Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593522 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bibi294, i catch u 2day Kimberlydavids, i havent seen ur moniker b4 bt make sure u comment oo
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Citas hon, i jst love ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Bibi294(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Bibi294, i catch u 2day
Kimberlydavids, i havent seen ur moniker b4 bt make sure u comment oo

Thumbs up.... E yaf catch me

I love the story and I've been following bumper to bumper.... One love mumsy

I no ghostread again... Oya drop one update for me shaperly
Re: Red Ashes by Stellamariss(f): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thanks for d update
Re: Red Ashes by aprilwise(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
reading to console myself after loosing bet. this story is superb i enjoy every bit of it. a girl almost force i knew me take blood oath in the name of blind love. i knew the danger of it i never agreed. chumzypinky u are the best.
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
yeye son
grin ayam a very gudt badt boy
Re: Red Ashes by StephanieElla24: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
hehe.. funny tho its these her attitudes(being saucy,rude and all that) that got him attracted to her in the first place, now he doesn't want her again. hmmm this thing called love sha
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Viewing this topic without plans to comment : Fam24 Missclare Twinkiet Ashley87 Dimeji877 cescfabregas100 Goldhn Mobecs Debdave Osho213 Ojonomile,

i dey see all of una oo

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mandyblinks51 Estluv Pweetyface Adebriana Ziniroe
Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
mhmmmmm.........dere is little a man can take from a snobbish woman let alone a rude woman......a gud lesson to female folks
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
mummy chumzy ur story is an exceptional story some parts mk me cry am so in love with the story. pls am looking for a Nathanlike boifrnd to love me *winks*
Re: Red Ashes by citas(f): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Citas hon, i jst love ur moniker
awww...... aunty chumzy, I am blushing purple o. tnx n more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
ojonemile:
mummy chumzy ur story is an exceptional story some parts mk me cry am so in love with the story. pls am looking for a Nathanlike boifrnd to love me *winks*
lol, wat parts made u cry?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
KAKA.
'and he said, no kissing baby, no touching baby' i sang.

Kainene let out what i termed as forced laughter 'eyaa, e don red for you be dat. Buy vibrator nah'

'you dey craze oo. Dem dey even forbid make you buy am for me?'

'you need am? If you need am, yarn me nah, i go just hola am for you sharpa sharpa. But seriously that your guy try oo, at least you'll know he's not in the relationship to waste your time and sex you silly. He's with you because he loves you. I swear babe, you're one of the few lucky ones around'

'i hear you oo. Even if no sex, whats wrong with kissing? Honestly, thats the part i dont quite get. Yes, there's nothing like sex in the bible, but they mentioned kissing nah. Shebi even Judah kissed Jesus ni'

'who tell you that dey didnt write sex in the bible kwa? Nawa is wa for you oo'

'but its the truth nah. Wetin dey write for the bible is sexual immorality, e fit dey but i personally, as i read bible reach never see where they write just sex'

'ewo! See person wey dey read bible! Bible don hear hafa for your hand'

'your papa. You read bible reach me? Babe, no be mouth but i fit quote 100verses in the bible for you, no child's'

'abeg go siddon for dirty. Na who you wan twist im brain?'

'see person. Bae, no try me oo. I say bible dey plait dada on top my head'

'abegee jareh!'

'yeye pikin. Anyway, hafa matters nah, wetin sup you yesterday, i no see your breaklight, i for ball in your side but my bobo kept me busy. So wetin sup? Babe, dont you think its high time you started working? I dont like the idea of you being indoors everytime. Nene, your mum has been gone for more than a month now, i understand that its not easy to let go, even though i'm not as close to my mum as you were to yours, i still know that her death is going to hit me real bad. But then, its time to pick up the remaining pieces of your life. Should i talk to popsy for you? He could get you a job. He also promised to get me a job with Zenith bank. By God's grace, i would be starting work by next week. Enough of being idle and chopping papa and mama's money jhor! I want to work for mine. Since i graduated three years ago, i've never deemed it fit to get a job simply because i get everything i want from my dad. But then dear, i realised i cant be under my dad forever, one day my children would have to look up to me the way i'm looking up to my parents now and me being idle wont solve matter for mathais oo'

She just smiled 'true talk sha. I thought about everything yesterday and here's my plan. I wont be relocating any longer'

'thats my girl!'

'first thing first, i'm selling one of my mother's landed properties across the express, you know that one opposite that block industry near express nah'

'eh, i remember'

'i'm selling that one. No how no how, that one fit vomit like 50m come out, its a big land nah. Secondly, i feel this house is too big for me alone. You know i relieved Shalewa of her duty already. So i'll be selling this house as well. I would live in one of the two bedroom flats in my mother's estate. Then you see that other landed property very close to Ogbusere drive, eh-hen, that one, i'll build a complex there. I want to dive into make-up stuffs, decoration, event planning as a whole both catering gbogbotigbo, every every, as e dey hot. I wont sell any of the cars. And the tenants in the two estates go dey pay rentage nah. Coupled with the huge amount of money mother left me, you get? So, by God's grace, if i plan well, things go work out reasonably. I already spoke to Marybeth, you know that English woman wey you say she dey talk like person wey dey give Mouth Gig na. Hahahahaha. So she's going to help me sell the land and finalise all the paper works'

I studied her carefully, then i sat up 'you know, i love your plans, yes, there are excellent, wonderful, but dont you think you missed out something?'

'what is that?'

'your baby. And Nathan. You didnt mention where they would fix in'

'Nathan is past tense in my life right now Kaks. My baby is the only thing making sense in my life right now'

'have you spoken to Nathan?'

'i did. Yesterday. Though i didnt really speak with him personally, but then Kaks, i know its over between us. Nathan isnt ready to give us a chance anymore. He hates me now. And he's now dating a girl in their office, Myra or whatever her name is'

'and i still maintain that this is all your fault Nene. You were always doubting that guy'

'i know' she said in a sad low voice 'i bleeped up bigtime. I realise my mistakes now Kaka. Funny enough, i blame myself for everything now. I never accorded that guy the respect he deserves' she forced a smile as a tear fell from her eyes 'i disrespected him so much and he tolerated so much from him. He was such a wonderful guy, but at the end, what happened? I lost him' Then she broke down in tears.

My heart went out to her.

TBC

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Queengolden(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
more plss
Re: Red Ashes by Melgy: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kudos 2 you! I love this piece, I love your writing style. Keep it up
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i cried for kaka on her wedding, i cried for jolade wen she was confessing to nene n nathan, dz last update, n some parts like dat. ur story is just nice I pray u get better each day n bcm more dan chimamanda smiley
Chumzypinky:

i cried for kaka on her wedding, i cried for jolade wen she was confessing to nene n nathan, dz last update, n some parts like dat. ur story is just nice I pray u get better each day n bcm more dan chimamanda
Re: Red Ashes by Stellamariss(f): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
waooh dis op is really dupe
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lolzz... No vex for me Chumzypinky jare. The stori don too sweet me...sotey i don 4get say i go dey drop comments. Ma binu. Lol.
#stillfollowingtodaend!#
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Speechless!
na was ooo. Wonders shall never end......Yorhmienerd speechless? E Don red for real
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
na was ooo. Wonders shall never end......Yorhmi.enerd speechless? E Don red for real
Bae, where have you been? You just went MIA
Re: Red Ashes by Eniqurl(f): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nene already realized her mistakes.... They should just come back abeg sad
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Stellamariss:
waooh dis op is really dupe
dupe? our mama no "dupe" o
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
ojonemile:
i cried for kaka on her wedding, i cried for jolade wen she was confessing to nene n nathan, dz last update, n some parts like dat. ur story is just nice I pray u get better each day n bcm more dan chimamanda smiley i cried for kaka on her wedding, i cried for jolade wen she was confessing to nene n nathan, dz last update, n some parts like dat. ur story is just nice I pray u get better each day n bcm more dan chimamanda
lol tanx dear
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
hatchetman:
dupe? our mama no "dupe" o
hahahaha, i ddnt know u noticed it too oo
Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chumzypinky.....

Wehdone yhu the best..

Am really sowie abut the last post...abuh tat 5bottles nonsense..see aw una jux attack me....ah neva knew twaz annoyin..sowie again...moreso 'ah dnt even drink'.....(jux to mention)

anyway back to the stowe.

Maybe nath is jux punishin keke for her MISTAKE...all his plan ah guess....

May the bae tew am abuh her belly nah...am sure he will change his mind....''possibly''..
And again.. Nath remember yhu took her virginity..and promised her marriage..at least consider dat..

Again am really sowie.
Chumzpinky yhur the best...!!
#peace
#Wehdonesir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
its too late wen d head is cut off
Re: Red Ashes by Mobecs(f): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
My silence is not intentional, your updates always leave me speechless...and then anxious for more. Weldone and God bless you.
Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Beautiful... Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Red Ashes by Hannysmilez(f): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Really nice story. Welldone!

Please don't mind greedy readers,make sure dem kiddos are well-taken care of nd Oga is satisfied before coming here to post abeg.
I'm sorry if this sounds ungrateful but could you please post longer episodes?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by drewsman: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2017
following
Re: Red Ashes by Gideonzino(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr Nathan is just trying to be heady, maybe punishing Keneine for a while, the man knows who his heart belongs to. Well he kinda took it a little too far telling her he found himself a better woman. No woman wants to hear that from the man she loves. Keneine should think of a stable relationship for her son. Kudos Chumzy for a job well done. *tho still in progress*

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.