Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? (991 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? by Beke2020: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I thought I had an amazing life. Amazing wife and family. I have been married for 12 years and I have three children. My wife is an inspiration. She is strong and caring and very understanding. Or so I thought. I am an ardent reader of your blog and I read an article you wrote about being a strong woman. This prompted me to write my story and seek your help.

Like I said,I have an amazing wife. I always thought that I was providing for her and the children and hence everything was cool. I admit that she did try to talk to me a few times over the last few years but I was really busy trying to build a business so our family can have a legacy. So that we will not have to work for other people the rest of our lives.

When we got married,we were both working until she had to stop to look after the kids. I also worked until I ventured into my own business. Over the last four years,I have been trying to build the business. You know with start up business,one has to devote time and effort and resources to ensure it succeeds. That’s what I have been doing these past few years.

I wont lie,it has not been easy but me and my wife talked about it. We agreed to make certain sacrifices for our business to be stable. This meant that I traveled a lot and most times I was not home. Maybe I really got carried away but I never thought my wife didn’t understand…she tried to communicate a few times that she needed me more at home but I told her that we needed to make our business grow first. I am ambitious and I am very dedicated to making this work.

So I was really surprised.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-wife-wants-to-leave-is-it-my-fault-or-is-she-hiding-something/
Re: My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? by donbachi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Put that woman first
Re: My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Your family first before anything
Re: My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? by Beke2020: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
i concur with you my dear
rebirthforgoody:
Your family first before anything

(1) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male S£x Addict / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Why Does My Father Love Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.