Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? (4602 Views)

Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you. / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by marvelck: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Dont mistake this for co-habitation, which is when a guy is living under the same roof with his girlfriend in school. The one I'm talking about is when a girl decide to share a room with one or two other guys (whom she probably havnt met before) on campus, sometimes due to accomodation problem or when the owner of the room is trying to share the rent or make some extra cash. But Wont such an arrangement not lead to something else between the girl and her male roommate? What if she already has a boyfriend, how would he feel seeing his girlfriend sharing a room with another guy. What about when he is not there, especially in the night when the girl and her male room mate will be all alone in their room. Allowing your girlfriend to have such an arrangement is like taking a very big risk. I know there are girls who wouldnt mind sharing a room with a guy in school. But you never can tell. When a guy and a girl are alone in a room, so many things can happen. And I hear there are girls who are sharing rooms with guys on campus, especially those living off campus. Mind you, they are not dating these guys (in most cases), but have no other choice than to stay in the same room with them due to circumstances beyond their control. But is it right?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by mznel(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2016
It's not. What happened to all. The girls that full campus. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by FreeSpirited: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Is it right for a gal to have a Bleep mate on campus?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Do u tink its right too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by wizaro(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Totally unacceptable.. Totally wrong.. Totally bad.. Can u keep a goat and yam in one room.. Abeg make una dey fear God ooo...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Fozi(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Yes it's right depending on the individual. while I was at school I had a female roommate and nothing ever happened between us

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by mployer(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Shared room with female coppers during NYSC. No biggie.

2 guys, 3 girls in one big room.

Something happened sha, but not bad tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by jelil01: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Fozi:
Yes it's right depending on the individual. while I was at school I had a female roommate and nothing ever happened between us
u get dick atall??

Just asking o.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Emodeee: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
omo na fvcking things.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Be asking if it's right wen most of them are fvcking guys in hotels..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Tastemoney(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Fozi:
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Mostly if the girl and the guy are attracted to each other but they are not dating you go see seduction.The guy condo go dey stand Everytime while the girl go dey wear transparent night gown and thong pant.Chei!Body go dey vibrate.tongue out.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Fozi:
Maybe you are not attracted to her.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Jenny1010(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
its like putting a goat in a room with a tuber of yam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Mrjo(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Op and all those bad mind comentators say this prayer with me: o! God every sprit of bad mind and lack of self-control be destory destory!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Xcoo(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Am currently livin with my female frnd in desame room, sometimes same bed sef...nothing serious dey happen between us sha, only kissing nd romace...she get boyfriend
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by ButterFrost212(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are you talking about a flat, with maybe two or more rooms or a single room? Because if it's a room, that doesn't make any sense at all. How is it even possible to live in the same room with a guy you're not dating or married to? What happens to your privacy and all. There's no doubt sef that all no the line something must happen. So no it's not right.
But if it's a flat, then there's nothing wrong with that, to each her room and privacy?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by ButterFrost212(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Xcoo:
Am currently livin with my female frnd in desame room, sometimes same bed sef...nothing serious dey happen between us sha, only kissing nd romace...she get boyfriend
Yimu*
And so kiss and romance is nothing? Nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by ButterFrost212(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:
Gbam!! This is the best description.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mrjo:
Op and all those bad mind comentators say this prayer with me: o! God every sprit of bad mind and lack of self-control be destory destory!!!
Flee from all appearance of evil.lool
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fozi:

I lived with a gal in the uni for 2 years. I never felt aroused for once. After my gradation, she took control of the room and we have never talked or saw each other since then. She blocked me in all social media accounts. I'm yet to know my offence till now. If there is something we still call God, I know she will be punished someday. She didn't pay for the room, and owned everything in that room once I left.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by okhiai1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shm to the op my friend schools in Benin republic and he has a female as a roommate it's no big deal if both of them are mature enough he no go pass roommate's
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Xcoo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Yimu* And so kiss and romance is nothing? Nawa o
Watz in kiss n romance?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by RENOWNED2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:
Who's The Goat? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Timbuktuo: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nothing wrong about this arrangement. However, you must know that there will be sexual relations between roommates. Is their school in session this harmattan season? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by GGclef(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by EWAagoyin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fozi:
f
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Jenny1010(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Who's The Goat? undecided

You undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jenny1010:

You undecided
Make Thunder No Fire You Oh! angry
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2016
i cohabitated,there is no big deal...the merits surpasses the demerits,forget about what these hypocrites are saying

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Have A Guy(s) As Her Room-mate On Campus? by joshuajayboy(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2016
see dis one oo.. u go live with a guy in same room for a month n noting go apen.., wein do all gals in campus..
F**kbuddy at last #coupleslife

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know / Couple Gets Married At 400 Feet Height And The Pictures Are Awesome / 10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.