Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With (10587 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Wizkin: 12:43am On Jun 01, 2018
You call Khadar Keeyow a singer and you risk being frowned upon.

To his legion of adoring fans, Khadar Keeyow is a legend with powerful vocals that sends the blood in the veins of ladies gushing.

His Facebook page is a powerful testament to the adoration he commands amongst his thousands of fans.

Keeyow's fandom is a committed one, with members always peeping into his social media accounts to see how he is fairing.

They love him.

Women flock to the comment section of his posts to pour their feelings for him out.

There is no doubt that Keeyow is very talented and is good at what he loves doing, singing. Watch his music video and fall in love ladies visit http://scholarblast..com

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Emilokoiyawon: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2018
He looks like a bleached octupus - who is falling for this 1? shocked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by EbukaHades10(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2018
The fawk is he?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by khiaa(f): 4:30am On Jun 01, 2018
How can I tell if he is handsome if I can't see his face? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by ubunja(m): 4:35am On Jun 01, 2018
songbird = women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2018
He is a cute little boy
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by 912(m): 6:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
He looks like a bleached octupus - who is falling for this 1? shocked

You just can't hide the jealousy. So in your eyes that skin looks bleached? The boy looks very handsome jor. Hating for no reason.

khiaa:

So you really can't see his face? undecided na wa. Some people can hate for africa

6 Likes

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by khiaa(f): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
912:

You just can't hide the jealousy. So in your eyes that skin looks bleached? The boy looks very handsome jor. Hating for no reason.

So you really can't see his face? undecided na wa. Some people can hate for africa

His face is hidden by his shades, if you are able to see through his shades, describe his eyes to me, or is it that bull crap most of you live by, *He's good looking simply because he's light skin* because you can miss me with that. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2018
khiaa:

His face is hidden by his shades, if you are able to see through his shades, describe his eyes to me, or is it that bull crap most of you live by, *He's good looking simply because he's light skin* because you can miss me with that. undecided
you dey mind dem? saw one of my highschool friends couple weeks ago,dude that used to be darker than night itself..inshort a burnt offering... he is now looking whiter than normal whites with lips pinker than female teen's room.I'm not sure he bleached, I think he shed his skin cos the changes ain't just normal .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by itsRhamzy: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2018
awwfar:
you dey mind dem? saw one of my highschool friends couple weeks ago,dude that used to be darker than night itself..inshort a burnt offering... he is now looking whiter than normal whites with lips pinker than female teen's room.I'm not sure he bleached, I think he shed his skin cos the changes ain't just normal .
. Hehehe.. Abeg no kee me with laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by wittyt98(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
vely Hamsome grin

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nofav0rs(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
khiaa:
you mean his eyes?

1 Like

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by 912(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
khiaa:

Ok oh i get it now eyes and face are now synonyms. God save us from people who would hate for no reason

1 Like

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nofav0rs(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
912:

Ok oh i get it now eyes and face are now synonyms. God save us from people who would hate for no reason

1 Like

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
HE looks like drinklimca of Nairaland. By the way, happy new month dear. Saw your mention.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Crackhead is back shocked shocked
Nofav0rs:
you mean his eyes?
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nofav0rs(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Crackhead is back shocked shocked
Baby wink kiss kiss
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Airtimex(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
awwfar:

Bros you are weekend cheesy
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
You and who?
Nofav0rs:
Baby wink kiss kiss
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nofav0rs(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
You and who?
shakara oloje. That's why you will never find man on nairaland
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by akprosperblog(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
bobrisky comes to mind. . . . .
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
HE looks like drinklimca of Nairaland. By the way, happy new month dear. Saw your mention.
lol True we are related..
Beautiful good evening to you..
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Michael Jackson wannabe... Jerry curl murrafukka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by khiaa(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
912:

When did the eyes stop being part of the face? The only features that I can see on his face are his nose and mouth and you can't claim someone is handsome from that, I need to see the whole face. He could have rats eyes for all I know. Let's see how truly handsome the man is before you call me a hater, besides I am a woman, why would I hate on a man's looks? If you want me to play your game and critique his partial face I'll bite. His ears are waaaaaay too big, that's not a flattering picture of him because the sun is too bright and bleaches out his natural attractive brown skin. Be more intelligent when you post your comments. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
To the op. For future reference/information, SONGBIRD only applies to women. tongue
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by kmaster007: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
re u sure is Somalia or Indian
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by 912(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
khiaa:

When did the eyes stop being part of the face? The only features that I can see on his face are his nose and mouth and you can't claim someone is handsome from that, I need to see the whole face. He could have rats eyes for all I know. Let's see how truly handsome the man is before you call me a hater, besides I am a woman, why would I hate on a man's looks? If you want me to play your game and critique his partial face I'll bite. His ears are waaaaaay too big, that's not a flattering picture of him because the sun is too bright and bleaches out his natural attractive brown skin. Be more intelligent when you post your comments. undecided

Like seriously the only features you can see on his face are just the nose and mouth? undecided from where I stand the only facial feature I CAN'T see are his eyes. Every other facial feature is very well exposed. And the last time I checked the eyes doesn't qualify as the face because that would mean that once you are wearing glasses then you are unrecognisable. grin

You may need to see an optician to recommend the right glasses for you to use and "cover" your "face" cheesy so you can see that you are talking trash. Or better still, RECEIVE GOOD EYESIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! + SENSE
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Litblogger: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by sunnywinter(f): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2018
awwfar:

Lmaoooooooo grin
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2018
912:

Like seriously the only features you can see on his face are just the nose and mouth? undecided from where I stand the only facial feature I CAN'T see are his eyes. Every other facial feature is very well exposed. And the last time I checked the eyes doesn't qualify as the face because that would mean that once you are wearing glasses then you are unrecognisable. grin

You may need to see an optician to recommend the right glasses for you to use and "cover" your "face" cheesy so you can see that you are talking trash. Or better still, RECEIVE GOOD EYESIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! + SENSE

There is nothing good looking about that man, especially with those gigantic ears, looking like Dumbo. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Alezy(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:

There is nothing good looking about that man, especially with those gigantic ears, looking like Dumbo. undecided
chaii....Jesus is Lord oh. So u can say such??
Re: Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2018
awwfar:
shed his skin? shocked
ppl now shed skin like snake? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.