Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,994 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52903 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
I noticed that almost all the guys and girls here are single..hmmmmm,not dating, not married.........lemme reserve my next word and see if someone might just prove me wrong

Do you want to date us?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Twaci:
Very fine. And yours? Slept good?

Could not really sleep sad
Was watching a movie, The walking dead. lipsrsealed

Not that I was scared or anything grin

How's school?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Ifakiland:

Let's bet it...thunder will eventually fire u...I assure u, just be patient.

cheesy grin

Lol, I'm very sure that thunder must have fire you once and all over again tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Leriebloom(f): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Name: Valerie

Are you single, dating or married : dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Kingrex1 Smellymouth Skarlett

Those u dislike on Romance section: I am too busy for that

Those u find annoying: mamagee3

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Smellymouth

Those you follow and wish follows you back: no body

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Emodeee

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I really don't count

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: toney2much

Which Romancelander is fake: I can't think of any now

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I am not a one night stander, so it's no one

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Decker, Kingrex1, Drnairaland

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Decker is smart, kingrex1 flows well with me and Drnairaland is a darling.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Smellymouth Skarlett Kingrex1 Naijaboiy

Your favorite mod: Don't know any mod.

Funniest Romancelander(s): my one and only Smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: no thread intrigues me here.
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: no one, too busy stalking myself.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?
Decker, he has gone Mia.....
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: I haven't seen any yet.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: mamagee3 she creates threads that makes me wonder if she is a five year old.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).
Nobody
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Drnairaland LoveSpirit

NLer(S) you consider smart: Decker

NL member that tries too hard: still thinking

NLer(s) you find intriguing: me

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: nothing

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: one gay guy,can't remember his moniker.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: can't think of any

Who do u often agree with: Skarlett

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): won't tell

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): we are all beautiful in our own way.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : would come back to answer this question.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious):
Hmmmn, wait a minute
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: really too busy to know.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by sunshine46(f): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

grin grin
I had to. Btw, How are you? ______________________
I'm good,wat 'bout u
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
grin so u don't want to date me huh

Yes. . . grin

Cos u wont accept grin

#YOLO
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Sinaj luvu2 misspicy

Come and do!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Divay22(f): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Draei:

Huh! i'n pretty sure i didn't utter out any
direct word to you. Why hyperventilating?
okay,alright...sorry for been too fast.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Divay22(f): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Do you want to date us?
nope....just saying Wat i saw
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
nope....just saying Wat i saw
where in south do you reside?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimido2(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
richommie:

Yes. . . grin

Cos u wont accept grin

#YOLO
lol
Hu told u dat? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Divay22(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
where in south do you reside?
delta
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
Hu told u dat? grin

My instinct. . .and ur personality can tell also cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: toney2much

I guess my moniker was wrongly spelt. May I know why you avoid quoting me? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Sexytemi(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Name: adewumi oluwaseun opeyemi aka opsy swagg

Are you single, dating or married: single

Those u like on Romance Section: daddysly kinginvahala tosyne2much drisklef
jarizod vizkiz, veekid falconey wristbangle laveda
makydebbie ladyF fynestboi MzLarem smellymouth princeakins
onila mzmycoli misspicy itzquin estharfabiani itsquinn ellacute PRESTIGERYHME sexytemi prettythicksme
everybody
etc..

Those u dislike on Romance section:
none

Those u find annoying: none

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to
what they have to say): neyoor Joseph1875 lezz thesonofmark ronald4lif biafranbushboy muva/sinzu naijaboiy smellymouth veekid kingvahala tosyne2much jarizod etc..

Those you follow and wish follows you back: zero

Why do you follow the people you follow: I wasn't following anyone until I verified for the contest I guess you know what that means.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: zero

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: zero

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: zero

Which Romancelander is fake: i don't give a fuck_ who is or isn't.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: they many oooo make i list them.. but if i list them i cant finish it today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i keep quiet

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): have you seen the ass on that lady?

Your favorite Romancelander(s): firstkings smellymouth veekid kingvahala jarizod etc

Your favorite mod: lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): drei Mrcork,adaksbullet,Mcbrooklyn,kisschris judeefcc biafranbushboy
emperorlee obiorathesubtle smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:Tosyne2much,Wristbangle tok2008 emusmithy sweetorgasm naijamakossa

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: What Da Bleep

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why?:none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite
similar to yours: tosyne2much

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: none

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: itzmepuffpuff

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:
daddysly kinginvahala tosyne2much drisklef
jarizod vizkiz, veekid falconey wristbangle laveda
makydebbie ladyF fynestboi MzLarem smellymouth princeakins
onila mzmycoli misspicy itzquin estharfabiani itsquinn ellacute PRESTIGERYHME sexytemi prettythicksme
everybody etc..

NLer(S) you consider smart: numerous

NL member that tries too hard: laveda... and berlyn she no dey reply my pm cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

NLer(s) you find intriguing: numerous

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: I'll pass

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: I'll pass

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: lot of original posters

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: many... i will edit this later

Who do u often agree with:tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Ireneony ellacute PRESTIGERYHME sexytemi laveda berlyn Curvysola

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): woa you don't wanna know.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: twaci smellymouth veekid kingvahala vikiz falconey tosyne2much jarizod princeakins kingvahala everybody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl
i rest my case ALAGA IBILE 1

gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by sinaj(f): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
SINZ:
Sin.aj luvu2 misspicy

Come and do!
is not diz type of do I want to do tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Smellymouth: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016

Name==> AHMID

Age==> Old enough to know better, still too young to care..

Occupation==> Ritualist (Oguego)

Are you single, dating or married
==> I am as single as single can be..

Those u like on Romance Section==> The list is endless (Mimzyy,DaddySLY, naijaboiy, Vanquay, STFUareyouGod, Laveda, KingRex1, TrapHedges, Mrcork, Emperorlee/Emperorkross, Lawlahdey, makydebbie, ellacute45, lovelygurl, teeghurl, Twaci, skarlett, Ishilove, adewumiopeyemi, Aderola15, Creamish, Joseph1832,Ls0fdk, comradespade, BEENUEL, iykekelvins, Iamkingzlee,obontami/Mrobontami,suzan404, Sleekyshuga,dollyjoy, obtthesubtle,sinaj,Jixnation,MzLarem,kisschrix) etc.

Biko, the list is endless.. cheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section==>I don't waste my time disliking people, I just forget about them and move on..

Those u find annoying==> I honezzli don't care..

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
==> Too numerous..

Those you follow and wish follows you back==> Shey followers dey bring money?

Why do you follow the people you follow==> Matthew 4 vs 19 =="And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

NLer that has sent u the most PMs===> I can't remember..

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.==>E be like say these ladies think say I am married.. Pls o, start sending PMs.. cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting
==>

Which Romancelander is fake.==> N.P=> Vector(IDGAF)..

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date==> Rokiatu..

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on. ==> LoL..

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)==> Wait, lemme ask Amadioha or Ayelala..

Your favorite Romancelander(s)==> The peaceful ones..

Your favorite mod
==> Dominique..

Funniest Romancelander(s)==>Mrcork, McBrooklyn,Kinginvahala,JeffreyJamez (funny dude, especially when he dey Chelsea FC thread grin) Jarizod, Papikush..

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads==> Explorers, Leriebloom, skarlett, Twaci,Biafrabusboy..

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk==> Colik,mysticgal..

==> Sandoski.. Life goes on..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ==> Sandoski..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life==> JESUSBOIY.. grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).
==> Ermmmm... lipsrsealed

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life==> Mimzyy, Suzan404, DaddySLY,Sleekyshuga,Lsofdk, iykekelvins, Laveda, Dollyjoy grin, ellacute45, fumee, KingRex1, teeghurl, misshatey, iamnawty etc..

NLer(S) you consider smart==> Naijaboiy, KingRex1,ipledge10, DaddySLY, Lsofdk, STFUareyouGod,Kinginvahala,Leriebloom, skarlett, thesonofmark,lezz, Obtthesubtle, Sexxkillz, lovelygurl, neyoor,mimzyy...

NL member that tries too hard.==>

NLer(s) you find intriguing==> farano, Leriebloom..

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
==> "Peppersoup Logic.. grin"

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from==> Sexxkillz..

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section==> Mimzyy..

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.==> mamagee.. cool

Who do u often agree with==> Emperorkross(correct Gee), JeffreyJamez(much respect bruh) ..

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)==> Demiladegold..

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)==> None.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy ==> DaddySLY (much love bruh..#NoHomo#),Laveda, Aderola15, Lsofdk, Lawlahdey,KingRex1, suzan404, Iykekelvins, Iamkingzlee, Emperorkross, STFUareyouGod, ellacute45, Twaci etc..

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).==> BBMPIN (E nor go better for the babe when break your heart..)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag==> Douchebag kor, Doucheskirt ni.. grin

28 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Our Deborah is finally awake, Good morning!!! cool
there is nothing good about this morning undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Leriebloom(f): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

Sorry about that. Would you mind if I keep the reasons to myself?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
sunshine46:

I'm good,wat 'bout u

Pretty cool. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY shocked shocked well done o cheesy.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Softorgasm(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
k

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth, we don't disagree, you're just too strong headed undecided. Better go and fill those places you left unanswered angry.

Let's see how far this will stretch grin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Name: Benny.

Are you single, dating or married:

Those u like on Romance Section: Aderola15, CplusJason, Lezznjr, biafrabushboy, Maxi, Sleekyonyx, Jarizod.

Those u dislike on Romance section: Alobright17, Judeefcc.

Those u find annoying: Judeefcc, Alobright17.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)~Sexkillz, Lezznjr, CplusJason.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: none.

Why do you follow the people you follow: I find a dept of intelligence in their comments.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Alobright17.

Which Romancelander is fake.~Alobright17.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: none.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: this is confidential.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s) Aderola15, CplusJason.

Your favorite mod: mynd44

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Ilegend.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: None.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.~ My twinnie.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Alobright17.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).~ none.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Aderola15, Cplusjason, Biafrabushboy, maxi.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Cplusjason.

NL member that tries too hard.~They know themselves.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: ilegend.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer~ can't recall but few.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: bbmpin, Ilegend.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: quite a lot.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.~none.

Who do u often agree with: My twinnie.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)~enshi, schumastic.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No man is ugly, just wait until he's loaded.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Jarizod.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).~bbmpin.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag?: Alobright17.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
there is nothing good about this morning undecided

cheesy grin

Lol, Deborah did someone break that our tiny heart overnight?? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
sinaj:
is not diz type of do I want to do tongue

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:

Dude, carry your moaning to the health section...romance section is strictly for chasing ladies... ((no oofense)) tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Draei: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
...Almost all guys are 'single' Hmm.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Name==> AHMID

Age==> Old enough to know better, still too young to care..

Occupation==> Ritualist (Oguego)

Are you single, dating or married
==>
Those u like on Romance Section==> The list is endless (Mimzyy,DaddySLY, naijaboiy, Vanquay, STFUareyouGod, Laveda, KingRex1, TrapHedges, Mrcork, Emperorlee/Emperorkross, Lawlahdey, makydebbie, ellacute45, lovelygurl, teeghurl, Twaci, skarlett, Ishilove, adewumiopeyemi, Aderola15, Creamish, Joseph1832,Ls0fdk, comradespade, BEENUEL, iykekelvins, Iamkingzlee,obontami/Mrobontami,suzan404, Sleekyshuga,dollyjoy, obtthesubtle,sinaj,Jixnation,MzLarem,kisschrix) etc..

Biko, the list is endless.. cheesy

Those u dislike on Romance section==>I don't waste my time disliking people, I just forget about them and move on..

Those u find annoying==> I honezzli don't care..

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
==> Too numerous..
Those you follow and wish follows you back==> Shey followers dey bring money?

Why do you follow the people you follow==> Matthew 4 vs 19 =="And he said to them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

NLer that has sent u the most PMs===> I can't remember..

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.==>E be like say these ladies think say I am married.. Pls o, start sending PMs.. cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting
==>
Which Romancelander is fake.==> N.P=> Vector(IDGAF)..

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date==> Rokiatu..

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on ==> LoL..

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)==> Wait, lemme ask Amadioha or Ayelala..

Your favorite Romancelander(s)==> The peaceful ones..

Your favorite mod==> Dominique..

Funniest Romancelander(s)==>Mrcork, McBrooklyn, Jarizod, Papikush..

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads==> Explorer..

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk==> Colik,mysticgal..

==> Sandoski.. Life goes on..

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ==> Sandoski..

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life==> JESUSBOIY.. grin

==> Ermmmm... lipsrsealed
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life==> Mimzyy, Suzan404, DaddySLY,Sleekyshuga, iykekelvins, Laveda, Dollyjoy grin, ellacute45,fumee, KingRex1, teeghurl, misshatey, iamnawty etc..

NLer(S) you consider smart==> Naijaboiy, KingRex1, DaddySLY, STFUareyouGod,Kinginvahala, skarlett, thesonofmark,lezz, Obtthesubtle, Sexxkillz, lovelygurl, neyoor,mimzyy...

NL member that tries too hard.==>

NLer(s) you find intriguing==> farano..

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
==> "Peppersoup Logic.. grin"
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from==> Sexxkillz..

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section==> Mimzyy..

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.
==> mamagee.. cool
Who do u often agree with==> Emperorkross..

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)==> Demiladegold..

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)==> None..

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy ==> DaddySLY (much love bruh..#NoHomo#),Laveda, Lawlahdey,KingRex1, suzan404, Iykekelvins, Iamkingzlee, Emperorkross, STFUareyouGod, ellacute45, Twaci etc..

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).==> BBMPIN (E nor go better for the babe when break your heart..)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag==> Douchebag kor, Doucheskirt ni.. grin
Alaga One!

I hope you no go carry us do ritual? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Smellymouth: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Alaga One!

I hope you no go carry us do ritual? grin

Baba, Amadioha is watching us all.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy grin

Ellacute45, oya come do your own now. Make you con declare your love for me now tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=SINZ post=51706900][/quote] grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / Olosho Has Taken My Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.