Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,028 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52905 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Enybliss:
lol so you want me to be jumping upandan from thread to thread, grin
Its fun tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by FoolishPig(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Everybody older than us in your family grin

Worwor thing. Pesin wey see you dey talk no go know say you no fine. House girl >

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 07, 2016
FoolishPig:

Worwor thing. Pesin wet see you dey talk no go know say you no fine. House girl >:
Your sisters cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Enybliss(f): 1:28am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Its fun tongue
hahahhahaaahhaha you'll love the new me i promise
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2016
FoolishPig:

Ugly goat with okrika top forming poshposh angry
You need my pic? Take it from my dp grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 07, 2016
FoolishPig:

Ugly goat with okrika top forming poshposh angry
i no dey support her ooooo but boss no need to call her ugly again , we done sell that newspaper plenty cheesy , ignore them make we enjoy this thread wink , how was ur day?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha you'll love the new me i promise
I'm okay with any type smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by FoolishPig(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
You need my pic? Take it from my dp grin

You resemble Somalian refugee
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Enybliss(f): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm okay with any type smiley
thats my girl, now ignore the thing and sleep its 1am,I'm leaving already i suggest you do the same
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 1:32am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Laveda I can't sleep oocry
And tomorrow isn't a public holidaycry
cheesy grin

Madame, I'm very good with sleeping with people and making someone sleep tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Madame, I'm very good with sleeping with people and making someone sleep tongue
why angry make una dey ignore these girls na angry you boys dey fall hand oooo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2016
FoolishPig:

DAT WAS HARSH MENNNNNNNN grin

#YOLO
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 07, 2016
FoolishPig:

That was my line...You cant kill me with my venom smiley

See...Bros/Sis...You are doing this with the wrong person,i don't drag it with people for no reason and i cant give you the orgasm you are looking for. smiley

But with the way you carry my matter for head,its either you are related to Hades or Centaur if not them so till you can come out and face me with your real face...Go to hell.

NB...if you are not them and just hating for no reason,hate is toxic...it kills faster.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Enybliss:
thats my girl, now ignore the thing and sleep its 1am,I'm leaving already i suggest you do the same
I've slept earlier...sleep ain't coming. Good night. sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Enybliss(f): 1:36am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
I've slept earlier...sleep ain't coming. Good night. sad
night dear kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by tosyne2much(m): 1:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Name: Oluwatosin

Are you single: Yes

Those u like on Romance Section: I like all those who obviously like me

Those u dislike on Romance section: Funny enough, I don't memorize monikers of haters

Those u find annoying: Mrcock cheesy

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ronald4lif, Tom and Toks2008

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I wish Seu'n could follow me but it happened the other way round . He was the first to follow me and I followed back cheesy

Why do you follow the people you follow: I reciprocated their following

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: This question should only be answered by the ladies nah D

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: It varies. Let's say 3, sometimes none.. No be from babes ooooo cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Estharfabian

Which Romancelander is fake: I wouldn't like to expose him/her

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Ireneony

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Pheals

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I just find her attractive

Your favorite Romancelander(s): All my hommies. Sadly, I find it hard to memorize monikers

Your favorite mod: Fynestboi

Funniest Romancelander(s): Class captain

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Rapmoney

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: None

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Twaci

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Dr Wristbangle

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Mcbrookyn

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date): Makydebbie, MzLarem

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Wristbangle, Vizkiz and Ireneony. I have also met a lot of Nairalanders

NLer(S) you consider smart: Lezz

NL member that tries too hard: I really don't know

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Akinsadeez

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Who u epp

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Pheals

Who do u often agree with: Wristbangle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): I no wan mention the guy name make i no add to my enemies cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Emismithy/MissSlimbody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Ooh I haven't taken note of that

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: This one hard oooo cheesy

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Lastking147(m): 1:37am On Dec 07, 2016
ame: Raheem

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Tha PLURIMI

Those u dislike on Romance section: None

Those u find annoying: Judeefcc

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): smellymouth, Traphedges, QueenSuccubus
Those you follow and wish follows you back: None
Why do you follow the people you follow: cus I feel like

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: none

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. None
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: none am good

Which Romancelander is fake.: Dunno for dem

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Queensu cubus
Romancelander young can date or have a crush on: Enybliss

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her); shes cool

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Masonic QueenSuccubus, Traphedges, Freeman95

Your favorite mod: Don't know no mod

Funniest Romancelander(s): smellymouth
Queensuccubus, traphedges
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Curvysola

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Traphedges, my partner in crime haha grin Cray stoner xx cool
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Jesusbouiy id beat am join sef

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:None
NLer(S) you consider smart: omo dem plenty oh

NL member that tries too hard.: nothing to do with me

NLer(s) you find intriguing:
None oga
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: color from : Masonic

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Masonic

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Me no see anybody oh always on my own ni

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Nl cute babes cool grin
Romancelander that secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Curvysola
Who do u often agree with: QueenSuccubus,traphedges Masonic
I rest my case grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 1:38am On Dec 07, 2016
sweetjude:
why angry make una dey ignore these girls na angry you boys dey fall hand oooo

cheesy grin

Dude, and why should I ignore them?? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Lastking147(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51701428][/quote]
Present ma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, and why should I ignore them?? undecided
abeg i done go sleep angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 1:50am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Name: Oluwatosin

Are you single: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: All my fans

Those u dislike on Romance section: Funny enough, I don't memorize monikers of haters

Those u find annoying: Mrcock cheesy

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Ronald4lif, TSOM, Toks2008

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I wish Seu'n could follow me but it happened the other way round . He was the first to follow me and I followed back cheesy

Why do you follow the people you follow: I reciprocated their following

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: This question should only be answered by the ladies ? cheesy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: It varies. Let's say 3, sometimes none.. No be from babes ooooo cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Estharfabian

Which Romancelander is fake: I wouldn't like to expose him/her

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Ireneony

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Pheals

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I just find her attractive

Your favorite Romancelander(s): All my hommies. Sadly, I find it hard to memorize monikers

Your favorite mod: Fynestboi

Funniest Romancelander(s): Classcaptain

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Rapmoney

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Twaci.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Wristbangle

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Mckbrokyn

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date): None

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I have met a lot of Nairalanders

NLer(S) you consider smart: Lezz

NL member that tries too hard: I really don't know

NLer(s) you find intriguing:

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Who u eep

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Pheals

Who do u often agree with: Wristbangle

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): I no wan mention the guy name cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

cheesy grin

Chei, Baba why you go wan wire me slap na?? cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 07, 2016
photoshoot:
Since am new here. Imma just watch and book space. smiley
New testament nii undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 2:03am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51701428][/quote]

Dafuq! Take cover! grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mynd44: 2:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Name: Redundant question *rolls eyes*

Occupation: Jobless. Waiting for that ministerial call up tongue

Are you single, dating or married: Dating (And they say there is no God grin)

Those u like on Romance Section: Is this a trick question?

Those u dislike on Romance section: This is definitely a trick question

Those u find annoying: Another trick question

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): *yawns*

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Jokes only.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Wanna see what they are up to. The human ability for ameboism is grossly underrated

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Another trick question

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: Lost count. Will rather drink Fanta and read

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Ishilove tongue

Which Romancelander is fake: Caracta (If you know how much I am begging for her number) playing hard to get upandan. Wait, am I not supposed to be dating? undecided undecided

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I wouldn't f**k with you folks like that

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Another trick question

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I guess you did not read the last answer

Your favorite Romancelander(s): They dont visit romance section again so miss me with it

Your favorite mod: Trick question

Funniest Romancelander(s): *Jump and pass*

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Pass

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: I never got along with anybody. I am annoying AF

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: You are asking who is as big a snub as I am? Jokes only

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Souther or northern cheeks. Translation, Face or bum? grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date): Another trick question

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: If I start this, it won't end well. I still met someone yesterday although I ended up watching my movie alone (Just the way I love it). Then there is this very annoying person call Gorociano

NLer(S) you consider smart: lmaoooo

NL member that tries too hard: Everyone projects what they want. No biggie

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Jokes only

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Seen em all. Can't be impressed

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: *chews gum*

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Pass

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Caracta tongue

Who do u often agree with: None

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Sexy is a social construct

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Another social construct

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Ego stroking question. Miss me

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Nobody dey try

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Somebody married a douchebag? shocked shocked shocked I know people are weird but wow……

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 2:09am On Dec 07, 2016
MzLarem:
That was my line...You cant kill me with my venom smiley

See...Bros/Sis...You are doing this with the wrong person,i don't drag it with people for no reason and i cant give you the orgasm you are looking for. smiley

But with the way you carry my matter for head,its either you are related to Hades or Centaur if not them so till you can come out and face me with your real face...Go to hell.

NB...if you are not them and just hating for no reason,hate is toxic...it kills faster.

You really think yourself as something of much value tho'.
Why would I give any purple flying fûcks about what you do with your life girl.

I have told you. Stop tagging my sobriquet with your daily tantrums for fûcks sake.

I would not want to diss you in the end.
#Pfft.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy grin

Mynd44, Bruh I saw you viewing now. Abeg as sleep no gree come here, make we gather dey reason some stuffs now cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Mynd44:

cheesy grin

Boss, iffa epp you collect that girl 11 digits, shey you no go ban me again?? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 2:16am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Boss, iffa epp you collect that girl 11 digits, shey you no go ban me again?? cool

grin undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by photoshoot(m): 2:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Aderola15:

New testament nii undecided

cheesy don't goan fill your slum book lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy don't goan fill your slum book lipsrsealed
Slum book kor ghetto book nii undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.