Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Noble Mr. Bright - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Noble Mr. Bright (2390 Views)

Unexpected Love,story By Daniel Bright / Prostitution Is A Noble Profession, Many Prostitutes Will Make Heaven – Clergy / Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by alobright17(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
really? cry cry cry cry
Ye because no Fanta there na grin..ok no problem love no go even let me leave you and take another babe,instead we fit buy fanta for road carry it enter the club ok
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Ye because no Fanta there na grin..ok no problem love no go even let me leave you and take another babe,instead we fit buy fanta for road carry it enter the club ok
cheesy grin grin grin oh,that s very awesome
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by alobright17(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
cheesy grin grin grin oh,that s very awesome
Anything for my bae na...bae over bitches
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Anything for my bae na...bae over bitches
lol,how many bitches you gat?
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by alobright17(m): 1:08am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
lol,how many bitches you gat?
Bitches are plenty na and not scares...but you're one and only bae .
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Bitches are plenty na and not scares...but you're one and only bae .
lol,you're very funny
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by alobright17(m): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
lol,you're very funny
Ohh of course I need to spice up my bae and keep her in the happy mood before she sleep so that in the morning she will never say no to me when I am touching her grin grin
Re: The Noble Mr. Bright by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2016
alobright17:
Ohh of course I need to spice up my bae and keep her in the happy mood before she sleep so that in the morning she will never say no to me when I am touching her grin grin
grin grin grin grin,goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who The f**k Is Mz Erica / Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? / Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.