Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (57473 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by dayleke: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
Self-pity my ass.What does that kid know about self-pity given he's so young. The kid was scared because he thought he was about to be kidnapped by an alien. I bet he had never seen anything that scary before!!!

Chai!!!!
Bro, u bad o....
Haba!!!!
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by kelvine(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Me sef warn cry sha cry cry cry
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na so Apc go do una una go dey cry
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Not in Nigeria
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by cyberdurable(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
kiss
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Basheer18(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
Self-pity my ass.What does that kid know about self-pity given he's so young. The kid was scared because he thought he was about to be kidnapped by an alien. I bet he had never seen anything that scary before!!!

lwkmd...
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Men this world is so funny, just imagine.

We should learn to thank God in whatever situation we find ourselves. I would never forget the day I went to visit my cousin who had an accident at UNTH Enugu, when isaw like 3 people who were being wheeled out of the amputation theatre without hands, limbs, some had one leg etc, I even saw one weeping while being wheeled out on a wheel chair, I just had to thank God for life and ask him to forgive me those times I was ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Lyord56(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
[color=#990000][/color] are u for real ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by queenfav(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thank God for good health and my life in general..I am really blessed.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by alaskido(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
I cant help it but also to burst into tears cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by exlinkleads(f): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
God

i thank u for grace
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Adaowerri111: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Film trick, who took the pics and how did the person know the boy was going to cry lol naija sha
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by JETROYA(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eyah
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
i was actually thinking the same thing... Boy scared AF....

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Mpanyi: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'm moved. The boy has the milk of human kindness. May God remember him and lift him out of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by modupe2: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
So touching. He has a good heart

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by alizma: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
what a world

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by gradeA(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
one question; was the woman driving?
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by discman2k2(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
I must commend the contributions & contributors in this thread, cos almost everyone has been matured in their contributions, except one Cynic who refused to reason along wit wht d pictures clearly depicted (picture-phobic Individual ).
Abeg if u get bad day, dont even open dis thread & spoil what God is doing thru this thread.
Thank u for behaving urself.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by NicoBaba(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
and it is sum body dah born dis one... dis is pedigree of ekuke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by mightyhazell: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
I can relate more with this grin
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
gradeA:
one question; was the woman driving?

Steering wheel on other side I think. Not Nigeria, Kenya or TZ.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:

2 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Xuccess(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chartey:
When A Beggar Learns To Thank God. (touching Pics)

As shared on Twitter.

Boy went to beg, and realized his situation was a lot better than someone's. The tears flowed uncontrollably.

https://twitter.com/ma2bia/status/805846920530952192

And they all decided to take pics..tongue
All the same, Being healthy is a great Gift from God.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by dont8(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chartey:

This!
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Onechancearmy:

"I wept because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

Every challenge is unique and each one is deserving of our sympathy and charity.

...actually until I met Jonathan , the rest as you can see on NL is history. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg was someone following the bot with a camera or what?
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Horlorlardaey: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
so touching
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chartey:

Forget dat thing. Dem go shake.

Warri no dey carry last grin
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
This touched me. This life sef
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by QuietHammer(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Saicology212:
What a moron_

2 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
In every condition one should be grateful to God Almighty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Macdonald had a farm / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.