Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (57687 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is the girl on life support the driver of the car or ..............?
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by saudyarmani(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
In every situation give thanks,no matter what storm u might be going through,when you hear or someone's, u will thank God for yours

Father I thank you for the gift of life
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
What a world!
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by favexx(f): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Saicology212:
Self-pity my ass.What does that kid know about self-pity given he's so young. The kid was scared because he thought he was about to be kidnapped by an alien. I bet he had never seen anything that scary before!!!
can som1 help me with that flogging meme?

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Laple0541(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Allahu akbar, Alhamdulilahi Robil Al-ameen.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by triggerhqppy: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
I used to complain about the allowance given to me but when I realized that there are people who survives on little,people who go on without eating for a day ,I started to thank God for the privilege and opportunity. I feel so blessed and God is great!!!
count your blessings not your loss
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by BALLOSKI: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
I want to meet this boy. He needs to go back to school.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by kodded(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
ledaman:
My mum is bedridden she needs your prayers pls!
hope she's getting better smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / How To Change My Username / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.