Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? (787 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by ohn1759: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Friendships are one of life’s greatest joys, with it we find someone we can share our heart with — someone who understands and accepts us just the way we are.
But at times these opposite sex friendships can also be a great challenge. One of the most exciting, but frightening, barriers a friendship faces is when one person falls in love with their best friend of the opposite sex. The feelings are so intense, and the fear of revealing them can be paralyzing.

Falling in love with your best friend is the most wonderful thing?

Is it wrong to fall in love with your best friend?

What do you think?
Any one with an experience?
#palmgossip
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
I fell in love with my best friend angry

I asked her out and she said " I don't want to date a guy. Other ladies wl ve interest on. . .Am jealous..bla bla bla.. bullshits . *
lipsrsealed
I leave am run

#YOLO
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by Divay22(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
it not bad,but not all best friend fit into that position,friendship can last for a long time,but when you turn it into a relationship,it might not be good......i have tried it,i lost him and also our friendship,it okay,we chat sometimes, but not strong as Be4... sad...but I don't understand the saying of MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by ikp120(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2016
That's if you can come out of the friend zone grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by ikp120(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
it not bad,but not all best friend fit into that position,friendship can last for a long time,but when you turn it into a relationship,it might not be good......i have tried it,i lost him and also our friendship,it okay,we chat sometimes, but not strong as Be4... sad...but I don't understand the saying of MARRY YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Babe what's up? wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by Divay22(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
ikp120:

Babe what's up? wink
The sky tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Divay22:
The sky tongue
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by Sexxkillz: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
It takes "two best friends to make a marriage work".

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend? by smashad(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
be in relationship first then become best of friends

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolutions: Goodbye 2016, Enter 2017 / Hilariöur Pics......#idgaf / 4 Red Flags To Watch Out For In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.