Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) (26672 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
so kind. may God bless this man.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by goshen26: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

But does it really needs Publication and show-off??

I think u r getting it wrong, he may have shared it to boost morale of others the need to help the needy

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
pple are suffering, dos dat wants to excel find it hard to eat not to talk about gud education,its so painful wen tins like dis pops up

i wish i can do more

nyc one sir GOD bless
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless him. I think the man is a politician that will use it for campaign in the nearest future.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by awu79: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you sir.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
What Peter Obi can not do embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
That one now wee now coman goan become witch wey dey fly for night for the guy house grin grin
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by hisgrace090: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
This is Gods will for man.
The willing and obidient shall eat the good of the land.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by hazyfm1: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Seriously??

Who you epp??

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by teebillz: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Dongreat:
I can wholeheartedly tell you that this man has made the greatest investment in his life. In life there's no coincidence but opportunities and the young boy & his parents just found their opportunity same with the man. If you follow this topic well you will see that the boy will be great and thus mutual benefit for both for life.

Exactly my thought.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one! But I hope that sooner or later we won't hear that you are going for Councilorship or something like that wink
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by 9inches(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2016
First of all, this is a nice and commendable gesture.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the said payment can hardly be basic tuition as there is free basic education up to JSS 3 in Anambra state. The above pic does not appear like a private school.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ylaa(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
oga, you too much
God bless you
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2016
The stunt has political undertone/ambition - APGA is a political party. Anyway I can still vote for someone like dis as lg chairman. A least he epp a needy.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by sorepco(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
I guess he trying 2 ginger the welloff to know such gestures are plausible....

herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Emescot(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Aheb o, who be mama for that pic and who be the teacher, because all i can see is one girl, one woman, one man and the boy
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Ibro2005: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
It is really good deed. But u don't need to tell us. Do it for the sake of God.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by 1metre: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
You want to enjoy your glory here on earth op, why bringing it here for people to praise u?? Such a gesture should be between u and God. I cannot say u try,
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
May God bless you for your selfless philanthropy. When you mentioned that you learned the philanthropy from Ohamadike, many people here are lost as to whom you are referring to. To the people within this category, below is the aforementioned Ohamadike.

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Strength1(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
The boy no get parents?
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Strength1:
The boy no get parents?

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Chynx(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2016
This is very commendable. This has further motivated me to do more!!!

Most people are here spewing trash, but can never extend an arm to help anyone.

YES, such gestures should be made public so as to sensitise people on the need to render help at any given opportunity.

God bless the young man...for he would have chosen to do countless things with same amount he would lose by making this decision.

Keep it up!
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by emeka7(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2016
good one
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Rubyventures:
God bless you.

All those Benin Boys that are bathing themselves in champagne , please come and see what you can spend your money on. grin
leave those guys wey poverty done reset their head.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Psoul(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

Do ur own and publicize it, we wouldn't mind.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Eagleword14(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you sir
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Why cant one ever find our elites doing such little favours (little to them). Rather, they detest and dread the poor like some plague and wouldnt wanna be seen anywhere Near them.

God bless and replenish the giver a thousand folds.
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Psoul(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
rubbish just a little gesture u are showing the world

Silly, do u even have the heart to share a common N50 groundnut u bought with ur neighbour how much more paying a tuition fee for who u barely knows and promising to take care of his academics from that point to the point of entering university.

Do ur own and advertise it, we will appreciate u till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

yes, so that others can be encouraged
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by mrteee: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

The Heading on his facebook page answers that question for you. wink
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by midehi2(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Strength1:
The boy no get parents?
na you kill them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Gets First-Class In Law / Where Can I Learn French? / Why You Shouldn't Squat In A Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.