you).

We are not the corrupt government officials they are addressing.

Our homes are not the failed system they are crying about.

There is a very clear danger that observers will associate a person with a belief in the things they defend. We should not represent (or fight ugly battles) for corrupt politicians, except we have been either paid or are part of them.

Every well meaning Nigerian is very rightly traumatised by events and the status quo, and we all, regardless of where we are have the right of free speech conferred on us by the constituitionand to speak out.

Na the same beaf be this?  embarassed

Beaf:

[b] We should not represent (or fight ugly battles) for corrupt politicians, except we have been either paid or are part of them

Really?

Kai! all these ya thieving PDP senators, Governors and co nko?

Is this really the same beaf?  shocked shocked
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 12:16am On Aug 23, 2011
^
Dude, jumping to conclusions about others is a very terrible sin. Especially if it is simply because they are being real, practical and hold differing opinions.

I am very glad you have come to see other aspects of the person called Beaf (you know what I'm hinting at grin). I am much more useful to Nigeria, the poor and the common man than 90% of NL; some of us just don't boast, cos it ain't necessary and its also daft.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by okadaman2: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2011
^

Nothing do you bro, I was just wondering what changed you.  sad

If na Jonathan, may god punish him for corrupting such a promising young man. It's very sad, I almost want to take it personal with GEJ but I will resist for now.

Please try to retrace your steps from those mass killers of dreams. There are other ways to change Nigeria. We are determined to do it too but we will not use their methods. We will welcome you anytime you are ready. (penalties go dey sha o!) you know every nah wink

God punish whoever corrupted you.  embarassed
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
^
Dude, we do not support the same politics and never will. Most of the noise-makers on NL are people haters, the rest are innocently ignorant.
I find your post amusing and insulting at the same time; you cannot coerce an individual to your point of view.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by okadaman2: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
^
Dude, there are no permanent enemies in politics, I guess we disagree on GEJ and PDP, not sure of anything else we disagree on. We are all entitled to our own convictions that does not mean they can't be challenged.

As per coercion, well I'm not sure how that fits in, I'm surely not that powerful, but I'll take it as a compliment anyway.

Amadioha punish those Looters for corrupting young Nigerians and manipulating the gullible ones with looted public resources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gas Revolution - For The Attention Of The Cynics / Atiku's Political Adviser Attacks Rev. Ayo Oritsejafor, President Of Can / Nigerian Airways !!! How Wicked Is The Government Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.