Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593292 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by yusufibrahim(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mummy pinky I so love this story it very captivating, interesting and has lots of suspense you are really doing a great.... More grace to you. Since have catch up with u now am following u now bomber to bomber
#Respect
Re: Red Ashes by kejibabe(f): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
yeah, am finally here . u are doing a great job sis. keep it up
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Now I know dis kelvin is d ancestor of d ode! Clan...(mumu clan). Very dubious boy
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kelvin is officially insane. Has he no self esteem??
Re: Red Ashes by Azeequeen(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kelvin n Jolade,This is something at zenith...Either love or deceit but I'm positive it is love unless madam author wants to change the direction.

I got another theme from their relationship,more like stream of consciousness-Discrimination/Class segregation.

Jolade n mum,two dimwits. Common sense is common but the usage of common sense is not common,they cant even discern.
BTW,how did you come across the tittle?
Re: Red Ashes by triplemmm3(f): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
For the sake of kainene and Nathan ''s relationship I like this new Mabel. Weldone chumzypinky
Re: Red Ashes by rechybabe(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dis kelvin am still wondering hw he got to that cemetery where jolade ws raped nd he dressed her andkept telling her tins witout fear and knows tins abt jolade tomuch hmmmm stil reading in 4D
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
This kelvin love Na wah o! You have a beautiful story and a nice personality Mrs chumzypinky. Thanks for sharing your story
Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Beey:
; grin got you.
U really got me theregrin
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mabel is just aggressive and very annoying. Wetin self, ahn ahn!!
Kelvin is up to something, love jolade ke even with another person belle. Hian. E sure say no be even him wey rape am cos I'm still wondering what brought him to the uncompleted building even though he claimed that the building belongs to his uncle abi brother. If I hear say e love jolade make $1=#1. Love ko, lust ni

Chumzypinky I don't mind lending you my phone so you can update but everything na money matter.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
wizsolzy:
. Lol abeg no kill me wit laugh. U sing jam for nathan
Yeah hey, finally moved out and left Mummy Lunatic by herself. That lady is not just suffering with amnesia, she's natural unripe.....MozB what's your own? grin

Smokeydrinky......(chai, see moniker) and iOluwaMicheal, I once thought the same but mummy Chumpz here subtly dismissed it. The story hasn't ended though, there still could be revelations. We all know how these authors rob us of our intelligence, you'd diagnose yourself mentally handicapped

Floxyluv, how far?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Beey(f): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
gtin:

U really got me theregrin
Hahaha, breathe in,breathe out.Hope you feel better. grin
Re: Red Ashes by ROYH(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Nawa oo, ds ur intro no b here oo
don't Blame Me My Hot Naija Nanny, It's The Handiwork Of Our Belove SmartestPopQueen, Meanwhile, Me Sorry For Not Commenting Earlier, ayam Just Enjoying Ghost Mode Ni, Thats Why, You Got A Good Storyline Babe, Abeg DON'T STOP

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yeah hey, finally moved out and left Mummy Lunatic by herself. That lady is not just suffering with amnesia, she's natural unripe.....MozB what's your own? grin

Smokeydrinky......(chai, see moniker) and iOluwaMicheal, I once thought the same but mummy Chumpz here subtly dismissed it. The story hasn't ended though, there still could be revelations. We all know how these authors rob us of our intelligence, you'd diagnose yourself mentally handicapped

Floxyluv, how far?

Am fine, how are you?

Now i am hating Mabel, kilode? What is her own self, just being too annoying. Was liking her but now she just dey vex me....
But i like how she responded to Jolade and her mom, just cool...
Meanwhile, i am suspecting Kelvin....
Re: Red Ashes by ROYH(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tgold1:

Copy! Agent Royh , This Is General Tgold1 ,Oluaye of Team Hero..... reporting life on HiptV (Hips TV).....

Runz successful! Deals......Done!

let other team mates report their locations....

Over! Over!!....
Roger!! Roger!!,
Hope They Make It With Their Head On ( Other-mates)...
But, Its Been A While Bro, You Went Exile Ni

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Floxyluv:

Am fine, how are you?

Now i am hating Mabel, kilode? What is her own self, just being too annoying. Was liking her but now she just dey vex me....
But i like how she responded to Jolade and her mom, just cool...
Meanwhile, i am suspecting Kelvin....

Splendid!

@green. What are you saying exactly? You mean Kelvin could be one of the gang rape boys OR...Jesus! shocked They have been blessing each other behind the scenes?

Chumzypinky bring yourself.......what happened? Finish the story already embarassed
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
jagugu88li:

Floxyluv, how far?

Ooh see insult. Try sori for her..
Don't tel me eya a fro frem child?
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
jagugu88li:

Splendid!

@green. What are you saying exactly? You mean Kelvin could be one of the gang rape boys OR...Jesus! shocked They have been blessing each other behind the scenes?

Chumpzypinky bring yourself.......what happened? Finish the story already embarassed

Could be he is everywhere, knows everything and is in love or claims to be. I am sha suspecting him, don't forget he rescued her during the cemetery incident, am just thinking there is more to it...
Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Beey:
Hahaha, breathe in,breathe out.Hope you feel better. grin
hahahahahaha am fine now
Re: Red Ashes by Jellymusty(f): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thumbs up chumzypinky
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
babe, ds 1 na warnin abi na advice?
All of the above.lol Good evening, how was your day.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lady chummy chum chum,i love u n ur intelligence and dedication towards this story despite ur busy schedule.Reminds me of my mum's fwend hu had amnesia....and died from confusion,frustrations and high BP frm overthinking. embarassed.just hoping dat wud nt happen to mummy mabel.anyway,waiting 4 more updates cool.
Re: Red Ashes by sandra2winstar(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sandra2winstar, long tym no c. Saraphina, if i find ur comment eh
Ain't my fault, busy things on my mind. Anyways, keep it going. God bless you.
Re: Red Ashes by Tgold1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
ROYH:
Roger!! Roger!!,

I went ghost Nii... school has been demanding.....

and I must give am left, right, up, down and centre...... till Feb ending before I read this Tori sef.... but I mustn't see your call and ignore..... when I no Bleep winch!!!! Abi ogbanje wan gimme Bj Nii..... na him make me sambadinate for here oooo.... am out for peace bro

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Tgold1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
ROYH:
Roger!! Roger!!,

I went ghost Nii bro..... school has been demanding this day... so I have to give am up, down, left, right and centre......

e go reach like February before I come read this Tori sef

as I see your mention baba I run come ni o, na only If I Bleep winch Abi ogbanje gimme Bj na im I no go show if you mention me....

am out bro

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
at first I thought Jolade was d most stupid xter in dz story but Kelvin just confirm he has an higher level of stupidity. I jzt hope d most stupin man wnt b born wen dy both marry each oda. Madam Chumzypinky thanks for always giving us a bomb, there are still many things to unravel
Re: Red Ashes by ROYH(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tgold1:

I went ghost Nii bro..... school has been demanding this day... so I have to give am up, down, left, right and centre......

e go reach like February before I come read this Tori sef

as I see your mention baba I run come ni o, na only If I Bleep winch Abi ogbanje gimme Bj na im I no go show if you mention me....

am out bro
your Digits, Whatsapp Things
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
This Kelvin dense sha...
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
does he?
he sure does..r u doubtin it?
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
wch kind mumu kelvin b na..love no dey taya u..
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
dis mabel dy annoy me sha.......instead of her to simply tell those who cam 2 see her dat she has amnesia she jxt dy dere dey bleep up like winsh from street 2 local governvent

anada crazy konji-hooked character na f**ked up kelvin....i swear dem dy use e picture take blow roast plantain (bolle) 4 village na im make am dy 4low jolade like goat

anyway sha u're still doing a great job ma'am and I FOLLOW STILL grin
Re: Red Ashes by Tgold1(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2017
ROYH:
your Digits, Whatsapp Things
08185129931, 07031383635 both whtsapping

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.