Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,319 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (57685 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by professore(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
In everything,always give thanks to God.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
More reason we nid to tank God for the little we have b4 we ask for the odas we don't have and may not nid
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by eezeribe(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Drazeen:
This should be taken to job and vacancy section for those cursing God because they are jobless to see. I was jobless and was angry with everybody about it. I don't call them or pick their calls... Then one day I had an accident and broke my arm. Guess who was there for me... Family. So we should be careful and thankful to God. No matter what ur going through someone's got worse. That woman would rather be jobless and healthy.

Brothers and sisters we should be careful in our everyday life. No unnecessary risks,watch ur steps avoid Okada unless u have no choice, watch before u cross the road avoid late nights.
I was about to board an okada, I met about 3 okadas and they all said 70naira I kept looking for a cheap one even though I had the money,then I found an ab0ki who offered to take me for N50. We had an accident as a result of his ineptitude. I ended up spending over 200k for 2 surgeries and 5months bed ridden with the assistance of the same family I was mad at. Me that was jobless and broke.

Be thankful for the little you have. Life can change for better or worse in moments.

This one should be moved to Testimony section
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Sunnynice: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
#in all things tank God#
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by femmy2010(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Be thankful No matter what
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by saydfact(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by trumpclinton247: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
dayleke:
Awww.....
That is so so touching....

If only those "bros" wey dey collect "tax" in holdups can have dat kain heart too.....

Naija go better....
...but you didnt TOUCHING
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Ameekas(f): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Alhamdulilah...I give thanks to God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
He was so scared he shook her hand and failed to immediately move away from her car afterwards?
Saicology212:
Self-pity my ass.What does that kid know about self-pity given he's so young. The kid was scared because he thought he was about to be kidnapped by an alien. I bet he had never seen anything that scary before!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by 9ja4show: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thank God for nairaland for making me know that there are alot of sadist in this country..

"Someone said he was scared and thought Jr was about to be kidnapped by aliens. ... what a fool"

Lack of empathy reduce the meaning of LOVE, Hatred and altitude tear us apart entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Laka2bor(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dats It, Poor Wt Pure@, Money S Nt Everything.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
When two people trapped by circumstances meet.

She needs carry oxygen to survive, he needs to beg to survive.

Empathy shown by one so young is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Dainikel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
The imperfection of life ryt there cry
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by brosammy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
no matter our situation in life let us learn to appreciate our God in life
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by samsam2019: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
This just makes me sad in a way I can't explain
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by simplyhonest(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
so touching
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by ngaz(f): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
These pictures got me weeping. I still have hope for humanity
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by CXLVII: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
I pray Almighty God never put me a condition that I will no longer to eat catfish, bushmeat, nkwobi with Goldberg. Most importantly, straffing.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by IBpaul(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Complete healing will locate her.....

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by CXLVII: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingData3:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GlO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
7.5gb    @500
15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

*Unlimited Plan* (All Network)
#6,000
*All DATA VALIDITY 38DAYS ( 1 month and a Week)

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*

Do u sell 50gig? If yes, can it go for #3000?
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Compare with Nigerian National Assembly , when the country is in recession, they ordered for 360 new cars!
Should they have cried like this boy?
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Xcoo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
am crying right now
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
People do say that if u have not visit another man's farm u will be thinking that urs is the biggest. He noticed that his condition is better to some people's own.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Sanni45(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Drazeen:
This should be taken to job and vacancy section for those cursing God because they are jobless to see. I was jobless and was angry with everybody about it. I don't call them or pick their calls... Then one day I had an accident and broke my arm. Guess who was there for me... Family. So we should be careful and thankful to God. No matter what ur going through someone's got worse. That woman would rather be jobless and healthy.

Brothers and sisters we should be careful in our everyday life. No unnecessary risks,watch ur steps avoid Okada unless u have no choice, watch before u cross the road avoid late nights.
I was about to board an okada, I met about 3 okadas and they all said 70naira I kept looking for a cheap one even though I had the money,then I found an ab0ki who offered to take me for N50. We had an accident as a result of his ineptitude. I ended up spending over 200k for 2 surgeries and 5months bed ridden with the assistance of the same family I was mad at. Me that was jobless and broke.

Be thankful for the little you have. Life can change for better or worse in moments.
On point dude..We shld learn to understand that we ain't d worst in life.There is always a reason to thank God if we are thoughtful.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by steryj(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Drazeen:

Food for thougt.
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by charijee(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

New font colour eh? grin
Had to...you know na wink
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Sanni45(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Ameekas post=51687548]Alhamdulilah...I give thanks to God Almighty[quote]
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by janepet(f): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / How To Change My Username / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.