Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593215 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by oluangelkay(f): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
finally caught up with u guys. Nene!Nene!! Nene!!! How many time did i call ur name? How can u b dis stupid And now Jolade is pregnant. How do u reconcile that Nice story U had me glued to my phone on my hospital bed making me forget d pains am going through. Thanks for making smile today
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol. A fvckhole is a fvckhole is a fvckhole! I don't know what it is with the Jolades of this world. Anyway, she is knocked up now and I know Nathan is responsible. Yawa go really gas o with person like Kainene in the mix.
Blood oath! Jesu! Me I no fit for that 1 o. No relationship is made in cement, not even marriage na the commitment dey keep us couples together. Make Kainene chill abeg.

But chumzy how come U never dedicate any update to me?
Re: Red Ashes by IamLukas(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice piece you've got here Chumzypinky... That blood covenant thing is scary oh. Started this morning...more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nmaglit: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nene fall my hand chaii she no try at all
Re: Red Ashes by Tife101(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chai!!! Jolade is pregnant. Na those rapists go give her belle jare. That blood covenant is scary buh I'm sure Nathan won't betray Nene. Provided He's not responsible for Jola's pregnancy. Well done Chumzypinky.

Kudos to you ma'am....
Re: Red Ashes by iwakacome: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
wow to beautiful updates. First a blood covenant then pregnancy. Someone is intelligently stupid in a doctorate way

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
but Jola was actually hoping to get pregnant for Nathan......nene went too far with the blood covenant. ...
hehehehehe, I remember using blood covenant to scare one guy in those days....
keeping my fingers crossed @chumzypinky.
Re: Red Ashes by bolubennie(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
ladyverere:

But chumzy how come U never dedicate any update to me?
Me too oo ..She has never dedicated any of her updates to me #Sobs
Re: Red Ashes by muhamad158(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice Work Anty chumzy... Why Do I feel like Nathan and kainene are related
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kainene you fall my hand big time..... blood covenant! Haba! I won't pity you when your calamity comes, in fact I will laugh. So some people still do blood covenant.
Jolade, OYO is your case. So far, so good, the story is getting more and more interesting. More grace ma'am.
Re: Red Ashes by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
CivilizedTyger

and hmmm, ds moniker gat me laughin SURESTDICK.

Heyyyy Chumzypinky...u aff sin chumchin
Hey hon. I've been so engrossed reading the story, I started this morning and I'm now waiting for updates cheesy nice work you've got
Re: Red Ashes by ewawumi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
kudos @chumzypinky. sincerely, this is a great work on ur part.
kainene....I wonder y d good girls with stony heart fall in love like this (memories).
jolade.....watching u in 3D o. hope u now know d truth hey(fuckhole is a fuckhole). well, trash happens.
kaka.....I so much adore this character, just like my besty of life.
chioma....just let chuka Go to hell n work on getting Nene back.
Mabel.....I kip feeling u r lucky. not everyone gets an opportunity of a new beginning though amnesia can be frustrating a lot.
Nathan.... just grow up at once n appreciate another opportunity to av a better relationship wit ur mum.
Re: Red Ashes by Blokifen(f): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
see how una just hate jolade,i pity the girl sha.
Though a slut,love has blinded her and dont forget she is been controlled by her mum.
If i were to be an abiter i would say nathan should be purnished for what he did to jolade,i rove you chumzy you are so chummy!

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by mhizcutie(f): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
I've been a ghost reader since but my consience cant allow me again. Nice work maam
Re: Red Ashes by melodyogonna(m): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayam liking this story - few days ago wey i read this tori 4 free mode, i no fit comment bt now i don suscribe!! nice work you are doing here chubbypinky - very good story.
Re: Red Ashes by felapikin(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2017
damn! i've never been dis captivated by a story, since "purple hibiscus, in my life. ma'am I must say I'm impressed... after you na you!!

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Jolade is pregnant.. shocked shocked

For who??.....the boys that raped her
For Nathan undecided

This Story don tie wrapper oh grin grin
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 5:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Wow finally am here...dis is one hell of a lovely story..hv been following from time immemorial.
Jalade eyaf carry belle. Don't u think its d outcome of d rape..
Where is chumpzypinky I think I nid d peck. Atleast one side of d cheek grin
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Seriously!!! blood convenant, that I can never do, Nathan is so stupid for agreeing to that, I thought he was smart n wise ni. Its a gud thing if Jolade is pregnant for him, @least that will b d gain of all d rape considering d fact that she's obsessed with him
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2017
ewawumi:
Nathan.... just grow up at once n appreciate another opportunity to av a better relationship wit ur mum.
How exactly can he achieve this? The boy is a wearing a scar. The only parental love he knows is having a roof under his head. Obviously, he had tried to get his mother attention/love but that was never reciprocated. Even told his dad that never will he leave her side (that is literally spelling out "my every atom loves you"wink, but what does she do?

I think now Mabel cant recognize him because naturally, she never payed him any attention. [s]That is if the amnesia is real. *whispering so the author doesn't hear*[/s]

Am I getting attached or are you bring unfair? cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by AustineCJ: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Nene case is gonna be worse than that of her mama.......
1.I see early pregnancy
2.Nathan is still gona cheat
3.I think good girls always fall victims to bad boys so easily,Nene lost it in a sucking akwrd way.
Re: Red Ashes by ewawumi(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
How exactly can he achieve this? The boy is a wearing a scar. The only parental love he knows is having a roof under his head. Obviously, he had tried to get his mother attention/love but that was never reciprocated. Even told his dad that never will he leave her side (that is literally spelling out "my every atom loves you"wink, but what does she do?

I think now Mabel cant recognize him because naturally, she never payed him any attention. [s]That is if the amnesia is real. *whispering so the author doesn't hear*[/s]

Am I getting attached or are you bring unfair? cheesy

he is carrying a scar, nobody is disputing that. but d fact remains he loves his mum and he just needs to show it the way she will understand. he has got another golden opportunity to do this and not everyone does, so he should grab it fast
Re: Red Ashes by Obinnau(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
unbanned
Re: Red Ashes by Twinkle004(f): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yawa don gas oooo, Nathan is really in shit now cos all eyes is on him abt Jolade pregrancy...Kainene has taken her insecurity 2 far ooooo, blood oath of all things no way even if d person give me his/her Kidney, I till can't ooo
Chumzypinky well done
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Obinnau:
unbanned
tanx. Spambot b wan kill my career
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Update deleted by author

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
So, i delayed in updating. Na spambot oo. If no b say i evn alert d mods, hmm...i wonder wetin 4 sup. Maybe some pple go begin dey say na because say i don dey get attention. Guys, i appreciate ur comments and i'll never take them for granted. I'm a family woman, i have three kids and a husband 2 take care of. E no easy. Work 2 don resume. So if i dnt update on tym, u guys should understand.

I mite nt reply all ur comments bt dat does nt mean i dnt appreciate dem. I love evri1 including u...and u 2...yes u and u ofcus. I luv y'all even more dan i luv my husband *whispers so my hubby does nt knw*

Tuale!!

4 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
MzzAmiable Dahmine... I jst dey watch una dey shake my head. Make una no comment 1st
Re: Red Ashes by MzzAmiable(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:
MzzAmiable ... I jst dey watch una dey shake my head. Make una no comment 1st

She yaf catch me *hides and runs away*
Re: Red Ashes by Pureheart91(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Blokifen:
see how una just hate jolade,i pity the girl sha.
Though a slut,love has blinded her and dont forget she is been controlled by her mum.
If i were to be an abiter i would say nathan should be purnished for what he did to jolade,i rove you chumzy you are so chummy!

Wetin you dy fynd for ground as u bendown so....... I just dy wonder oo
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pureheart91
Re: Red Ashes by Pureheart91(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
MzzAmiable:

She yaf catch me *hides and runs away*

Soory dear... But ur profile seems touchn tho'..

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.