Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52317 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sinnzuu:

I know what is going on in that Melon head of yours. Still trying to figure out who this is? I am a ghost from your past back to the future to show you where you started from. I hope you know creating handles take only 2 minutes and 1mb. cool
Can you take this to another thread? Please!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sinnzuu:

I know what is going on in that Melon head of yours. Still trying to figure out who this is? I am a ghost from your past back to the future to show you where you started from. I hope you know creating handles take only 2 minutes and 1mb. cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by ButterFrost212(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
answer d questions na......so dat I'll know how to answer mine
Maybe tomorrow, lol.. That list is longggggg!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Can you take this to another thread? Please!

Never mind, bruh. I'm done replying it.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll be right back
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by sunshine46(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
The list seems endless,I'll fill mine tomorrow even tho u can call me a greenhorn as well...*bedcalls lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Never mind, bruh. I'm done replying it.
Okay that's better. Hope you'll fill in the questions? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay that's better. Hope you'll fill in the questions? cheesy

Sure. Isn't that why I booked 2 spaces? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Pardon?

Since Airtel introduced freebasics.. You can surf NL for free
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why do people avoid the really juicy questions angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Sure. Isn't that why I booked 2 spaces? cheesy
Lool.. would really like to see what your slum book will say this year. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Why do people avoid the really juicy questions angry
Lol...like?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dollyjoy(f): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
=51696660]___________________ angrygrinangrygrin

Name: Itz Mhiz Joy.

Are you single, dating or married : quite complicated

Those u like on Romance Section : Mrcork, Laveda, vizkiz/papikush, Obiorathebully, makkydebie, Berlynn, Halfricanadainsmiley Omotayor123 and Oyin17

Those u dislike on Romance section : Switdick( May God punish you wherever you are)

Those u find annoying : Mhisbliss

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : Smellymouth

Those you follow and wish follows you back: none

Why do you follow the people you follow: I love reading their posts

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : A particular "Ashawoboy"

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: Maybe one in two months

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : None

Which Romancelander is fake.: I don't know

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Lezz/ Leslie

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : Smellymouth

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : there is no dull moment with him

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : Vizkiz

Your favorite mod : Dominique

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: None recently

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : None.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Kinginvahala. He gave me 70 votes lmaooooooooooocheesy

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Nil nil

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Switdick or whatever his moniker is sef

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : I don't understand

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : Quite a handful.

NLer(S) you consider smart : Rain08 abi what is the moniker?

NL member that tries too hard.: too many shallow minded peeps trying real hard to impress faceless entities.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Aminat508, fynestboi and .........

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : fart of a leprous woman.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Coogar

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : none

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Better left unsaid

Who do u often agree with: nil

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Sexkilzz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) Nil

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Smellymouth ( his mentions will cry for help this night)cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: none

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag! Effccguy and BBMpin

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Since Airtel introduced freebasics.. You can surf NL for free
Wow! That's new. But then again you may have observed one or two people that could fit in those questions.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...like?

Who they crush on or who they dislike and who they would smash...
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool.. would really like to see what your slum book will say this year. grin

Anticipate! grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...am I still mean? cheesy

I thought I've toned it down? cry
Erhmmmmm......maybe you've toned down or not....I'm not sure......grin....but you're still mean sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Wow! That's new. But then again you may have observed one or two people that could fit in those questions.

I don't really want to do this.. I can't remember the names sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Anticipate! grin
Fingers crossed bro! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Na 5/100 you score
I don finish am like that undecidedwink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:

I don finish am like that undecidedwink
Till then,that's your score...i will update it when you finish angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

I don't really want to do this.. I can't remember the names sad
Lol! You can come back in a week's time then or by the end of the month.

You would have observed some people by then. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
suzan404:
Erhmmmmm......maybe you've toned down or not....I'm not sure......grin....but you're still mean sad
Lool! I guess I can't just handle it sometimes. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chai! Dollyjoy..... See as you use style plagarize Me cry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool! I guess I can't just handle it sometimes. smiley
Well,it happens at times....but you can simply ignore it smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
[b]Name: Brook

Are you single, dating or married: I don't even know

Those u like on Romance Section: TheSonOfMark, Naijaboiy, Kinglekan, SINZ, DaddySly, Iykekelvins, Lezz, Obiorathebully, Suzan404, Laveda, Berlynn, CentaurXX, Lawlahdey, Papikush, Ellacute45, Skarlett, Oyind17, Juhan, HERSLEY, Annikky, Enybliss PRESTIGERYHYME, Tosyne2much, PrettyAdaolisa, Chocolateme, Smellymouth, Dharay99, KissChrix, Presh900, STFUareyouGod, Makydebbie, Traphedges, Jarizod, Prettythicksme, BeeBeeOoh, Ginaz, Adaksbullet, Ishilove, Herzern1, Falconey, ItzQuin, Draei, Dominique, Ammyluv2002 and all the people I'm following...

Those u dislike on Romance section: Trolls and some of those people I listed below

Those u find annoying: Airforce1, Diddyydiva, Sweetjude, Mamagee3, JESUSBOIY, fairlyusedpant, diehardanusfan, ItzMePuffPuff, Ifakiland ...

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): HungerBAD, Smellymouth, Tosyne2much, TheSonOfMark...

Those you follow and wish follows you back: TheSonOfMark cool

Why do you follow the people you follow: Those I like relating with and those that likes relating with me

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I'll pass

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: As many as possible especially when I changed my gender to female, you know the rest tongue

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: ItzMePuffPuff

Which Romancelander is fake: Hadez

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Thought I already answered that few days ago on this section, I ain't gonna repeat myself tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Dominique

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Because I'm really curious to know the face behind that moniker and some other mutual benefits tongue

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Papikush, Berlynn, Ellacute45, Skarlett, DaddySly, Iykekelvins, TheSonOfMark, Lawlahdey, Obiorathebully, SINZ, Tosyne2much, Makydebbie Smellymouth, Laveda, HERSLEY, etc.

Your favorite mod: Fynestboi, Dominique, lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth, Adaksbullet, MrCork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much, Myself, Explorers...

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Sometimes when I'm bored...

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Nill

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Papikush

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I'll prefer to shoot 'em instead tongue

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date): 'em plenty cool

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Nill

NLer(S) you consider smart: HungerBAD

NL member that tries too hard: Hadez, Diddyydiva, Airforce1...

NLer(s) you find intriguing: I'm tired of typing monikers!!! angry

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: HERSLEY

Who do u often agree with: Tosyne2much, Toks2008, HungerBAD

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Berlynn, Ivyy

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Ellacute45/Iykekelvins

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Sexxkillz, Estherfabian, BBMpin, Misspicy and Mynd44

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Sweetjude
[/b]

18 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dollyjoy(f): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Chai! Dollyjoy..... See as you use style plagarize Me cry
Lol, Chrissmiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Who they crush on or who they dislike and who they would smash...
Hmm..how about you do yours. I'd like to see what it will look like. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Till then,that's your score...i will update it when you finish angry

angryangry
I don finish am na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
suzan404:
Well,it happens at times....but you can simply ignore it smiley
Have I ever been mean to you before? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin here to read....just a new kid
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Have I ever been mean to you before? smiley
No...you've never quoted me before smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.